[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this so much better than Free! ? What did Mappa get right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 17

File: Yuri.On_.Ice_.full_.2024044.jpg (4MB, 2000x1613px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri.On_.Ice_.full_.2024044.jpg
4MB, 2000x1613px
Why is this so much better than Free! ?
What did Mappa get right about faggots doing sport that Kyoani completely fucked up?
>>
Sports anime are always better when the focus is on contenders at the top of the field, rather than the generic underdog team that bullshit their way through with the power of friendship.
>>
>>149799920
Yuuri is an underdog, retard.
>>
>>149799952
He's Japan's top ice-skater, you tard.
>>
>>149799975
I can be Mudhutbekiztan top ice skater as well, doesn't stop me from being a complete underdog in international competitions
>>
Yamamoto is an artist. Utsumi was too blinded by her fujoism.
>>
>>149800014
You're not an underdog if you qualify for international competitions.
>>
Free was just K-on! with muscles
The guys didn't even feel like guys personality-wise.
>>
>>149800029
Let's not pretend that Yuri on Ice isn't gayer than Free now.
>>
>Mappa is a better studio than Kyoanus
>Yamamoto is a better director than the literally who Free chick
>Yuri's characters act like (homosexual) men and not girls in men's bodies
>Yuri has good writing, Free was just moeshit for fujoshit
>Yuri has better character designs
>Yuri has nipples
Choose one.
>>
>>149800127
This.
The characters of Free were literally gender swapped Keions.
>>
>>149799838
They have perfected the art of fujobait.
Free! was just testing the waters. YOI has more blatant sexual undertones such as eros whereas Free! was more vanilla and about friendship and teamwork.

It remains to be seen if YOI will go legit homo or just remain fanservice, but they have found a loophole to easily go either way.
>>
>>149799975
He was losing so much it made him fall into depression.

It's more like he was a mediocre and forgettable pro skater rather than an underdog or prodigy.
>>
>>149800277
>Mappa is a better studio than Kyoanus
Wrong

>Yamamoto is a better director than the literally who Free chick
I agree

>Yuri's characters act like (homosexual) men and not girls in men's bodies
Are we watching the same show?

>Yuri has good writing, Free was just moeshit for fujoshit
It's more focused on the sport, wouldn't say it has overall better writing.

>Yuri has better character designs
>Yuri has nipples
Agree
>>
>>149800014
That's not how high level sports work, dumbass. He trained in Detroit, he was at no disadvantage and has qualified on the same level as everyone he competes with.
>>
>>149799920
Yep and Yuri isnt a retard like Free's MC.
>>
>>149800370
>>Yuri's characters act like (homosexual) men and not girls in men's bodies
>Are we watching the same show?
How can you deny this?
>>
>>149800335
"fall into depression" if you've seen more than 10 anime, you'd know depression in anime is meaningless. he was bummed out from losing and the shame of coming back as a loser.
>>
File: PKR3qlc.jpg (650KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PKR3qlc.jpg
650KB, 1920x1080px
>>149800525
Watch the show before shitposting. Yuri on Ice has like twice the fujobait as Free.
>>
There needs to be more sports anime that take place on the professional level rather than high school shonenshit.
>>
>>149800600
What the fuck does that have to do with the fact that YOI characters don't act like little girls in male bodies? Even when Yuuri is intentionally acting like a girl he's less of a little girl.
>>
>>149800678
Aside from Nagisa, no one really acted like "little girls" in Free. Watch the show before shitposting pls
>>
File: 1430455715742.jpg (549KB, 1122x630px) Image search: [Google]
1430455715742.jpg
549KB, 1122x630px
Aside from Victor, Free! boys are cuter. Nobody will ever top Haru in beauty.

Though YOI is definitely the superior anime in all aspects except animation.
>>
>>149800717
The drama is teenage girl-ish
>>
>>149800842
>Nobody will ever top Haru in retardation
fify
>>
>>149800842
Haru is shit. Free is shit.
>>
>>149800842
Haru is a garbage MC unlike Yuri.
>>
>>149799838
Having properly proportionate bodies for one
>>
Why are Yuri on Ice fans so asshurt about Free?
>>
For me it just comes down to the characterization.

Yuri's characters are interesting, Free's aren't. Simple as that.
>>
>>149801065
Fuck off Freeshitter and take your shit show with you.
>>
>>149800842
Nishiya is generally a good designer but his Free designs were complete shit.
I blame Utsumi.
>>
>>149801065
Some landwhales view everything as a competition.

Though I thought all the Freefags migrated to YOI since it seems right up their ally.
>>
Don't tell me people genuinely believe this is better than Free in any way.
The only difference between the two is that one was well animated and the other isn't.
>>
>>149801280
Found the Freefag.
>>
>>149801280
Many shows are better than that shit show.
>>
>>149801280
Both are fujobait. Only difference is one is old and busted and one is the most popular anime of the current season.
>>
>>149799838
Adult characters with comedy hijinks and real issues instead of retarded teenagers with bullshit dragged out drama
>>
>>149801593
I can't wait for the day it becomes old and busted like Free.
Both are terrible.
>>
>>149799838

Rotoscoping
>>
>>149802127
It will happen as it does with every flavor of the season. Though it is pretty impressive it got as popular as it did so fast. Free! had kyoani magic, YOI just exploded from nothing.
>>
Free made money with shipwars, YOI makes money while being comfy af.
>>
I hated Free! and had high hopes for YOI, but they fucked it up with shit animation. They could have saved the skating for special moments, but now we have nothing but QUALITY.

at least the homo has been top notch
>>
File: 1478760598882.png (201KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1478760598882.png
201KB, 480x270px
>>149802343
That it has.
>>
>>149802343
Really hoping the polish it for the BD's. It would be an absolute waste if not because you can tell the choreography is there but the animation isn't.
>>
You know I thought it was better but Free had fucking production values and beautiful animation, YOI looked like shit by the 3rd episode so I just dropped it right there.

And I'm saying that as someone that hates Free. Possibly one of the worst shows I ever finished
>>
>>149802127
Keep dreaming.
>>
>>149802462
It only gets worse later on. At least I managed to sit through Free because of the animation, but Yuri went into the trash after the 6th episode.
>>
>>149800127
Don't even compare them, K-On friendships were believable, characters always acted in ways we could understand and predict, with Free it was just genderbent moeblobs crying and being dramatic while showing off their bodies.

I'm still disgusted that fujos ate it all up, the Frees are worst than regular archetypes, they don't even feel like characters.
>>
>>149799838
Team sports doesn't translate well into drama, paradoxically
Too many characters to build an appropriate hierarchy of importance

also YoI is basically every self-insert scenario for "you meet your celeb crush" fanfics
>>
>>149802514
But it will happen, like it happened to every other fujoshow.
These characters aren't even the type that get you emotionally attached so I'm not even expecting it to last as long as Free did.
>>
>>149801593
No, the actual difference is that Free was just the fujoshit show of the season and no one other than fujoshits gave a shit about it, Yaoi on Ice on the other hand has managed to reach the general public. There are lots of straight men watching and enjoying Yuri.
>>
>>149802561
K-ON wasn't realistic at all. They were still moeblobs who just sat around eating sweets. Kyoani in general is known for being moeshit. It was obvious since Clannad.
>>
>>149799838
>funnier with more charismatic characters
>realistic, believable drama without getting melodramatic
>lots of attention to detail with the sport and setting
>about pro athletes instead of kids so it's easier to take seriously
>doesn't pull punches with fujobait and goes so far to make love a central theme of the entire series
>fast paced rather than boring SoL
>>
>>149800225
Gay doesn't mean fujoshit. Ancient greek were gay, but it was a manly kind of gay that was integral to their realization as men and education. The whole Viktor-Yuri relationship is about Yuri's development as a skater and to make Viktor feel better with his role and life in the zenith of his career.

Free! was gratuitous fujoshit fanservice where the people were oblivious to sexuality and yet were sexualized. Yuri on Ice, sex and eroticism is a part of the show and a conscious part of Yuri's growth.
>>
>>149802706
I see you haven't watched the second season

Also Clannad a shit
>>
>>149802706
How is Clanned moeshit at all?
>>
>>149802706
I wish baiters would be less obvious.
>>
>>149802683
Judging by the threads YOI is just infested by landwhales. Free! wasn't even as gay as people hyped it up to be so it's probably more open to general audience than YOI which just throws fujobait in every episode.
>>
>>149799838
Just watched all of the released episodes last night. Am I the only one who thinks this show is pretty trashy?

Animation is hit or miss (generally miss later on) the fanservice moments are too uprfront and campy to take remotely seriously; character development is constantly negated by out-of-place jokes and so on.

It's shallow fanservice fluff and nothing more. At least for now. Maybe I've just outgrown such shows, I was never a big fan of the blatantly pandering fujo sports shows anyway.

>>149800127
Most of the male skaters don't feel like actual guys in this show either. Not even gay guys.

I have to commemorate a studio for finally having the balls to go so blatantly gay in this show though, I'll be legit shocked if Yuri and Victor don't end up together, or at least start dating temporarily.
>>
>>149802760
I've watched every kyoani anime at least twice or three times. They are moeshit incarnate.
>>
>>149802683
You really think the heterosexual man of /a/ give a shit about Yuri? How delusional are you?
>>
>>149802853
kek
>>
>>149802788
Are you trying to tell me Nagisa, that violin girl, starfish girl, and the short haired twin are not moeblobs?
>>
>>149802845
male ice skaters legit act like this
>>
>>149802683
>>149802808
They're both filled with fujoshits.
>>
>>149802304
>YOI just exploded from nothing

YOI has fanservice for females and it's intended for a female audience. Unlike popular belief, that's actually not very common in anime.
>>
>>149802845
Watch more ice skater programs. They are all flamboyant and sexualized. It's part of the sport. Some are fun and very odd. Show is even tame when it hasn't showed coach and skaters kissing and hugging a lot which they do often.
>>
>>149802808
Threads on /a/ aren't representative of the people watching this show at all. I'm telling you, I've seen lots of people commenting on the Internet everywhere that they gave the show a chance despite disliking the blatant homolust and fanservice and they ended up enjoying it.
>>
>>149802845
Nah, it's really trashy. It was fun at first but after several episodes of the same thing it became off-putting.
>>
>>149802901
>>149802935
I don't bother watching ice skating but it wouldn't surprise me if many of them are flamboyantly gay or if coaches tend to get into relationships with their students and vice-versa.

Regardless that doesn't make up for the poor pacing due to it being constantly broken up by forced jokes and humor.

>>149802974
Basically how I feel. Had promise after the first few episodes but it's not there anymore, it's now clear to me that this show is straight-up shallow pandering. Debating on dropping it.
>>
>>149802760
Yes, but it was the last decent Kyoani show.
>>
>>149802909
I mean it doesn't have a previously established fanbase like previous season, manga, or LN. Nor is the studio particularly notable.
>>
>>149803086
It has Sayo Yamamoto.
>>
>>149802974
I still enjoy it, but I kinda feel the same. Hopefully the next episode cool down a little.
>>
>>149803080
bait
>>
>>149802845
That's how I felt for the first couple of episodes. Half the time I like where it goes in terms of Yuri finding himself, and I don't mind the subtext, but it still feels like it's distracting.
And the recycled animation makes it hard to really think they're good at all. It looks lazy and off putting; Tutu had the same problem, but at least its excuse was that it was a little more about fairytales than about ballet.
>>
File: please die.jpg (34KB, 258x311px) Image search: [Google]
please die.jpg
34KB, 258x311px
>>149803137
>>
>>149803051
I didn't want to drop it because I'm sure we're never going to see ice skating in anime again and the music was bretty gud, but everything else was just terrible and the skating isn't even well animated. Couldn't take it anymore, now I just want to forget.
>>
>>149802845
You sound like you hate fun.
>>
>>149803086
Ah, point. But still, shows targeted at females, fujos or no, are still an untapped market so I'm not surprised the series exploded like it did. It also adds ice skating, which doesn't have a lot of manga about and has tons of males acting really, REALLY gay. Those are like formula for success.

Same happened with Free, but I don't think Free really lived to its full potential.
>>
>>149803051
YoI is a sport anime directed like a romantic comedy from the nineties. Of course it has a fuckton of jokes, chibis and lighthearted moments.
Would you call Karekano or Lovely Complex bad for the same reason?
>>
>>149803125
Because her previous works were such best sellers right?
>>
>>149803283
Nah, it's just not my kind of fun. I'm not a fan of extremely shallow and forced fun.
>>
>>149803283
Fun is subjective. Some people don't like cheap fanservice and bad animation.
>>
>>149802756
Yuri on Ice is about embracing femininity as defying gender roles. Femininity is depicted as empowering rather than a weakness.
>>
File: 1436418247620.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1436418247620.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>149803370
And now you sound like a party pooper.
>>
>>149803293
Of course they wouldn't, you can tell people dismiss this as shallow pandering solely because it's homo. If they were a straight couple it'd just be fun, endearing, par for the course relationship development.
>>
>>149803422
Thanks for the laugh anon.
>>
>>149803476
Not that anon but I have to agree with him.

The fanservice isn't tastefully done, it's just stale tropes after stale tropes that break my suspension of disbelief. I don't like it in fujoshit and I don't like it in hetshit either.
>>
>>149803476
Are you serious? If they were a strait couple the girl would be called a slut by /a/ and it would be classified as ecchi. Nobody would take it seriously or argue that it has any sort of substance whatsoever.
Hell people would simply watch it to fap like most are doing now.
>>
>>149803774
How is Yuuri a slut? He's a pure virgin at 23 and only expresses his sexuality via metaphorical skating and directs it at food/his love interest.

That said I do think they're physically closer than most couples in anime, since they aren't hideously awkward high schoolers.
>>
>>149803774
People already call Victor and Yuuri sluts. The only people who take it seriously are the shippers.
>>
>>149802643
>These characters aren't even the type that get you emotionally attached so I'm not even expecting it to last as long as Free did.

This.
This is the main problem with the show so far.
Aside from Yuri to some extent, I can't get attached to any of the other characters. The rest are all literal fujo stereotypes and tropes. Unless if the show takes a radical shift in tone, then it'll be another FOTM and forgotten in a year.
>>
>>149803864
I liked Yurio quite a bit, he actually had an entertaining personality and wasn't a walking joke. Too bad he's irrelevant.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyf1iMKrR78
>>
>>149803774
This isn't even ecchi tier, what are you smoking. Other than Chris's ass last episode the bodies aren't sexualized and the interactions between characters are sensual but not sexual. Call me when Yuri trips and accidentally lands in Victor's dick and give him and accidental blowjob.
>>
>>149804076
>Yuuri trips and accidentally lands in Victor's dick
doujins when?
>>
>>149802845
I honestly think it's boring. I can't enjoy the trashiness or blatant homo because everything else is just so boring. The characterization in the show is fucking weak, I'm baffled by people thinking it's good, but different strokes, I guess.

I mean hell, the last episode introduced several characters but the whole episode was just shitty routines. There's absolutely no depth behind anyone. No, not even the main characters. I'll give Yuuri some credit, but his development feels fucking weird. Like we missed this huge chunk of time where being with Victor affected him.

Victor is just a superficial slut. Do we know anything substantial about him as a person?
>>
>>149800717

>Nagisa

Makoto was the worst offender, hated him since the first episode. Besides they made him ignorant to appear cute.
>>
>>149800335
You're viewing Yuuri from Yuuri's perspective. He's one of the top skaters in the world and lots of other skaters look up to him, but he has poor self-esteem because from his perspective he knows he can do better.
>>
>>149800953
i was always waiting for them to deepen haru from more than just hard on for water but it never came
>>
>>149803847
But how is that virgin a slut?
>>
>>149804155
>Makoto and worst in the same sentence
pls justify
>>
>>149804201

He was the most girlish and unbelieveable of all character
>>
>>149804155
I hated him too, he was the faggiest of them all. Practically a girl.
>>
>>149804232
They were all girls.
>>
>>149804155
Makoto a best boy
>>
>>149804192
He's horny on ice just like Chris. Whether he can take or give the dick remains to be seen.
>>
>>149804110
>Do we know anything substantial about him as a person?
We know a fair bet unless you need to be spoonfed and can't handle being shown rather than told, but anyone with even the vaguest idea of how a narrative works can tell he's supposed to be mysterious a and his development is being saved for later.
>>
>>149804201
He had this huge body yet acted like a little girl. It was surreal.
>>
>>149804110
>implying superficial slut Victor isnt good
i do wish we got to see the gap of time where victor bonded with him
>>
>>149800842
Georgi officially de-throned Makoto (finally) as the background on my phone. but I'll always love him
>>
>>149804246
But he was the worst of them all. A huge fag that acts like a super nice and caring girl with feminine mannerisms or your mom all the time. He's disgusting.
>>
>>149800842
>implying piggy isn't the cutest of all
>>
>>149804293
>his development is being saved for later
I'm going to screencap this and post it after the final episode when it doesn't happen, you better be there so I can rub it in your face.
>>
>>149804293
>muh you just don't get it argument

Also funny how you say that but then in the same sentence admit his development is coming later. He comes off as more of a catalyst for Yuuri's development than an actual character.
>>
>>149800335
He "lost" in the highest circles, and most of that was because his mental state fucked with him, not the other way around. He cried about being bottom six after nerves made him binge eat and his dog died but from another perspective that's top six in the world. Heck, Minami idolizes him.
>>
>>149804363
But that was what made him the best, anon.
House husbando material.
>>
>>149804363
He was great. Like it's obvious he was made of older fans to look at and go "I want someone like that." He was a tall with wide shoulders, had a gentle smile, and was the kind of guy you could see yourself settling down with and having a family with. He was propaganda to make women want to marry and increase the population. Yeah he was a total fag but he fulfilled his duty.
>>
>>149804503
More like okama husbando and okama are for faggot.s
>>
>>149800842
Serious Yuuri from episode 5 was easily more handsome than any of those archetypical as fuck designs.
>>
>>149804503
You can be a house husbando without acting like a women.
>>
>>149804562
He didn't act like a woman, he was a soft guy.
>>
>>149804603
Soft "guys" aren't any different from women. Get a girl and she will act exactly the same way.
>>
File: pussyonrice35.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pussyonrice35.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>149804406
>>149804484

not him but it's blatantly obvious that Victor will rekindle his passion for ice skating and whatnot after training Yuri. It was foreshadowed ever since episode one when he was on the sofa. Can't believe people can be that baka and letting the homolust blind themselves
>>
File: Yuriwoman.png (302KB, 310x850px) Image search: [Google]
Yuriwoman.png
302KB, 310x850px
She finally became who she really was inside!
>>
>>149804603
Sousuke was the only actual man on that show. Too bad the anime didn't give a shit about him.
>>
>>149804637
>Get a girl and she will act exactly the same way.
KEK
>>
>>149804755
Please don't the tumblrina's have already started writing Yuri as trans and the trans head canons are in full effect.
>>
>>149804832
Isn't he cute? I had a lot of fun doing it
>>
>>149804755
As someone with a genderbender fetish this hurts me.
>>
>>149804933
Why?
>>
I really just like any sports show that has a high percentage of sports in the screentime.
>>
>>149804985
It's ugly and not cute.
>>
>>149804484
We know enough to say that he isn't lacking substance, we just don't know the specifics- he's at a crossroads in his career, he finds inspiration in Yuuri, he wants to surprise people, but why/how/etc? That stuff is being kept for later, staff confirmed in an interview we're going to find out.

It's not deep but if he wasn't naked so often people wouldn't be so quick to say he's nothing but fanservice.
>>
>>149805028
She's cute you transphobe.
>>
>>149804995
I like a good balance between sports and SoL. I can't do shonenshit sports anime because I'd rather watch actual sports instead. I watch anime for the characters.
>>
>>149804637
Bitchy and complaining about non-issues?
>>
>>149805092
>staff confirmed in an interview we're going to find out.

Sauce? I'm a Victorfag and any news about Victor getting nice character development has me flooding my basement.
>>
File: KcuhaUI.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
KcuhaUI.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>149804503
>>149804524
I would have so many babies with Makoto if I could.
>>
>>149805803
Check the archive.
>>
>>149806081
Thanks, Satan.

I think I know which one you're referring to though, my guess is the YoI radio one where the Yuri's VA's are talking about Victor being mysterious.
>>
>>149799838
Yuri is a far superior MC compared to Haru that's for fucking sure.
>>
>>149805804
I cum buckets daily to that Makoto shota rape doujin.
>>
>>149806258
Except he's not as good looking and has a shittier voice.
>>
>>149806454
As least Yuri isn't retarded like Haru.
>>
>>149806454
Haru is garbage like his show.
>>
>>149806205
No. Mag source.
>>
>>149806454
Both have plain and simple designs. Voice depends more on what you like but imo neither of their VAs are particularly remarkable.
It really is the same shit.
>>
>>149806405
The one where they are having a Christmas party?
m-me too anon.
>>
>>149806454
Haru is shit.
>>
>>149806454
Yuuri's VA is not sexy or anything, but it's noticeable he does try hard to bring some kind of uniqueness to Yuuri.
>>
>>149803293
>Would you call Karekano or Lovely Complex bad for the same reason?
I was feeling a bit uneasy with this 90s style, I didn't even realize it was the case. I restarted Sailor Moon shortly after episode three and after that I re-watched Yuri on Ice. It became bearable and even comfy on episode four.
>>
Why are all sport shows gay?
>>
>>149799838
> better music
> no tsundere shit rival who cries at the drop of a hat
> canon gays instead of bullshitting for fanservice
> piggy is cuter than haruka
> junichi suwabe
> christophe's glorious bussy
u tell me famela
>>
File: 03.jpg (245KB, 800x1135px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
245KB, 800x1135px
>>149806602
The fact that he struggles the whole time makes my dick diamonds
>>
>>149805028
just like genderbends
>>
>>149808064
Yup, that's it.
I know , it's so cute and he's such a good boy.
The coach crossing paths with the molester as he leaves always makes me chuckle for some reason.
I wished they'd done the other boys.
Rin's little outfit is so cute.
>>
Free was a melodrama with a subplot about swimming.

YOI is an ice skatin anime with a homo love subplot.
>>
>>149804755
She's fat.
>>
>>149808538
Maybe Rin can get raped at the New Year's party. I bet he'd put up less of a struggle.
>>
File: received_10153973175792155.jpg (253KB, 1200x1744px) Image search: [Google]
received_10153973175792155.jpg
253KB, 1200x1744px
>>149808680
You're probably right.
>>
>>149804484
Is this considered fanservice for women?
>>
The YOI male characters embrace their femininity in the ice rink while remaining believable gay men. The Free male characters had girlish traits shoved into their personalities and acted like a highschool fujoshi's idea of no homo. Sousuke was the only one that didn't act like a little girl but he was punished for that with career death and friendzone.
>>
Free!! is a drama about non homo friendship between guys who act like girls while YoI feels like sports focused with gay or bisexual characters.
>>
>>149803774
no, it'd just be a shoujo. You can count on that.

>>149804755
If the legs were longer and a bit thinner, she'd be perfect.
>>
Why is this even an argument? The plots seem worlds away from each other, and the different tones work for their situations. I wouldn't really call one better than the other because of that.
>>
>>149811478
>I wouldn't really call one better than the other because of that.
Salty freegfag.
>>
I think that the characters sexuality is a lot more out there. Whereas Free! was kinda beating around the bushes, Yuri does it a lot more unapologetically, and having that kind of freedom allows for a better story. If I were to compare it to anything, the guys from free are the kind of gays who are masc4masc, and the guys from Yuri embrace ALL OF THE HOMO
>>
File: free_madness.png (483KB, 1326x3211px) Image search: [Google]
free_madness.png
483KB, 1326x3211px
guys

u guys
>>
Both are kinda mediocre but at least YoI is fun
>>
I just couldn't stand the way the muscles were drawn in Free.
>>
The only thing better about YoI is the entertainment value. It's homolust garbage with barebones characters otherwise. Not that Free! was much better with it's drama.
The only character that gets "development" is the MC and he's trash so it doesn't count.
>>
Victor/Yuuri >>> MakoHaru
>>
>>149800082
Do you even know what underdog means, you fucking idiot?
>a competitor thought to have little chance of winning a fight or contest.
>>
File: IMG_20161116_060017.jpg (80KB, 787x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161116_060017.jpg
80KB, 787x511px
Yes homo.
>>
>>149811742
Yuri on Ice is getting very physical and not just teasing like most fujobait. Viktor is getting drunk and throwing his underwear at people while groping Yuri. I dunno how much more blunt they can get.
>>
>>149800842
This. Haruka is truly the most beautiful woman in town, not that fat pig.
>>
I like Free! a lot more but it's probably up to personal preference.

What the fuck is wrong with acting more on the female side anyway? I mean it's not like every guy on earth has a set in stone "male" personality. Apart form perhaps Nagisa, they're not exactly prancing around like girls/raging faggots either so I don't see the issue.
>>
File: 1474043676465.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474043676465.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>149815613
>Viktor literally couldn't even keep himself off of Yuri
I'm gonna get mad if this is as far as the show goes.
>>
>>149816193
They're retarded. There's no such thing as being girly or manly, it's just stereotypes.
>>
>Russia
>homosexuals

???
>>
>>149816184
>Black hair
>Blue eyes
>Cute retard moe
Waifu material. How can other even compete?
But YoI is better than free in homo.
>>
File: 1348499139015.png (634KB, 1282x721px) Image search: [Google]
1348499139015.png
634KB, 1282x721px
I love how Freefags are now pretending that YOI is a bad show to make Free look better.
>t-they are both equally shit!
No, retards. YOI is legit good, Free was melodrama moesblob shit.
Thread posts: 185
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.