[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Trunks' new transformation was actually a sort of "spirit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Trunks1-800x467.jpg (71KB, 800x467px) Image search: [Google]
Trunks1-800x467.jpg
71KB, 800x467px
So Trunks' new transformation was actually a sort of "spirit saiyan" mode created from absorbing the hope spirit of the people around him right?

I'm assuming today's episode was their way of alluding to what the new transformation was.

Pretty cool, its like the saiyan ritual but for a half-breed, it's with humans.
>>
It was an asspull.hate the power scaling
>>
Still a ningen. Can't compare to real Zamasu
>>
>>149711239

If the "spirit saiyan" idea is true then it's not too much of an asspull. Unless you think the god ritual is an asspull too.

I think this new transformation existed to allude that Trunks was subconciously channeling the energy of all the people he knew and wanted to protect, hence leading up to the current episode
>>
I'm waiting for Gohan scholar saiyan form that allows him to defeat any foe by preaching them to death.
>>
I thought it was just a new way to show turning SSJ2 so there was more to distinguish between ssj1 and ssj2 than just blue lightning.
>>
>>149711941
They're all asspulls, or rather cash milking ideas that makes no sense.
>>
>>149711941
>implying the god ritual wasn't a massive asspull
>implying anything after the 23th budokai tenkaichi wasn't an asspull
>>
>>149712242
>>149712390

Time to realise DB/Z/S is full of asspulls and it's practically the point of the show
>>
No sane person watches anything DB-related because of the writing. The writing has always been shit and full of asspulls.
>>
>>149712528

The show is nothing but rule of cool, it's made to make 13 year old boys splurge with hype.

You need to look at it through the lens of your 13 year old self, how hyped would you be from this episode?
>>
>>149711941
The god ritual was a MASSIVE asspull.

Saiyans getting a literal godmode transformation in the new media is one of the most retarded things in a retarded show.
>>
No, it's actually an in-between form between super-saiyan and SSB. He rapidly expands and concentrates his ki, as opposed to just expanding it like an SS. In return he gets a thicker shroud of ki and higher powerlevels. To gain SSB you need two things.
1. Exposure to God ki.
2. Practice in handling said god ki.
Trunks is lacking in ability to handle god ki, so his SSB form is incomplete.
Actually there might be a third as well. Vegeta, Trunks and Goku had power on the level of SS3 when they reached this level of power.
>>
>>149711941
>Unless you think the god ritual is an asspull too.
That wasn't an asspull retard.
>>
>>149711941
It's just god damn fanservice, you morons, toei baiteds!
>>
>>149711239
Yea, me too
>>
>>149712439
And you wonder where all those shounen asspulls get their inspiration from
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.