[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are denigrates on /a/ right now that are incapable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1236142154866.jpg (255KB, 1082x785px) Image search: [Google]
1236142154866.jpg
255KB, 1082x785px
>there are denigrates on /a/ right now that are incapable of appreciating a flat chest

How do we purge this heresy anons?
>>
>denigrates

did I miss a meme? I guess I don't lurk enough
>>
>>149767847
Flat is fucking inferior. How are they supposed to breastfeed your children?
You have such shit taste.
>>
>>149767847
>denigrates
did I miss a meme? I guess I don't lurk enough
>>
>>149768818
It's easier for babies to feed when breast aren't asphyxiating them
>>
The Kagaku na Yatsura OVA had a lactating flat chest. That's something I never knew I wanted.
What's the source of the OP? I remember reading it years and years ago and those two flatchested girls use that logic to grow huge boobs before having sex with that guy and he finally learns the truth of how flat is best.
>>
>>149769277

The weak should fear the strong.
>>
>>149769277
>browses /a/
>worried about reproduction with 3DPD
>>
>>149769081
>>149768775
Did i miss "did I miss a meme? I guess I don't lurk enough" meme? I guess I don't lurk enough.
>>
>>149767847
It's a good thing Mike Pence will shock you back into heterosexuality you fucking faggot.
>>
>>149769496
underrated
>>
>>149769558
>live in epic weedman 2016's country

Just you fucking try and take my prostate toys from me.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little cutie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Huggers N Cuddles, and I've been involved in numerous secret spanks on your cute butt, and I have over 300 confirmed cuddles. I am trained in gorilla hugging and I'm the top kisser in the entire Frosty Moe Land adorable forces. You are everything to me but just another cutie. I will kiss you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with being that adorable to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Poland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the love, honey. The loves that wipes out the adorable little thing you call yourself. You're fucking cuddled, sweetie. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can love you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed love, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Frosty Moe Land Sex Shops and I will use it to its full extent to please your adorable ass off the face of the continent, you little cutie. If only you could have known what holy retribution your romantic "clever" comment was about to bring up upon you, maybe you wouldn't have held your fucking tongue. But you could, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you loveable cutie. I will love you all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking mine, <3.
>>
Isn't she a hypocrite if she's saying flat is better because it's "bigger"? Also, how desperate do you have to be for logic like this to make any kind of sense?
>>
>>149767847
well in this definition, the left is the large chest and dont like my cowtits so the right one is right
>>
File: jupiter flat.jpg (244KB, 1061x1518px) Image search: [Google]
jupiter flat.jpg
244KB, 1061x1518px
>>149767847
>How do we purge this heresy anons?

A guy got charged with obscenity when his wife reported him after finding lolicon on their shared computer.

So that's one way to purge degenerates who like flat chests
>>
File: 1476241608705.jpg (116KB, 644x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1476241608705.jpg
116KB, 644x1082px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.