[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>doesn't bother anyone with her problems >doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 12

File: Asuka3.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka3.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>doesn't bother anyone with her problems
>doesn't get involved in shitty high school drama because she has her own drama to deal with
>has great leadership personality
>does everything perfectly
>looks like a model

Absolutely no reason to hate her, now. If you hate her, you're either a stuck up fag that don't want to change his mind or a dumbass that is mad because she's a perfect and reasonable human being.
>>
>>149870298
I want to marry her
>>
>>149870663
Same here. There's nothing sexier than a busty tall girl.
>>
>>149870298
>genki girl who is secretly a bitch that hates everyone
The shittiest archetype.
>>
>>149872607
Where the fuck did you see that she hated everyone? Check your paranoia, famalam.
>>
File: 1426310585449.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1426310585449.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
>comes out perfect despite having a shit homelife
>doesn't care about dumb highschool band drama because it's stupid bitch shit
>>
>>149870298
thanks dude
Im gonna do copy paste
>>
File: best_girl.jpg (61KB, 530x848px) Image search: [Google]
best_girl.jpg
61KB, 530x848px
>>149870298
Best girl always wear stockings
>>
Man, I really need to catch up on S2. I put it off because I always like watching a few episodes at a time but now its like halfway through the season and I still haven't started it.

Someone tell me if the OP is good.
>>
>>149870298
When people ask what's the fuck is her problem, she just avoids it with her generic unfunny jokes
>>
>doesn't get involved in shitty high school drama
Uhm, the drama happened because Asuka didn't want to tell anyone the reason she didn't let the girl join.
>>
Literal goddess
>>
File: Asuka11.jpg (61KB, 562x550px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka11.jpg
61KB, 562x550px
>>149874182
Telling the 1st year what happened wouldn't have solved anything. She said it to Kumiko herself: "Are you really ready to know the truth? Once you know it, you won't be able to ignore it". She's always looking in the best interest of the group's performance.

>>149874216
UNF. Proof that Kumiko can't compare to the Goddess Asuka.
>>
>>149874926

Somethig like "I don't her to join because x and y" would sure speed the process instead of avoiding the answer all the time and making everyone wondering why she doesn't tell anyone about it. Besides, everything resloves right after she finally managed to tell Kumiko.
>>
>>149875118
resolved*
>>
>>149875118
Did you not watch the entire episode with Oboe-chan not being able to play when Tsubaki's there? If anything, telling everyone created more drama because that whole episode was the definition of high school drama.
>>
>>149875332
I did, but if she's "always looking in the best interest of the group's performance", then it sure wasn't. If you know that the some people in your group are bothered by something, and you're the major part of it, why would you avoid giving them a clear answer? The point is, the whole thing resolved only after Asuka finally spoke. Had she not, and it would have just dragged on.
Ignoring the problem never solves anything.
>>
File: Asuka13.png (588KB, 1267x707px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka13.png
588KB, 1267x707px
>>149875819
You know what's crazy? It's that she wasn't even a major part of it. It's not like she's the one who decides who's in or not. It's just that Tsubaki wanted absolutely Asuka's approval for some reason. Seems like these high school bitches just like to involve Asuka in dumb drama. Asuka is too grown for these kids and it shows. You say it doesn't help solving the problem and yet what happened last episode? She stopped showing up for people to concentrate on their music and lo and behold, they did great at the concert. Ignoring doesn't help solve it but it also doesn't make it worse.
>>
>>149876251
>Asuka is too grown for these kids and it shows
Yes, and that's the problem. She should stop being so self-centered. If you're going to participate in a collective effort, you should mind everyone who's involved and you sure shouldn't expect that they're going to act exactly like you want them to, especially if you want the group to succeed.
>>
>>149876705
>going to act exactly like you want them to
going to act exactly like you want them to without trying to do anything about it yourself*
>>
>>149876705
So instead tell everyone about your parents to spark drama right before a concert? If acting grown is a problem, then I'm willing to accept that as her sole bad trait because to me, it's not. It's not Asuka that has to change, it's the group that has to grow up.
>>
>>149873800
It's good. High spirited like the first.
>>
>doesn't bother anyone with her problems

She manages to bother them by not telling anyone jack. Literally all she needed was to tell one person that "mum is being a bit of a badger so i won't be at practice, I'll still show up for the final performance." Instead she does:

>HEKI HEKI
>goes missing for a week
>lol I'm back, let's play music
>>
>>149877186
Her not to even trying to give a fuck to anyone else, but herself is sure not acting grown up, it's being self-centered.

They all need to change: Asuka has to realise that not everything resolves around her and sometimes in order to achieve the best result you need to consider everyone's feelings, not just yourself, while the group should stop being so emotionally unstable.
You don't join the group and act like you're in control of everything.
>>
>>149877575
This, she thinks that she's in some kind of science project where everyone just needs to do their part till certain date, not in actual music band.
>>
>>149877575
>>149877596
What's funny is that if she did what you said she should've done, you'd say she was an attention whore. You guys would never be satisfied with her behaviour hence why I call you guys haters.
>>
>>149877836
>you'd say she was an attention whore
And the reason is?
Also, don't you think you're the one who'll never be satisifed with people and will call them haters unless they think Asuka is a perfect human being and everything she does is right?
>>
>>149877918
Also, here's the thing: you say that "It's not Asuka's fault, it's everyone's else fault", while I say "It's everyone's fault". What point do you thin this show is trying to make?
>>
>>149877918
Because she'd always try to talk about her problems and look for people to give her attention to her.

Asuka has been hated since season 1 for no reason and yes, I believe that if you think she has flaws then you're probably a hater. The show has not shown a single flaw in the character and I believe that's the main reason people don't like her. As a result, they either create a imaginary flaw (like calling her sociopath) and straight up bash on her.
>>
>>149878224
>I believe that if you think she has flaws then you're probably a hater.
>The show has not shown a single flaw
Ok, so you're telling me that the whole point of her character and drama is to tell readers that you should not give a fuck about anyone, but yourself?
>inb4 the point is to grow up and become "mature" like Asuka
Explain this >>149877575, then. If she's so mature, why couldn't she tell everyone why would she be missing?

Seriously, you call other people "haters", but you act like the worst kind of fanboy yourself, blindly refusing to admit that your favorite character has any flaws.
>>
>>149870298
STOP THE SPOILERS YOU POS

AT LEAST PUT HER NAME OR THE NAME OF THE ANIME IN THE SUBJECT
>>
>>149878498
>Explain this >>149877575, then. If she's so mature, why couldn't she tell everyone why would she be missing?
She doesn't want to make her personal problems anyone else's problem. It might not be the absolute 100% mature way to go about things, but a relatively mature high school girl is still just a high school girl.
>>
>>149874216
Why has she wet herself? No wonder Kumiko looks so distressed.
>>
>>149877575
You're a fucking asshole.

You're coming down on her for getting her as beat by her psycho mother? The fuck? You act like she got held up in traffic and forgot to call.

The absolute nerve of you people. I fucking swear.
>>
>>149878224
>I believe that if you think she has flaws then you're probably a hater. The show has not shown a single flaw in the character
I can't quite agree with that. All characters have flaws of some kind or another; none of them are perfect. The show hasn't explicitly shown any obvious flaws, but there are more subtle indications that she's not a perfect human. A number of other characters have discussed the mask she wears, and how much (if any) of what they're seeing is the "real" Asuka. No-one who's flawless hides that much of themselves.
>>
>>149870298
She's a cold and distant bitch, that jokes around when others are having problems, but when it's her time, she avoids everyone, don't let people help her and thinks she has to shoulder everything alone like some kind of hero, and that by doing that she doesn't make everyone worry, while that's not the case.
Also she's like a model alright, but fashion-model with her freak tallness, and that stature is not often very attractive.
>>
>>149879380
>it might be not the absolute
It's definitely not, because when you're in a collective working on something, you don't go missing like that and expect people to not give a fuck, especially when they don't know you really well. And it causes troubles.
>>
>>149870298
She's perfect.
>>
>asuka has no flaws
That's a high-school drama about teens, of course she has them
>>
>>149879756
Of course. But by this point, "don't talk about my home life problems to anyone" has become such ingrained behaviour .
>>
>>149880063
Well, I'm saying is that she has flaws, and it sure is one of them.
>>
>>149880144
Of course. I'm not one of the people saying she's perfect.
>>
>shits on Nozomi for bailing on the club a year ago
>skips practice for a month and stills gets to play
I hate her so much.
>>
>>149873731
Mai waifu!
>>
>>149879540
that's not pee.. that's nectar

that's her fucking NECTAR man
>>
>>149881012
She had a valid excuse. Her mother locked her in the "disappointments room"
>>
>>149881012
Did you even watch the episode? It was to protect Mizore. She explicitly stated that she didn't care about Nozomi.

And she was out for a week, for family issues. If you can't empathize with that than you're a bigger autist than the Roboe.
>>
>>149881012
>Full drama "fuck this shit, I quit"
>Abusive mother prevents her from attending practice
Not quite the same thing.
>>
>>149870298
is hibike better than k-on?
>>
>>149873731
Amen.
>>
>>149882476
No, but they're completely different in tone anyway.
>>
>>149883945
I would actually argue yes, but they're such different things at just about every level that comparing the two is meaningless.
>>
>>149884142
K-On touched my soul. That's a pathetic thing to say but it did and it never missed a beat.

This has yet to connect with me do that deeply and the indecision on the writers part regarding romance is annoying. I'm not into Yuri, but they wrote very compelling scenes with the leads and it feels disjointed when they say they want other people.
>>
>>149870298

She´s a nerd, and the most generic nerd type. People hate nerds and this DONT change if the nerd have a uterus.
>>
>>149875118
The drama with Nozomi and Mizore resolved itself completely independently of Kumiko and Asuka. In fact, Asuka's presence only served to prolong the drama by preventing Nozomi and Mizore confronting the issue.
>>
I dropped eupho because bitches being bitches

What drama did the girl in the OP's picture have? Is it not described clearly like Irisu's problem?
>>
>>149881012
>skips practice for a month
CR goofed. It was a week. And she was doing that to make sure Mizore didn't freak out dumbass
>>
>>149884598
Fair enough, but I still think Euphonium is better at being a drama than K-On was at being a comedy. Not by a huge amount, mind you.

I agree that it is a little disjointed that they tease a yuri ship and have both of them have het love interests, but I can at least excuse it in my head as teenagers being unsure of things.
>>
>>149870298
>liking flawed girls with brain problems
Lol.
>>
>>149884854
Well it wasn't so much the tease as they wrote it perfectly. As I said, I'm not into yuri, but they wrote the two of them as like star-crossed lovers and it worked. Like, I bought it hook, line, and sinker.

I know the source material says otherwise, but sometimes you have to go with what works. Now everytime I have to sit through Reina's crush on Taki-san, I can't buy it.
>>
>>149870298

Spoilers Below for anyone not reading the novels

That song that Asuka was seen playing by kumiko in the morning at the training camp was a piece written by her deceased father.

The piece is from a book he wrote called "Hibike! Euphonium"

If you don't reply to this you will die in your sleep
>>
hello when is the yuri coming?
>>
File: asukaRAEP.jpg (135KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
asukaRAEP.jpg
135KB, 1920x1080px
>You will never have a hot, Machiavellian senpai who is dealing with heavy shit at home

;_;
>>
>>149885404
If they dangle it in front of the audience and then pull it away, it's a tease, however well executed the dangling was.

Anyway, personally while I'm generally in favour of yuri, I think the anime industry leans on it far too heavily in order to have romantic elements but keep from alienating the "mai waifu" crowd who throw a fit if their precious female character has any inkling of romance with a male character, so as such any het romances that do exist should be kept.

But suspension of disbelief is a funny thing, and different people do draw the line in different places. For me, a complete lack of het romantic interest breaks it worse than flip-flopping between yuri and het.
>>
>>149886454
>If they dangle it in front of the audience and then pull it away, it's a tease, however well executed the dangling was.
That's true.

I shouldn't say I'm not into yuri so much as I only care about the story. If it works, run with it. They didn't write best friends, they wrote lovers.

Whatever, it's in the past now. It's still a good show and it's only a quibbling niggle.
>>
>>149887032
I see it more as a more-than-just-friends-but-not-quite-lovers relationship, which is not unheard of. But in any case, let's agree to disagree on the matter.
>It's still a good show and it's only a quibbling niggle.
All good. I had thought you might have been writing off an otherwise pretty good show over a minor issue, but as long as you do still appreciate the good in the show. There's far too many anons here who drop shows for bloody stupid reasons...
>>
File: best drink.jpg (154KB, 1400x1240px) Image search: [Google]
best drink.jpg
154KB, 1400x1240px
>>149887408
Actually I powered through it this weekend. I was pissed when I misread the time on the simulcast; I was looking forward to it Tuesday night.

I'm getting antsy just waiting for the next episode.
>>
>>149886222
Asukas dad is alive silly. Hes a judge at the Nationals
>>
>>149884708
just an abusive single mother who wants her to quit having fun and focus on education and college
>>
>>149887527
but you do realize that Kyoani pretty much removed all the yuri from season 2 right? I mean ffs we're on episode 7 now and Reina is marginally less relevant than Midori now.
>>
>>149870298
>looks like a model

If everybody in this show looks like a model then it's not as big of a trait. That's like saying she has five fingers on her hand.
>>
>>149888752

Man, she looks so sexy in this shot
>>
>>149889089
You're a sadist.
>>
>>149888911
nah kumiko and her 2 no name friends look like turd, only reina look like a model
oh and dont make me start with other no name in the band
>>
What would a date with Asuka be like?
>>
>>149891312
she mocks your sorry ass of an existence with a bitch face until you mad enough to rape her in a toilet
then the secretly took pictures as evidences to keep you around as her personal fuckboy to rape her whenever she wants
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.