[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi! first time /a/ poster here. I have watched every episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: CANTWAKEUP.png (265KB, 561x286px) Image search: [Google]
CANTWAKEUP.png
265KB, 561x286px
Hi! first time /a/ poster here.
I have watched every episode of Jojo's so far and I want to get ahead of David Productions, but I don't know if I am going to ruin the show for myself if I read ahead in the manga, in that though, should I read the manga from the beginning (phantom blood) or should I just read Diamond and beyond?
>>
read one piece :D
>>
>>149767778
There's bugger all changed from the Manga so just go to the point in it that the anime's currently on.
>>
>>149767778
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>149767778
The anime is a faithful adaptation so yeah, you can jump into the manga.
You can either wait for Diamond is Unbreakable to end and start reading Vento Aureo or start with the chapter ahead of the last anime episode; your call.
>>
>>149768689
do you read and watch both, I'm wondering if you can still enjoy the show if you read the manga as well.
>>
File: 1472358945255.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1472358945255.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>149767778
You should wait for the DiU anime to finish then read part 5-8, the better translation of part 5 will probably be finished by the end of the year anyway
>>
>>149768790
I've read the manga up to the current part 8 chapter. Even when I already know what's going to happen, I'm enjoying the shit out of the anime adaptations.
I see them as manga re-reads with voice and animation.
>>
>>149767778
Reminder to report recommendation threads and crossboarders who do not know how to lurk.
>>
>>149768946
>jojo
>animation
KEK
>>
>>149767778
You're fine with just starting with VA once DiU ends. Leave now before you get spoiled by the way
>>
>>149767778
Always read the Manga. ALWAYS
>>
>>149770191
I imagined that would happen at some point. The spoilers I really know are a vague idea of a "requiem stand", Josuke possibly can time travel or something. Also my boi Rohan might not make it ;_;
waiting for stone ocean though. Joylne seems really cool. Also SBR sounds awesome from what I can take away, sounds like Araki really steps up his writing ability.
>>
>>149767778
Read the manga. when you start reading the manga you'll realise that the anime is just a worse version of it, but enjoyable nonetheless. I recommend reading all parts, you can start where you left off and come back to the earlier parts after you're done catching up.
>>
>>149771386
No on fucking dies in DiU,not even Okuyasu
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.