[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished watching Shinsekai Yori What did you guys think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
Just finished watching Shinsekai Yori

What did you guys think of it?

He really didn't do a single thing wrong
>>
>>150026824
He messed with a superior species
>>
File: 1327766399320.jpg (8KB, 180x182px) Image search: [Google]
1327766399320.jpg
8KB, 180x182px
>Read Shinsekai Yori doujin
>Squealer is involved
>male: monster
>>
I felt bad for all of the characters. It was a shitty situation for everyone involved.
>>
File: 14379371430880.jpg (46KB, 456x461px) Image search: [Google]
14379371430880.jpg
46KB, 456x461px
I have to say that the anime isn't a great adaption of the manga, they stripped all the fanservice moments that the series is known for to the bare minimum, tonned down the Yuri while also upping the yaoishit? The Yuri in the series felt natural, but all the Yaoi came off as forced.

Pandering to fujoshits, not even once.
>>
>>150026824
>He really didn't do a single thing wrong

I hate this meme.
Squealer is fucking dictator with a god complex. I supported him at first with how he rebelled against their queen. But Jesus fuck. He went and abused his political power to harass his neighbors and make them succumb to his delusions. He speaks of "freedom" from the cantus-users who does not even care about them.
Nigger literally went and waged war against Kiomaru - their single greatest ally - simply because he supports the Cantus users
He speaks of how the Cantus users are oppressive but it was outright stated that the only time that the Cantus users called them was 600 years ago when the first Akuma arrived. And that service ended after the humans developed the cats.
In fact, the humans ignore their race so much that they never learned about his uprising against their queen until the MC said it.

And don't pull me about how he has human genes. The Cantus users HAVE to mess with the non-cantus user genes becaus, if they didn't, then they will be completely vulnerable to the death feedback. Whearas the non-cantus users can kill them without a hitch
>>
>>150028208
> anime
> adaption of the manga
I'm like 70% sure this is not even bait
>>
>>150028834
>Squealer is fucking dictator with a god complex

You mean the cantus monsters who reduced humanity to the state squealer is in ?
>>
The only thing he did wrong was losing by not foreseeing the obvious vulnerability in his keikaku
>>
>>150028834
>And don't pull me about how he has human genes. The Cantus users HAVE to mess with the non-cantus user genes becaus, if they didn't, then they will be completely vulnerable to the death feedback

Death feedback was not on the first cantus users, you mong, it's a safe guard they installed after they destroyed the rest of humanity to avoid destroying themselves. Such a shit society with shitty individuals who have to to those lengths in order to preserve their little sad lifes in fear. They go as far as killing their own children because they're so terrified.

They just all be killed
>>
If he did nothing wrong then why did he lose?

Checkmate atheists
>>
>>150031401
Precisely. The original psychics did not want to exterminate non-users. But they also wanted to install the death feedback in order to prevent cantus users from fighting and causing severe disruptions to nature.

If they did not mess with the non-cantus genes before installing the death feedback, then they are vulnerable. They could have killed the non-users but they choose coexistence over another genocide.
All their evils are necessary and their paranoia is justified

After all was done, they allowed everyone to live peacefully.
>>
>>150031730
>After all was done, they allowed everyone to live peacefully.

>cantus users endless paranoia and keep killing and brainwashing their own children
>cantus leaking and mutating the world into cthulu wonderland
>non cantus users gets genetic modified into mutant rats living in shitholes ruled by kami-samas while enjoying explosions from self destructing dogs every other day

What a sad peaceful life.
>>
File: 484435-bigthumbnail.jpg (127KB, 450x270px) Image search: [Google]
484435-bigthumbnail.jpg
127KB, 450x270px
>>150032437
It's the price for astronomical power. Insult them as you will; there is no better option
>>
>>150026824
>These two suckers believe in a better world for their children.
Instead Squealer using, why dont tried finda way to block cantus users powers?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.