[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how is this shitfest going to end? Will it actually be a proper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: ifxINJ4TedRPB.jpg (56KB, 490x710px) Image search: [Google]
ifxINJ4TedRPB.jpg
56KB, 490x710px
So how is this shitfest going to end? Will it actually be a proper conclusion, or are we going to be left with another congratulations?
>>
>Anno
>proper ending
>>
it zooms out to picture frames and reveals that all of the rebuilds were simply the worlds that the humans invisioned while inside instrumentality and then the screen goes black and the credits roll
>>
Remember when the rebuilds were going to be finished by 2010?
>>
>>150119726
You mean 2008
>>
>>150119750
First one came out in 2007 and there was supposed to be one every year after that with the last one being a double feature
>>
>>150119608
The last movie will be the missing one between 2 and 3. Which means you already saw the ending. Have a good day.
>>
>>150119810

>Gendo continues his keikaku bullshit
>Misato is still a bitter cunt
>Asuka is dragging the empty husk that was previously Shinji back to Misato to be beaten/jailed
>Rei just tried to murder them all but apparently that no longer matters
>Faggot had his head blown into red paste
>Final Angel still hasn't shown up yet
>SEELE are still being assholes somewhere

This isn't over until it's an absolute clusterfuck. We still need a full blown Impact, a sea of Tang, and some other nonsense before it can end.
>>
>>150119974
After how much people whined about not getting the original third movie and how much shit 3.0 is, I can't imagine a bigger troll than give them what they want, and consequently make the so hated 3.0 the canonical final grand ending of the franchise with no further conclusion.
>>
>>150120075

The Rebuilds are fine, despite what incessant whiners say. They shouldn't be compared to NGE or EoE to begin with, since they have a completely different plot and have a different tone to them.
>>
>>150120131
3.0 is legitimatelly shit, tho
>>
>>150120708

It's just different. I like it.
>>
>>150119698
This is an interesting theory Anon. If Shin Godzilla was any indication of Anno's current mindset the final message might be something like "Do not be afraid to move forward" or something along that line. Versus the myriad possibilities of NGE and EoE
>>
>>150120945
The plot is retarded and required the entire cast to act like morons for it to work.

It also felt like Anno listened to people whining about how 2.0 didn't feel like Eva , but he himself didn't kniw what made the original Eva work and just threw everything at the wall and see what stuck
>>
File: how rebuild should have ended.png (283KB, 896x2600px) Image search: [Google]
how rebuild should have ended.png
283KB, 896x2600px
>>150121076
Also, forgot my pic
>>
File: colored_3.png (379KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
colored_3.png
379KB, 480x640px
>>150119608
Let me just give you my prediction.

The last movie will be split into two parts, the inbetween of 2.0 and 3.0 and the actual continuation of 3.0.
The two parts will be intercut, starting with the end of 3.0.

The inbetween will go like this
>2nd impact happens
>2nd will kill most of the population of the planet
>also people important to the cast, kaji for example
>2nd impact also erases shinjis memories of his "brave" self
>2nd impact also gives birth to kaworu
>the aftermath of 2nd impact will split misato from nerv, naturally people will follow misato and build the wunderbar
>rei however, will not follow misato and will stay with gendo forming nu-nerv
>gendo orders rei to collect shinji to make 3rd impact happen

The continuation will go like this

>shinji and asuka will continue walking around for most of the segment of the movie
>asuka will explain shinji what he's done and why everybody hates him for being selfish
>at the same time nu-nerv and misatos crew will look for them
>the movies will end with both fractions finding shinji
>shinji has to decide between 3rd impact or reis' final death
>shinji is a pussy and chooses 3rd impact
>last scene is the first scene of the first movie
>>
Is anyone here expecting 4.0 to actually be made and released at this point?
>>
If Anno doesn't tell the waifufags to fuck off in the last movie I'll neck myself.
>>
>>150122442
Jesus fucking CHRIST did you even watch anything from this franchise so far? Is this bait?
>>
worst part is we're gonna have to wait like a year to see the fucking movie since japan cant into camrips
>>
File: 1156557531082.jpg (910KB, 1935x2749px) Image search: [Google]
1156557531082.jpg
910KB, 1935x2749px
>>150119608
It's going to be like that feeling you get when seeing plate of chocolate chip cookies, but after biting into one you realize it was raisins.
>>
>>150119608
More like, when is this shitfest going to end. The date on that poster is almost a year ago now.
>>
I hope he does the life action sequence like End of Evangelion again. It was quite interesting seeing a bunch of Eva nerds in a theater and he's gotten much better at directing.
>>
>>150124585
>like that feeling you get when seeing plate of chocolate chip cookies, but after biting into one you realize it was raisins
The same feeling? Because I still get cookies, and I like raisins? The taste of a raisin is so much better - you have to be a kid to hate it.
>>
File: IMG_0129.gif (555KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0129.gif
555KB, 480x272px
>>150124694
What was the point of that scene anyway?
>>
>>150120945
It's different and it's shit but it's not shit because it's different.
>>
When was the last time we had news about it again ? At this point, I expect this to become the duke nukem forever of anime.
>>
>>150124819
Im not sure. I see all these long explinations on why he choked Asuka but not much on that part. The narration is all about separating reality from fantasy, and that's demonstrated perfectly when looking at people occupied in another story in the theater.
>>
Kaworu was a mistake.
>>
>>150124819
I guess like, it's easy to define your reality by the media you consume. Anime and gamer fans continue to describe themselves by their consumerism, rather than building personalities or worldviews.

I don't like using memes IRL, but that's what everyone who shares my hobbies in anime and gaming does. So I don't see the solution being proposed here... Maybe he'll state it more explicitly in the next one.
>>
File: 96306370.png (31KB, 365x220px) Image search: [Google]
96306370.png
31KB, 365x220px
>>150126144
Misato pls
>>
>>150125798
Yesterday Anno said there are problems with distribution of the film and they showcased imageboards of what seems like a big crazy setpiece.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.