[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goddamnit, why is Zeta Gundam so fucking bad ? It's boring,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1472135566237.png (158KB, 310x364px) Image search: [Google]
1472135566237.png
158KB, 310x364px
Goddamnit, why is Zeta Gundam so fucking bad ? It's boring, uninteresting shit, it's full of autistic characters and it looks mediocre. Its predecessor, Gundam 0079 was formulaic as fuck, had tons of QUALITY yet it was miles better than this shit
>>
File: 1456867177728.jpg (63KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1456867177728.jpg
63KB, 480x480px
>>150415327
dont worry, jew dough saves the series
>>
File: reccoa.jpg (27KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
reccoa.jpg
27KB, 225x350px
>>150415327
zeta is slow and boring as all hell in the beginning but stick with it. Do it for her and you won't regret it.
>>
>>150416006
I'm 32 episodes in
>>
It's 41 you want, but if you hate it after watching this much I don't think there is much point for you to finish it
>>
>>150415327
That's objectively true.
I enjoyed 0079 and ZZ better myself.

I think the problem is Tomino started overthinking the series.It became too much of a political statement in Zeta.

Also I'd argue Wing is better than G Gundam for the same reason. Wing has the right proportions of memes and sci fi. G is too memeheavy.
>>
Tomino dooooooood
>>
File: 1364372259229.png (167KB, 289x300px) Image search: [Google]
1364372259229.png
167KB, 289x300px
>>150415327
>It's boring

The first few episodes of Zeta consist of Kamille stealing the Gundam Mk-II,killing his parents,exploring a gassed colony and traveling down to earth to participate in a small war in Jaburo while notchar informs the world of all the Titans strongarm tactics.

Nigga go look at Turn A if that is your idea of boring. Over 50 episodes of bullshit culture wank and detail on everything but the mecha. Congrats if you don't want to kill yourself by the time Loran works at a farm while getting infodumped about the importance of agriculture for 10 whole fucking minutes.
>>
>>150417286
It's not about these actions they did
it's about how they are presented you ass witch
>>
>>150415327
>Zeta Gundam is bad
That's debatable.
Wait till you get to ZZ, then come back.
>>
>>150415327
Im gonna watch the Zeta movies, instead of the whole show.
>>
Plot wise, I think Zeta is all over the place, there's so many characters with such strong convictions that everyone keeps clashing with everyone else.
The mecha designs are sweeeeeeeeet as hell though.

0079 was more focused because the characters compromised so they can all move toward a similar goal, in Zeta, all the characters are selfish assholes.
I thought Jerid would be a badass asshole but he turned out to be a whiny bitch.
>>
>>150418192
>Wait till you get to ZZ
ZZ is pretty fun.
>>
>>150415327
>le ebin shonji mug poster with shit taste
Hardly surprising. Thank fuck refuse like you don't go to /m/
>>
Are newtypes intentionally a bunch of Reis or is that the product of the show's age and direction? I mean I like the show, but there's like a ton of spurgs amongst the cast. It's almost like I'm watching /m/ trying to conquer the Solar System.
>>
>>150419327
Other way around. Cyber Newtypes inspired Rei directly, Four and the Purus in particular.
>>
The main problem with Z are the fucking babies on the ship. Drop off those little shits on an asteroid already
>>
>>150415327
Because I want to cum in your mother's all 4 holes including a newly created one in her neck.
>>
File: kaji_fgsfds.jpg (43KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
kaji_fgsfds.jpg
43KB, 446x400px
>>150419613
Cum and neck in the same sentence?
Pot kettle black hole?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.