[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Replacing Rie Matsumoto with the TWGOK and Dagashi Kashi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: CybyKbmVIAAbZ9K.jpg (177KB, 641x979px) Image search: [Google]
CybyKbmVIAAbZ9K.jpg
177KB, 641x979px
>Replacing Rie Matsumoto with the TWGOK and Dagashi Kashi director
Why
>>
Crashing this series with no survivors.
>>
>>150522057
Really, one of the biggest appeals of this show was its wacky zaniness and that was thanks to Matsumoto. That's gone now.

Sausage Bones, take one your first remotely good shows since FMAB and tarnish it. Shouldn't have expected anything else.
>>
>>150522018
So she's not stuck working on this.

Good move, honestly.
>>
>>150522018
What do you mean, "replace" her? She chose not to direct it.
>>
>>150522395
So she voluntarily refused to direct the second season. Somebody has to take her place. "Replace". They could have picked someone a bit better.
>>
>>150522187
>Really, one of the biggest appeals of this show was its wacky zaniness and that was thanks to Matsumoto

That's was thanks to Nightow.
>>
>>150522018
She realized how bad the show was.
>>
>>150522018
kekkeifags on suicide watch
>>
Trigun Maximum anime when
>>
>>150522453
But why? The source material isn't particularly deserving of some high-tier director.
>>
>>150522597
I'm not asking for someone like Miyazaki or Shinkai or board. I guess it's not so bad, this director worked on a couple episodes of Trigun too.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.