[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It takes me around 40 mins to an hour to finish an anime episode.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: reallymakeskatja.jpg (73KB, 374x336px) Image search: [Google]
reallymakeskatja.jpg
73KB, 374x336px
It takes me around 40 mins to an hour to finish an anime episode. This is because I replay scenes I like or pause to screencap.

I can't be the only one, right?
>>
>watching anime
>>
It takes me 12 minutes to watch a single episode. Just watch at 2x speed and open two anime at once and you're fine.
>>
If I'm not completely absorbed in a show I'll probably pause in the middle of one to shitpost here, which ends up burning time.
>>
Maybe about 30 mins
>>
>>149814336
Takes me around 1-5 minutes as I always search for skip to the good parts.
>>
>>149814336
I'd assume you have a large backlog am I right?
>>
It usually takes me 18 hours to read 30 episodes a day.
>>
>>149814336
I take a 3 minute break every time a commercial break would occur, then go get a snack or take a piss to simulate a realistic viewing experience.
>>
>>149814530
Maybe, Even if I only watch 1 episode of 3 series a night like it was a TV block, I work steadily through them.
>>
When I watch my weekly shows I pause and screencap straight away when a moment I want to capture comes up. If I marathon a show I usually do it uninterrupted to preserve the mood. I seldom replay any parts, and If I do, I think I only do it for scenes that move me emotionally in one way or another. A recent example I remember is reLIFE with the Rena scene. Other than that, I never spend that much time on a single episode.
I do remember replaying an episode from Sora no Woto two times in a row though.
>>
>>149814401
>Not opening the same episode twice and watching each half simultaneously.
You will never make it anon.
>>
>>149814336

Try three days.

>Start watching an episode
>Suddenly think you want to do something else
>Forget about finishing the episode entirely
>three days later and you still have the same episode open and still stuck at the same time mark
>>
>>149814490
Kill yourself normie.
>>
>>149816293
>normie
I was tempted to tell you to take your own advice but I will refrain. The guy you responded obviously has either severe attention span problems or he's simply baiting for replies, so I think your reply was inapt.
>>
I just watch the episode without breaks

If I want to go post about it I go back and take screencaps or webms after I've finished
>>
I'm on Gate episode 20 when the loli with the pearls is running around the city and I'm so nervous I keep pausing it to browse /a/. Can't take this tension
>>
Takes me about 10 minutes to watch an hours worth of anime.

Because I skip the boring long expositions, the walks, the scene changes, the useless chats and get right to the meat of the stuff.

I sometimes wonder if I am missing out on somethings, so I rewind a bit to see if anything I skipped was important. 99% of the time its useless since I already skip to the tune of context, and have a good understanding of whether or not its useless or not.
>>
>>149814336
I regularly abandon shows I'm enjoying to look for new ones
>>
File: 1470126442964.png (91KB, 668x319px) Image search: [Google]
1470126442964.png
91KB, 668x319px
>>149814336
Same. But I'm stopping it constantly to look up words and sometimes grammar.
>>
>>149814401
>2x
Weak. I watch them at 3x. The only exception this season is O;C, either at 2x or 1.3x.
>>
>>149814386
this isnt /v/, crossboarder-kun
>>
>>149816746
No one does this, why do you lie?
>>
>>149814336

I hate this because I do this with shows are ARE long.

God, it was a chore to finish the first episode of GiTS Stand alone complex. Does this gets good or is it boring all around?

I don't even like the movies that much, full of pretentious crap with fucking nothing happening...
>>
>>149814336

I watch every episode three times. First with subs so I can just enjoy the episode, second time without and third time so I can check the translation and fix the subs to my likings. I also jump back several times to check the flow of animation in some scenes.

And I never upload.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.