[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Water7/Enies Lobby/Post-Enies Lobby was 120 chapters >became

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: onepiece6481.jpg (100KB, 480x334px) Image search: [Google]
onepiece6481.jpg
100KB, 480x334px
>Water7/Enies Lobby/Post-Enies Lobby was 120 chapters
>became 91 episodes, at 1.3 chapters per episode
>Dressrosa was 102 chapters
>became 118 episodes, at 0.87 chapters per episode

Just some fun statistics from reddit, I knew the show was slowing down but christ.
>>
>>150072295
does that take into account the flashback filler episodes in the middle of Enies Lobby?

also for future reference, don't say you get things from reddit. it will only cause trouble. why would you feel the need to share where you got some statistic or information? nobody wants to know.
>>
>>150072295
The anime pace is shit and everyone knows that.
>>
File: 1479220567068m.jpg (47KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1479220567068m.jpg
47KB, 1024x512px
>>150072295
holy fucking shit I hate the anime pacing

how do they get away with blatanct fucking padding?

I swear one fucking panel gets converted into 2 whole minutes of winding up then go slooow motion than pause and panning around

atleast the voice acting and music is good tho
>>
File: 1388665069286.jpg (12KB, 218x153px) Image search: [Google]
1388665069286.jpg
12KB, 218x153px
>we will never see a well-animated Luffy vs Doffy without 2 minute long reaction faces showcase between each segment of combat
>>
>>150072554
theres still hope for a dress rosa the movie
>>
>>150072295
Its like that so the anime doesn't catch up with the manga and you have to put in a lot of fillers.

Also, Oda is kinda diying right now no? They have to slow the anime down or it'll catch up.
>>
>>150072554
episode of sabo was pretty good animation wise, they just need to do more recap episodes. his fight with doffy was so fucking long anyway, it really needs one
>>
>Just some fun statistics from reddit

Kill yourself
>>
>>150072644
fillers and maybe entire filler arcs are infinitely superior to the shit they are pulling with adaptation now
>>
The anime was classic, almost as good as you could ask for a weekly anime. Yes, most filler was bad and some sequences longer than necessary but overall it was a solid adaption.

Now it's a chore to even watch much of the time. The art quality has dipped and the animation consistently lackluster or bad. The pacing is glacial. No attempts with filler anymore, it's either short and awful with no purpose or it's a tie-in for a movie or OVA that goes completely against the canon. The only real strength is the voice acting, which is generally fantastic, but that has been the case for the entirety of the anime.

I understand having consistent quality for a weekly series for such a long period of time, and with a revolving door of directors and talents, is very difficult.

but this is One Piece. It's generation defining. The treatment the animation gets is depressing.
>>
>>150073009
This, with fillers I could just spend a few seasons without watching, but would promptly get back at it when the filler's over.
This way, however, it's just straight up unwatchable.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.