[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

could majin buu take him on in a fight if he absorbed the z fighters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 65a.gif (606KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
65a.gif
606KB, 640x386px
could majin buu take him on in a fight if he absorbed the z fighters like in the show, but at their current power with god ki and such?
>>
File: dbz50-10.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dbz50-10.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
why didn't Goku just blow up the solar system?
>>
Probably, but could he beat Madara Uchiha? And I'm referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.
>>
>>149792776
Why didnt zamasu just destroy Earth from space?
>>
File: 1460888563756.png (426KB, 539x833px) Image search: [Google]
1460888563756.png
426KB, 539x833px
>>149792723
HAKAI

>>149792776
Because his friends live there

>>149792828
HAKAI

>>149793577
Zamasu hated NINGEN, not the world per se. He probably wanted to preserve natural beauty and create a new world in his image. Not exactly easy when you blow up every habitable planet around. And he's doing a pretty good job, considering he destroyed all NINGEN except a handful on earth.
>>
>>149793827
>not the world per se.
So destroy the atmosphere so the ningen die then reconstruct it with god power?
He was an idiot
>>
File: 1477815037134.jpg (59KB, 661x578px) Image search: [Google]
1477815037134.jpg
59KB, 661x578px
>>149793871
>Kill all plants, animals and create a climate Zamasu might survive in but feels uncomfortable in
He had a nice mountain shack, clearly he enjoys nature. The only (slower, less effective) alternative was designing some kind of disease that only kills NINGEN.
>>
>>149793913
Cant you read? He could recreated everything later as he wanted.
He is an idiot
>>
>>149793946
>He could recreated everything later as he wanted
Was that stated in the manga or something? I don't remember Zamasu explicitly having that kind of skill (though I guess you could speculate on it based on the kais being gods of creation, but we never learn if and to what extent Zamasu has or gained proficiency in that regard).
>>
>>149792723
buu could absorb beerus, whis, zeno and he would still lose to trunks
>>
>>149792723
I genuinely think we will get a Super Buu comeback in which he battles Beerus and forms a great bond with him while they beat the crap out of each other.
>>
Isn't the whole point of Vegito vs. Super Buu that willing fusion partners > unwilling fusion partners?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.