[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH_ CcJ-uBWI How can people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH_CcJ-uBWI

How can people take super saiyan rose or ssg2ss seriously when turning into 3 almost destroyed a whole city? Anything past 3 just holds no weight for me, all these "more powerful" forms come across as weaker than Gokus pinnacle in DBZ.

I mean, everything feels weaker in DBS. The threats seem nonthreatening, the plots unimportant, character development and growth is gone and so are the side characters relevance. Its worse than GT.
>>
In b4 /vg/-kun
>>
>>149982176
The transformation and requirements to transform are wildly different, retard.

Your mental well being almost concerns me if you've been watching Super yet don't understand that.
>>
>>149982176
Use the catalog retard
>>
>>149982176
what I don't get is the no eyebrow design, it looks mong as fuck when you actually pay attention to it
>>
File: PiccoloDestroyTheMoon.png (464KB, 1019x768px) Image search: [Google]
PiccoloDestroyTheMoon.png
464KB, 1019x768px
Reminder that SSJGB Vegito's final Kamehameha could not destroy an building while fighting against Zamasu.

Meanwhile piccolo and roshi could destroy moons.
>>
>>149982353
Shut the fuck up already you stupid general faggot
/a/ has always had several threads about the same thing

Kill yourself
>>
>>149982176
That was TOEI filler to slow the episode anyway.
>>
>>149982288
But there are not presented in a manner that is believably a "step up". I'm talking about narrative weight and astethic presentation.
You can say "Oh the requirements are higher" or "Oh he can fight this cat thing now", but just saying those things doesnt make these new forms feel any less underwhelming. The same forms that have no visual indicator of increased power, the same ones that got defeated by a laser gun blast. The presentation is poorly planned to say the least, juts "another shade of hair colour" and thats it
>>
>>149982176

Think for a second, ssj3 and all those transformations required powering up and rage. And that was their first time, energy was running wild and they had no control over it. After that they got used to it. Ssj blue and rose are different.
>>
SSG2 is not a thing yet.
We have SSB and SSB after training in the hyperbolic time chamber. And whatever the hell Trunks has as well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.