[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. post something that you've never tried 2. get told if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: K-ON!.full.959316-min.jpg (2MB, 6983x4951px) Image search: [Google]
K-ON!.full.959316-min.jpg
2MB, 6983x4951px
1. post something that you've never tried
2. get told if you're missing out or not

I never saw K-On! yet I post the grills quite often actually.
>>
Sex with a woman.
>>
>>149907492

holy shit watch it

>>149907595

Overrated.
>>
Sex with a man.
>>
>>149907492
It's not for everybody. I enjoyed it, but you have to be really into character-driven narrative. I certainly found it slow at times and it took me a while to get into it, but S2E20 definitely hit me like a ton of bricks.

>>149907595
Mainstream crossover hit with normies. Totally overhyped, everybody talks about it like it's 10/10 but really it's more like 7/10. Good, but not exceptional. The problem is that it gets so much praise from its sycophantic fans that everybody goes in expecting to be blown away and then they're disappointed by the reality. It's got broad appeal, but it's sort of a mess all around, strong climax, though.

Mine is Love Live. I watched the first ep and was sort of on board until they 3D danced out into traffic.
>>
File: 1460662318778.jpg (1014KB, 3000x4355px) Image search: [Google]
1460662318778.jpg
1014KB, 3000x4355px
Never watched any Haruhi.
>>
Anal masturbation
>>
File: Fate-stay_night.jpg (82KB, 230x326px) Image search: [Google]
Fate-stay_night.jpg
82KB, 230x326px
>>149907492
>>149908733
Missing out.

>>149907595
>>149908595
>>149908861
Not missing out.
>>
Suicide.
>>
File: haruhi.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
haruhi.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>149908733
Haruhi is genius but can be very off-putting. A big part of the problem is with Haruhi herself, a lot of people give up on the show when they start to get annoyed by her, but that's literally the point of the whole show. Like it's designed to not just annoy you but eventually to make you hate Haruhi, and that's what the whole movie is about, trying to analyze these feelings of love/hate for Haruhi not just between her and Kyon but also between her and the audience.

The second season of Haruhi is probably one of the boldest things to ever air on television, mostly because it's designed specifically to frustrate the audience (for two entire months in the case of the original broadcast). As far as I'm concerned, that alone makes it worth experiencing regardless of whether you'll like the show.

Haruhi is incredible because it goes so far toward accomplishing its goal of breaking down the line between audience member and active participant. The show stops being about itself and starts being about the relationship you have with it. It forces you to have agency, to choose to keep going, by giving you the same experiences the characters in the show have.

Anyway, it's a tough sit for everybody who watches it, but the best thing I can say about it is that nobody has ever gotten through the movie and regretted it. The only people who regret watching it are those who dropped it in the middle.

Watch in chronological order, no matter what these fucks tell you.
Pay super close attention to Someday in The Rain.
>>
>>149908705
Shallow cast, forced drama for a climax, generic songs you wont be able to differentiate, incredibly sugar-coated view of idols industry, the hardest thing about becoming idols is getting a highschool club started and finding space to practice routines. K-On is a masterpiece compared to it.
>>
>>149909407
Thanks /a/non, will continue to avoid.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.