[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A wise magical negro offers to transfer you to a 2d world with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1475757966890.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475757966890.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
A wise magical negro offers to transfer you to a 2d world with an OP perk/superpower but in return you have to give him a degenerate sexual favor you are guaranteed to hate (he will read your mind to find out what it is).

Would you do it?
>>
I've done worse
>>
>>149707632
yes
>>
>>149707632
Nah, Trump won so I'm fine with this world.
>>
>>149707632
Yes
>>
>>149707715
You just wrote the next biggest hit Light Novel
My girlfriend is a female Donald Trump in a Fantasy World!
>>
>>149707632
Obama don't you have better things to do?
>>
>>149707984

Outside of presidential transfer meetings, issuing some pardons, and a few official functions, a lame duck president has nothing to do with their time.

So I guess posting on 4chan isn't out of the question.
>>
>>149707632
That's what he said to you before penetrating you anon?

Come on, you are almost 30 already, and you still belive in Aladdin's lamp?
>>
File: kaguya_mad.gif (20KB, 160x363px) Image search: [Google]
kaguya_mad.gif
20KB, 160x363px
>>149708480
H-He said it'll happen after I fall asleep.
>>
can't be worse than browsing /a/ on sunday
>>
>>149707632
No, I enjoy my life and am happy. Leaving it all and all the friends I have behind would be kind of awful.
>>
ERP? I can live with that.
>>
File: 1473694778184.png (140KB, 354x378px) Image search: [Google]
1473694778184.png
140KB, 354x378px
>>149707632
No one said it would be a nice world.
>some uninhabited wasteland with nothing to eat but moss and rocks
>some grimderp rapey shithole with assholes, wars, poverty, murderhobos everywhere

No one said I'd be the only one with OP power.
>have vector control
>get instagibbed by a top tier reality warper

No one said that my power will be useful or have no weakness.
>power to explode stars
>in a low tech world
>power to kill anyone whose name I know
>get killed by some random bandit or a stray bullet

No one said that world would work like in my isekai romcom harem adventures
>be an asocial introvert loser
>get transported to the magical realm
>be an asocial introvert loser, but without anime, games and internet, having to deal with language and cultural barriers, not to mention no income

No one said transporting a 3D person into a 2D world would be safe. Just because there exists a R^3 -> R^2 bijection, it doesn't mean it wouldn't turn me into a pink goo smeared all over the plane.

No one said the degenerate sexual favor wouldn't leave me mortally wounded.

Too bad Mr. Magical Negro, I have way too high WIS and way too low LCK to fall for this one.
>>
>>149707632
No, I won't be able to meet my family and friends anymore.

Why the fuck would I want to be alone in a world I don't know?

Grow up, are you 12?
>>
>>149707632
>getting NTR'd by the wise magical negro

GOD DAMNIT. BUT I WOULD STILL DO IT.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.