[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this theory accurate, /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0620.jpg (891KB, 5140x1439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0620.jpg
891KB, 5140x1439px
Is this theory accurate, /a/?
>>
They put tits in it because they wanted to see some fucking tits. That's my theory.
>>
>>150460320
No
>>
>>150460320
>well-animated

No.
>>
Oh just fuck off
>>
I'm not reading all that shit.
>>
>>150460320
Kill la Kill is a just a clusterfuck that Nakashima and Imaishi threw together every week without thinking about coherence or any meaningful themes.

They even admitted to doing so, to a certain extent.
>>
why are tumblerfags so delusional
>>
>all this rationalization because they like it even though it goes against their feminist credo

Must suck to be fucked in the head and not capable of just enjoying things without having mental conniptions.
>>
>>150460320
yes
>>
File: 1429159816987.jpg (150KB, 577x713px) Image search: [Google]
1429159816987.jpg
150KB, 577x713px
>>150460320
This theory is accurate... accurate in its description of intersectional feminism. Third generation feminism isn't so much an ideology as it is a paradism: it starts out with the a priori assumption that women are and always have been oppressed (much like the Marxist view of history considers every event to be a step towards the global revolution, and Whigsian history reads history as a trend towards ever greater liberty). Everything, EVERYTHING is seen through that lens.

Kill la Kill is superficial, that much is clear. It's fun, the animation is (usually) smooth, the characters likeable enough and the storytelling fast paced. But that's not enough for feminists, as this mindless fun does not fit in their paradigm. Everything, especially if it centers around women, needs to fit in their paradigm as either examplary of feminism or a shining example of patriarchal oppression and objectification. As evidenced by the fact that Kill la Kill (a show about strong female characters who are practically nude half of the time, a contradiction in the feminist mind) constantly inspires feminists to state that it's both a feminist anime and mindless objectification and sexualization of women.

This is one of those texts/images that tells us more about the author than the subject matter. Her view is, in the most literal sense, prejudiced: she had before even considering the subject matter judged that this is either a feminist or an anti-feminist anime.
>>
You got some responses here, if you haven't seen:
>>150461257
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.