[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aegis The game ending clearly portray Aegis as the the chosen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Aegis

The game ending clearly portray Aegis as the the chosen one to pass on for the protagonist. Do you agree with the writers for this choice?

Why or why not?
>>
>>150521540
Aegis a cute, my favourite Persona MC
>>
>>150521540
Did you not play F.E.S. the Answer?
>>
>>150521540
Fuck off to /vg/
>>
>>150522119
Yes i did but I am just wandering about the choice in P3 first game.

>>150521540
I am only targetting the story / writing. This was also the source material for multiple anime and manga content.

I feel like it made sense but a bit predictable.
>>
>>150521540
Aigis is the best girl, so yeah
>>
I like Aegis, as well, but how can be sleeping on a robot's lap be comfortable?
>>
>>150523050
Silicone.
>>
>>150522203
lurk more faggot
>>
>>150521540
I hate robogirls but Aegis was the only one decent enough to succeed the MC.
P3's cast was indeed a mess.
>>
>>
>>150521540
Since the general theme of Persona is that "humanity is too dumb and suicidal to save itself" having a "female" robot take over the job is a very interesting way of representing humanity's relationship with technology
>>
>>150523865
You're wrong. The general theme of Persona is shit happens, get the fuck over it.

P1 Theme: It's escapism, it's unhealthy. Go outside and play.
P2 Theme: Don't do dumb shit and dumb shit won't happen to you.
P3 Theme: Death happens and life goes on.
P4 Theme: Stop that fucking lying on media, and go make you dream come true.
P5 Theme: You're own prisoner.
>>
>>150523977
P1: Humans are dumb and suicidal, says Nyarlathotep
P2: Humans are dumb and suicidal, says Nyarlathotep
P3: Humans are dumb and suicidal, says Nyx
P4: Humans are dumb and suicidal, says Izanami
P5: ???
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.