[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you doing progress into your backlog /a/? I'm kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

File: 1474862510040.jpg (99KB, 833x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1474862510040.jpg
99KB, 833x1029px
Are you doing progress into your backlog /a/? I'm kind of stuck here.
>>
Don't have one
I just go with the flow
>>
all you can do at times like this is think happy thoughts
>>
>happen upon interesting anime/manga
>add to backlog, excited to watch/read soon
>months later
>oh maybe i should work on my backlog like /a/ always tells me to
>oh hey it's that one anime/manga i found back then
>drop 2 episodes or chapters in because i forgot why i was interested in the first place

thnx for reading subscribe 4 more
>>
>>150398147
literally me
>>
Of course. I just finished Aa! Megami-sama today.

It's not like you have anything else to do, so you might as well just work on your backlog.
>>
Nope, just rewatching shows to have a more fresh perspective on them
>>
>>150397937
I prefer to play the memory game
>>
>>150397937
I dropped that one, skipped to the sexy scenes and could care less of the dramatics
>>
>>150398803
I spend a lot of time on 4chan, I'm pretty stupid.
>>
>>150397937
I cleared a few shows then suddenly found myself with just as many shows back on the backlog. It never ends.

>>150398803
I have to play pokemon though Anon!
>>
>>150397937
Backlog is always daunting because I assume I'm going to watch it all, but then I start and I just drop show after show like a mad cunt. Thins out pretty quick.
>>
>>150397937
I watched Code Geass season 1 last winter break and am planning on watching S2 once finals are over in another week. A couple of friends said they wanted to re-watch it with me in preparation for S3*. The rest of my backlog consists of the latter half of Monogatari from Hana onwards, I just don't really enjoy Cat/Monkey/Snake arcs so its been tough for me.
>>
I'm currently watching Hidamari Sketch and the second season of Spice and Wolf, and will watch Haruhi as soon as it finishes downloading.
>>
Finished Mahoromatic

Currently running through Nadesico and Urusei Yatsura.

Picked up Fantastic Children and proceeded to drop it like a rock

Also finishing off the remaining Ghilbi movies I never watched before.
>>
>>150397937
>manga backlog
>anime backlog
>book backlog
>comics backlog
>games backlog

>every single one grows two to three times faster than I make progress

At least I'll never run out of reasons to live.
>>
File: backlog.png (25KB, 539x721px) Image search: [Google]
backlog.png
25KB, 539x721px
The shit I'll force myself to watch
>>
>>150400132
Several of those are near essentials on /a/. Your power level must be shit.
>>
>>150400169
I normally focus on sol and moe, so I stay on my containment threads.
>>
File: 1399082266256.png (120KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1399082266256.png
120KB, 2560x1600px
>>150400249
If that's the case pull SZS off your backlog until you have gotten more well rounded due to the references and general cultural knowledge to get even half the gags. Almost all the others are ones you can jump right into, even if the tone/mood may not be what you were expecting.
>>
>>150400416
Ok, thanks.
>>
File: mami-chan.png (164KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mami-chan.png
164KB, 480x360px
I've been knocking out one long-running mahou shoujo after the other these past several months. Finishing up Mahou no Tenshi Creamy Mami at the moment, which will be the oldest show I've completed, so that's exciting.
>>150400132
There's some pretty good stuff in there. I can count about 5 of my biggest favorites on that list, and this is coming from a major moefag.
>>
>>150398139
rember
>>
>>150399711
Beware of the endless eight.
>>
>>150397937
I just downloaded Witch Craft Works cause I saw that Kagari-san was right up my alley. So far she's too fucking moe man. I still have to catch up with like a buttload of shows I'm still in the middle of (I don't think I'll ever finish Macross 7), but I'm chipping away.
>>
>>150400132
Drop what you're doing and watch Nichijou you uncultured swine
>>
I'm currently forcing myself to watch Asterisk right now and honestly, it's just not doing anything for me. I've dropped so much shit lately that I both don't want to drop another show whilst seriously struggling to stay interested in this dull as fuck typical harem trash.

Save me.
>>
File: 1427576230028.png (90KB, 199x294px) Image search: [Google]
1427576230028.png
90KB, 199x294px
I stopped trying.
>>
>>150401019
Change up your hobby a bit, maybe put yourself a little bit distant from anime for a bit if you don't enjoy it. Read more books or manga, do something new or try a new hobby. I know it's sort of generic "but I don't know what I want to read" or "I don't know what I'd even do" sort of advice but it helps, I think. No need to watch every anime right this second.
>>
>>150401124
You know what, that's actually some pretty solid advice. I might just do that, fuck Asterisk.
>>
>>150401019
Asterisk is pretty bad, I forced myself to watch both seasons while it was airing and I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>150400971
I'm pretty sure I'll like this one.
>>
After a fucking year of putting it off, I finally finished Hokuto no Ken. Pretty proud of that, I only skipped the fucking eight or so recap episodes.
Part 2 in a couple years maybe.
>>
>>150401019
Why force yourself to watch something you hate? However, if you insist, then I've found that listening to music and just reading the subs can make things less of a chore. This is how I got through Infinite Stratos 2.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.