[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Teru really deserve this? Its pretty cruel especially when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Enigma_Book_Anime.png (334KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Enigma_Book_Anime.png
334KB, 640x360px
Did Teru really deserve this? Its pretty cruel especially when characters like Keicho and Akira actually killed people yet weren't going to be punished
>>
he was creepy and messed with his mom
>>
>>149863558
it wasn't, jojo is garbage
>>
File: I wonder who's behind this post.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I wonder who's behind this post.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>149863558
>>
was it even explained how the fuck did josuke turn him into a book?
>>
Josuke judged people according to how much they hurt him directly. Keicho and Akira didn't kill anyone close to him, they tried to kill some of his friends but failed miserably. Also, Josuke is a mama boy
>>
>>149868519
What a fag
>>
>>149868284
Same way he turned that other guy into a rock, I guess? He used crazy diamond to fix his not-being-a-book-ness or something.
>>
>>149868519
That's a pretty reasonable way to handle it.
>>
>>149863558
He put Josuke& co in a fucking shredder.
>>
>>149868954
Like that guy who almost killed Josuke and Koichi and Jotaro by gouging them? or that guy who literally almost killed Okuyasu? or that guy who also held Kochi and Okuyasu hostage and cause Okuyasu to set himself on fire?
>>
>>149868519
>Keicho and Akira didn't kill anyone close to him, they tried to kill some of his friends but failed miserably
Where does Shigekiyo Yangu fall in?
>>
>>149863558
Josuke has one big rule

DO NOT FUCK WITH HIS MOTHER

Even calling his hair shit will only get your face pushed in.
>>
>>149863558
>characters like Keicho and Akira actually killed people yet weren't going to be punished

But they were both punished with death. Or are you saying that death is preferable to becoming a book for the rest of your life? Because I agree with you on that, the things Josuke can do when he's pissed off are really creepy.
>>
>>149869442
Akira is not dead, he's on prision.
>>
>>149869442
>Implying Keicho wouldn't become Josuke's bro if he wasn't killed by Akira
Okayasu was technically his nii-san's partner in crime but Josuke was totally fine with hanging out with him. Hell, guys like Rohan Kishibe and his midget fanboy are unrepentant sociopaths but after a beating up, Josuke is totally fine with them.
>>
>>149863558
Did the narrator say that being booked was irreversible? If not, they might show Josuke letting him out at the end of the season. Highly doubt that, but hey, we can hope
>>
>>149868690

It seems to be one of those cases where Araki's original take on a stand changes with time. Originally, Crazy Diamond had the ability to blend the things it fixed if it they were fixed together, which doesn't really fit with the later interpretation of Crazy Diamond's ability as reverting things to a previous state (things like repairing a broken nose but in an incorrect shape would also be impossible if he were only limited to reverting it to a previous state).

With the first killer, he broke both the guy and the rock, and then fixed them together, blending them into a solid mess with the properties of both the rock and the killer. With this guy, what he did was just blending him with a bunch of paper (which I hope it wasn't the paper the guy carried with him, because those papers could easily contain other people). I guess it turned into a book because it was visually more simple than turning him into an origami or something like that.

Josuke seems to work with a broad definition of "fixing" things, really most stands kinda stretch the normally very simple definition of what they can do. You can see it as Araki being creative or as him being a hack. I think it's a bit of both, adding that he might interpret the concepts in a different way (it shows a lot in Part 5 and at the ending of Part 6, where time manipulation gets really weird).

But no fan would deny he can be very inconsistent with the stands.
>>
>>149869633

Oh, yeah, I forgot that.

>>149869654

Well, one could say in his defense that he had a good cause for all the problems he caused, but on the other side he went to jail to give psychic powers to sociopaths, so he's as responsable for Josuke's grandpa's death as the actual murderer. Josuke was probably going to forgive him, but Araki just took the easy way out by punishing him without dirtying the heroes' hands, Disney style.

Which is weird because becoming a rock is way worse than death.
>>
>>149869731

There are stands whose powers are nullified if the user is beaten or killed. The only one who could properly reverse it is Josuke, or maybe he would go back to normal after Josuke dies. Considering that Josuke got beaten a lot of times and the rock guy is still a rock, it's fair to say that book guy is fucked.
>>
>>149869930
There's also the shredder, making him a hardcover book.
>>
>>149870164
They all died on Stone Ocean anyway. It'll be 10 miserable years though
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.