[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand it wasn't even that sad. It was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7885.jpg (172KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7885.jpg
172KB, 1280x800px
I don't understand it wasn't even that sad. It was really good I enjoyed it a lot but when asked what the saddest anime you could watch was you receive an overwhelming number of replies for either this or Clannad AS. Like I said it was good and sweet but not a tearjerker. One ending is slightly sadder than the other.
>>
>>150050211
I spent the last two episodes literally laughing.

It it had lots of potential and really enjoyed it early on but it turned into a rushed trainwreck. I am glad however that there are some people out there that managed to enjoy it to the end.
>>
>>150050211
Pretty much only people who watched few anime liked the show. When I watched it I was extremely disappointed given I heard so much good things about it. It had really good music but the lack of character development and the poor pacing ruined it for me.
>>
Is it possible for both of the endings to co exist? And if not which one is canon?

>inb4 whichever one your heart wants
>>
>>150050281
Sad thing is I marathoned up to ep 11 and then it took me days to get through the last 3 because I couldn't watch it. Everything felt rushed I agree. Isawasa best girl
>>
It wasn't sad nor good, I kept getting second hand embarassment during the last episode, back then.
>>
If it wasn't referred as one of the saddest I honestly wouldn't even think that way. Like I just felt myself trying to force that emotion because that's how everyone said I would feel
>>
>>150050286
Both are canon, the one where Brotonashi takes Kanade role happens sometime after the ending, eventually he moves on and after credits scene happens.
>>
>>150050313
Nah that's Yurippe.
>>
>>150050395
Thank you that makes sense but I wasn't sure.
>>
>>150050413
It was nice to see her act "girly" as they said. And the graduation was well done
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.