[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally saw the greatest, comfiest, moe anime series ever.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

I finally saw the greatest, comfiest, moe anime series ever.
Was pretty perfect except for Claude.
>show takes place in idealized France
>everyone that appears is easygoing and happy
>grandfather is pretty much Santa Claus
>yet Claude still manages to be bitter and unhappy almost all the time
It's like they took Hikigaya and put him in Aria.

Here's a list of things Claude hates
>smiling
>street musicians
>homeless kids
>kids in general
>cats
>taking baths
>grand magasin
>Alice
>Camille
>actually their entire family
>long sleeves
>writing on paper
>all japanese food
>anything different
>himself
>his father
Not to mention he just comes off as kinda generally disturbed and has genuine anger management issues. Those eyes don't help anything at all either. I mean I like that he provides some opposition in the series, but it's just too much for this kind of show. Don't get me wrong though, it's not like I hated him, it's just his personality is off putting and weird. I guess that's what you get from a shoujo show.
>>
Why is Claude so shit? He ruined the whole episode.
>>
>>150232920
His dad was a negligent hardass and literally every customer he has keeps comparing his work to his dads and reminding him that his work isn't as good and that he's not as talented. Plus he got blueballed by his childhood friend because they're from different social classes.
>>
>>150232920
Why the girl looks likes she 5? Isn't she supposed to be 14
>>
>>150233351
>Why the girl looks likes she 5?

Because she's a Japanese girl surrounded by Europeans.
>>
>>150233351
Considering there are kids like half her size in the show and they're at least 5, I think she's an appropriate height
>>
Claude is just /pol/.
>>
We will never get a proper ending.
>>
You'd be pissed too if you had to live in late-19th century France. Or France in general.
And the only good thing in your life is your childhood waifu, but you know you can never be with her and you'll end up watching her get married and getting dicked by a fat, bald and faceless old french upper class man.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23a-APFtSt0
>>
>>150233770
I heard the ending was Claude married his childhood friend and Yune and the blonde girl went to Japan. Is that true?
>>
>>150233782
He could have been an amante
>>
How would the show have been like if it were set in realistic modern-day Paris?
>>
>>150232920
Claude is the early antisocial bits in Alice and the early Angst or whatever was up with Aika, that Akari ends up smoothing out.

Had it not been discontinued I'm sure it would've had Yune slowly fixing up Claude's cynical-ism and him finding the confidence to ignore the class structure and try and get with Camille.
>>
>>150233864
Didn't it get discontinued at 2 volumes?
>>
>>150234082
Yune and Claude would have Been fugging
>>
>>150232920
>guess that's what you get from a shoujo show.
Wrong, manga is shounen.
>>
>>150234418
Hmm, where did I read that it was shoujo?
Probably /a/.
>>
>>150234082
The show ends with everyone dying in a terrorist attack on the shopping district after a cours worth of episodes featuring Claude trying to find a job because his trade skill is in low demand in the modern world.
>>
>>150234786
I always figured that Claude could also work as a blacksmith if need be.
>>
>>150232920
And teaching some dumb Pepes the superior nihon culture!
>>
>>150234151
Too good for this world, this show.
>>150233807
Thank you anon, thank you for Mugi's great-great Bohemian grandmother. Thoy got the eyebrows.
>>
>>150234930
>blacksmith
Wouldn't such a job also be considered obsolete?
>>
I would be pretty pissed off if I lived in France too.
>>
>>150235024
Yeah, to an extent.
Like you can at least make a living off of it, especially if you're good, like Claude seemed to be.

In any case it's still infinitely less obsolete than specializing in signs.
>>
>>150235024
You think horse shoes make and attach themselves?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.