[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I read once that Mizuki can't have a child can you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Mizuki002.png (49KB, 200x359px) Image search: [Google]
Mizuki002.png
49KB, 200x359px
I read once that Mizuki can't have a child can you guys confirm this?
>>
>>150550336
well there haven't been any mentions of dealing with periods, and I do get the impression that the change was pretty superficial, so yes, I don't think she has a uterus.
>>
>>150550336
Mizuki will have plenty of children
>>
>>150550476
I don't know
>>150550429

Makes sense...
>>
>>150550429
That doesn't mean anything. Characters in fiction almost never talk about periods. Mizuki is a biological woman.
>>
>>150550429
This combined with the fact that a reference to Loki a god who is a trickster and uses illusions consistently in lore. Could all add up to this literally one cosmic prank on an innocent boy.
>>
>>150550692
Loki's transformations are the real thing. Loki himself got pregnant after getting fucked by a stallion while transformed into a mare.
>>
>>150550686
you don't think a part about "what the fuck is going on" would show up even if breif?
>>
>>150550770
Plenty of genderbender series don't talk about periods.
>>
>>150550336
No because Mizuki chooses to be a boy to get with the girl at the end
>>
>>150550336
Isn't this best answered by a practical experiment?
>>
>>150550336
If shindol has taught me anything its that its possible to make her pregnant
>>
>>150551194
In your dreams
>>
>>150550336
She wasn't shown having periods, but you shouldn't take this too seriously, the author simply didn't want to deal with menstruation.
It was never explicitly implied Muziki can't have children, so I'd say she's 100% biological female with a perfectly functioning body.
Maybe she wouldn't be able to during that time she kept changing genders, but not anymore.

>we'll never get to see Mizuki preggo and then taking care of her child with Takeru.
>>
why did the translations stop?. there was a thread every new chapter but they suddenly stopped
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.