[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know I should be asking here and should instead go to /r/,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 5.jpg (717KB, 1200x1706px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
717KB, 1200x1706px
I know I should be asking here and should instead go to /r/, /h/ or even reddit, but they haven't been able to help me and /a/ is where I first read it so
I'm looking for a doujin involving a japanese guy and a foreigner. She is blond and cannot speak japanese, the guy is praised because he can fuck a foreigner because he speaks english.
After they fucked she said "mou ikkai" and that's all the japanese she knows. I remember that in some pages, they were laying down on a bed and he was thinking "I liked fucking her, but there's one problem, she is addicted to sex!" and then she says "mou ikkai" and they fuck again.
I really need to show this to someone so I'd appreciate it if anyone knew ANYTHING about it. The author, title, or even if they remember the site where they read it.
>>
>>>/r/
>>>/h/
Sounds familiar though. Just search tags on exhentai.
>>
>>150521176
Yeah, I tried that already, the threads 404'd in an hour. And not even simple tags like 'blond' help. I've tried "foreigner", "gaijin", "american", "highschool", and "glasses" for the guy.
>>
>>150520902
Search in panda by tags retard. You'll find it eventually.
>>150521245
Search gyaru.
>>
>>150521411
I meant I searched through exhentai, nhentain, fakku, and hitomi.la with those tags.
And no, gyaru doesn't work either. I tried it even if the character wasn't one.
>>
>>150521443
https://exhentai.org/g/729078/41588e8529/

should've just used saucenao
>>
>>150521834
I don't think he's talking about the doujin in the picture.
>>
>>150521880
I'm not. I just had no image to post.
>>
>>150521880
>>150521914
well fuck
>>
>>150520902
Sounds familiar. How many chapters are there?
>>
>>150522155
I only remember there being one. It wasn't that long. Maybe around 30 pages. But I could be wrong
>>
>>150521940
not op but thanks for that pandasauce
>>
>>150520902
Do you remember any characters other than the protagonists?
>>
>>150520902
Unfortunately, Japan releases too many erotic manga or erotic doujins involve foreign blondes.

And SadPanda doesn't really have a Foreigner Tag.

Also, OP, you lack character description.

We don't know if MC is a teenager or a salaryman.

We don't even know if the setting is near a beach or some school.
>>
>>150520902
Is the foreigner exchange student?
>>
>>150522568
The mc is the average Japanese guy so you can self-interest.
The girl is an exchange student (maybe) blond with big tits, her hair is long and her eyes are light.
The only other character i remember is the guy who days 'you are lucky you speak English' that is, I think, taller than the mc and fat.
>>150522638
I read it over 4 years ago. How am I supposed to remember every little detail? If I gave more information, I could be wrong and that would not help.
>>
>going to reddit
Fuck off forever.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.