[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>those last two eps What the fuck So this is a contender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: mob psycho.jpg (142KB, 416x600px) Image search: [Google]
mob psycho.jpg
142KB, 416x600px
>those last two eps

What the fuck

So this is a contender for AOTY right? It did so many things right.
>>
bump I want to know /a/'s thoughts on this
>>
The teru fight was better.
>>
>>149888030
Yeah it's the only anime I watched this season. Everything else was boring. It reminded me of opm at some points but it was still good regardless
>>
>>149888240
Didn't like anybody else except Reigen.
>>
>>149888030
>poorly made normalfag propaganda
So glad it's forgotten so quickly.
>>
>>149888825
That was the high point of the show, but the finale was a nice left turn too.
>>
It's better than OPM but both series are crap tier so it's still crap.
>>
No it was pretty uninteresting aside from the animation, even the fights were a little dull and all of the drama they spent the first half building up just disperses.
>>
>>149888030
>It did so many things right.
>just the animation was outstanding
It did one thing right.
>>
>>149889471
It was fairly well-directed as well.
>>
>>149889387
Aside from the weekly exorcisms in the first half, the only sources of drama were Ritsu being jealous of Mob and Teruki's clash in ideals about using psychic powers, both of which eventually tied into the main theme anyway and had their separate resolutions.

Fights aside from about two or three of them were not good, I'll give you that, but the show clearly doesn't prioritize action over dialogue.
>>
>>149889471
>>149889525
Doubt many people acknowledge it as a quality but the comedy was really good too.
>>
It'd be great if it didn't stop in the middle of Mob's character arc.
>>
>>149889619
Which weren't good in your opinion? From what I remember all of the fights ranged from much more visually impressive than average to downright jaw-dropping.
>>
>>149891637
Speaking as someone who enjoyed the finale, the fights in the last few episodes were mostly either quick or just glossed over completely but also because that wasn't the point of the show. Other than that, I wouldn't call the exorcisms actual fights, and then you're just left with Mob vs Teru or Mob vs Koyama or Mob vs Dimple even. That said episode 8 was still one of the best things I've seen in a while.
>>
A well animated series with a sub-par story. If only it strayed further from the OPM formula it could've been the best anime of the decade. Sad!
>>
File: tumblr_oaw6rzV2u91rl3csxo1_500.jpg (211KB, 500x742px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaw6rzV2u91rl3csxo1_500.jpg
211KB, 500x742px
I wish it focused more on the Body Improvement club.Those guys are bro as fuark.
>>
>>149891976
They'll get their time to shine, anon. in season 3 ;_;
>>
>>149891733
>the fights in the last few episodes were mostly either quick or just glossed over
I don't think that makes them bad per se. If anything, I'd count knowing when not to waste pages/air time on mini-encounters with ultimately little to no significance as a quality, as it really wasn't the point of the arc, like you said. Plus most of the ones that we did get to see had the added bonus of looking great (Teru v. the Pyro for eg. guy featured the best fire animation I've seen this year).

I still wish ONE at least shoued us how Shou v. Ritsu went down, though
>>
the grills should have been cuter but otherwise great and hilarious anime
>>
WHERES THE OST MAN
>>
File: Csu6DOVUAAAt8LF.jpg (73KB, 936x683px) Image search: [Google]
Csu6DOVUAAAt8LF.jpg
73KB, 936x683px
>>149892841
5 days from here, fampai!
>>
Shitty OPM CLONE.
Murata's story > ONE's story
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.