[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 H O U R

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 535
Thread images: 84

File: are you triggered yet.jpg (58KB, 591x619px) Image search: [Google]
are you triggered yet.jpg
58KB, 591x619px

H
O
U
R
>>
>>149706088
AHHAHAHAHA VEGETTO FAGS BTFO GOGETA THE BEST BITCHES 2 WINS 0 LOSSES VEGETTO JOBBED BOTH TIMES PRAISE KEK
>>
>>149706198
how the fuck can you say Gogeta won vs Omega but Vegetto didn't vs Zamasu?
>>
File: The Legendary Super Saiyan God.png (521KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
The Legendary Super Saiyan God.png
521KB, 1440x900px
The Warrior with a pure heart, the one who fights for Justice all across the universe. The Legendary Super Saiyan God Beerus dreamed of that looked like Vegeta, Vegeta's Heir, Trunks!
>>
>>149706232
Shut up nerd
>>
>>149706249
t. Gogeta
>>
>>149706198
At least Vegito is canon.
>>
>>149706088
It didn't last very long in the Buu storyline when they did it, all you really need to dois assume that the Gods didn't really know how it'd work on mortals back in the Buu saga days. Now they know better.

Trunks using the spirit bomb to infuse his sword was a cool way to go, and the spirit bomb energy working on a God makes sense since its power is to destroy evil, period, mortal or god or immortal be damned.

>>149706234

I'm pretty happy about this. Trunks from what little we know has earned this. His entire life has been suffering and fighting and losing everyone around him. At least Vegeta and Goku got breaks from horrible shit happening, and were actually able to bring people back.

people acting like Trunks can't possibly be more powerful than them are the same people that got Gohan benched because they wanted to wank it to pure saiyan goku storylines til the end of time
>>
>>149706519
I loved every minute of it, it may have been rushed and silly, but it made me feel like a dumbass kid again and I enjoyed every single minute of it.

Also those same people are the same people that cheered for Gohan going SSJ2 over an Android he had never met once in his entire life (the same Android who wanted to kill his father), through guess what, Rage.

They're just older now and have lost that childlike sense of wonderment and joy. Things can be flawed, and still thoroughly enjoyed as much as when you were a kid, teen, adult, whenever.

Trunks definitely deserved it, and it made me happy they gave it to him, trope power-ups, trope ending, or not. Loved it all.
>>
>Use final Kamehameha
>Lose the necessary power to maintain fusion

Veggito is crap. CRAP.
>>
>>149706639

Also, the spirit bomb sword was cool.
>>
>>149706706
Agreed. I loved that it started building after his little speech about how he regrets nothing of his weaknesses and just wanted to genuinely help people. Pure heart despite his Super Saiyan Rage mode, really shone.

Now I wonder if All-chan was watching the entire time and whether he thinks Trunks is the friend Goku mentioned.

I'm sure All-chan doesn't give a fuck about timelines at all, and likes Goku because Goku isn't scared of him like everyone else. Trunks might be the same way. Real curious what they do after this.
>>
>>149706754
You won't see Trunks again until the tournament.
>>
>>149706754

I'm thinking since Trunk's timeline/universe is severely fucked we're going to either see what you predicted, or we're going to see the Xenoverse thing happen where he becomes the Kai of Time's bitch to make up for messing with time, likely in exchange for restoring his timeline or transporting his people to one that isn't fucked.

Not sure how they'll manage that, but, hey, predictions don't need to be spot on. Fun to wonder at things.
>>
>>149706790
Probably not. Honestly I've always loved Trunks as a character, Kid Trunks...not so much. I love that they've actually brought him back and given him some admittedly gary stu powers, but I love it all the same. Same old dumb silly Dragon Ball stuff as always.

I think people have taken the episode a little too seriously, either out of nostalgia, power levels, or many other reasons. DB has always really been this way when you look at it. All in just good fun in the end.
>>
>>149706639
Word up. This episode gave me the same feelings as watching Kid Buu get BTFO from the spirit bomb when I was a wee little lad.

I don't watch DBS to rival stuff like Guyver or Berserk. I watch DBS to relive my childhood.

All these angry 12-year old Naruto fans pretending to watch DBS making shit threads don't understand that because they grew up around SHIT animes.
>>
>>149706849
It was a shit episode. They could've come up with a better way of having Trunks save the day.

Episode was CRAP.
>>
>>149706849
They also developed kid Trunks to be less annoying. That was a nice touch.
>>
File: 5.png (909KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
909KB, 1280x720px
5 hours
>>
>>149706849
Perhaps in the next saga, Kid Trunks is going to act more like a proper Trunks.

He's 12 years old now, that's one year older than when Gohan killed Cell. It's about time he stops being such a little spoiled brat. His little tantrum when Future Trunks was getting mopey about all the death and destruction on Future Earth was a nice piece of character development, and hopefully a sign of the future.
>>
>>149706854
Agreed. Dragon Ball will always have a special place in my heart. I still remember coming home from Kindergarten and seeing the first episode way back in 96 and just falling in love. And here I am, 5 days from 26, still loving the hell out of it.
>>149706869
That's fine, personal opinions and all that. I think the main problem is that it was a bit rushed.
>>149706874
I really enjoyed him punching F. Trunks and trying to set him straight.
>>
>>149706923
Isn't he 14 now actually? I could be wrong though. Really wish they'd age Trunks and Goten and Marron at least a little bit. Curious whether Bulma will be pregnant soon too, I know they retconned Bra to be a year younger than Pan years ago, and she should be pregnant soon.
>>
File: Cw6S-yhUAAAFvxT-1.jpg (142KB, 411x366px) Image search: [Google]
Cw6S-yhUAAAFvxT-1.jpg
142KB, 411x366px
Keep whining all you want you fucking faggots.
Whatever you do this is canon.
Trunks>ssbluevegito
He doesnt even need 5min he needs seconds to defeat zamasu.
Only guy who doeant job
>>
>>149706928
I'm fine with everything they do what I'm not satisfied with the time limit for the fusion explanation. They could have just let it be pernament, undo it with super dragon balls and we get Vegetto shenanigans in the present timeline and maybe a bit Vegetto vs Beerus too. I don't know if the writers are boring or why are they always missing good opportunities like these.
>>
>>149706980
To be fair, he did have the entire Earth's energy (not everywhere was destroyed by any means), two God level beings energy, likely the Kai's energy too, plus his own God level energy.
>>
File: dbz_vegeta_laughs_throws_grass.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dbz_vegeta_laughs_throws_grass.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>149706956
Willing to bet that Bra is gonna get conceived as soon as everyone gets back from the Future...
>>
>>149706980
To be fair, Vegitto is made up of two people that enjoy fighting so much that they often draw out matches instead of finishing things asap. Future Trunks has repeatedly shown in the past that he goes the no nonsense route. And that's fucking admirable.
>>
>>149706980
To be fair trunks knowing the genkidama was literally asspull
>>
>>149706980
>>149707055
Don't forget that Vegito pummeled Merged Zamasu to such an extent that Merged Zamasu was pretty much blabbering endlessly about how he was going to set things right and blabla mortals edgy edgy imma kill mortals NINGEN REEEEEE blablabla.

Fucking loved that scene where Vegito just punches Zamasu across the field in mid speech.
>>
File: 2347965235.png (285KB, 517x502px) Image search: [Google]
2347965235.png
285KB, 517x502px
>goku needed a spirit bomb from an entire galaxy worth of denizens to defeat buu
>trunks only needed a dozen or so crusty, peasant-tier
humans to defeat a fused zamasu
>>
Why doesn't he just get the super dragon balls a revive everyone.

Actually they could probably get the regular ones, no need for the super ones.
>>
>>149707081
He didn't know the Genki Dama.

It was a virgin birth. A spontaneous Genki Dama.
>>
>>149706980
To be fair vegito is not the fucking mary sue of the series and got nerfed.
>>
>>149707055
Trunk's isn't god level yet. He's on the verge or something, that's why his normal ki is just 'infused' with a bit of blue divine energy. I like that they didn't have him go full blue. Says he's still improving and on his way, but that through outright constant battle and losing everyone around him he's become very strong.

Anyways, it was a team effort, Vegitto steam rolled Black hard til their fusion gave out. No one person gets the credit here, everyone helped.
>>
>>149707010
I think its mostly that they didn't want to just have them go grab the Dragon Balls again to undo the fusion like Kibito Kai did. I mean that'd be nice to see another Dragon Ball hunt after so long, but at this point its just them already having them and being done. Guess they retconned on it just to not spend part of an episode explaining they got the Dragon Balls and wished themselves apart.

It sucks yeah, but I think its ultimately fine. I mean it'd probably be a bigger shitstorm from people had Vegito lost and then Trunks came in to kill Zamasu, rather than the Fusion breaking due to the immense power.
>>
>>149707100
Watch the damn show. Zamasu stated that he destroyed them.
>>149707095
Two actual Gods, two people with God level Ki, the entire planet, and anyone left alive on said planet and Zamasu already fucked the hell up by Goku, Vegita and their fusion on top of that.
>>
>>149707116
Vegito didnt do jack shit.
The reason for zamasu turning purple was because of his unstable emotion and hatred towards ningen.
Vegito's attack didnt do shit.
Trunks even cutted him twice before getting the spirit bomb boost and he managed to heal himself. IT was only after the asspull that the positive energy destriyed zamasu for good.
Read the fucking subs
>>
>>149707095
Kid Buu was actually immortal.
Zamasu was half immortal and just got pummeled by a guy who was as strong as Goku multiplied by Vegeta multiplied by the SSB multiplier.

Willing to bet that the Genki Dama that Krillin threw at Vegeta could have killed Zamasu.
>>
>>149707116
It even gets acknowledged by Trunks just before he cuts Zamasu in two.

>blablabla imma ningen imma not ashamed of getting help from everyone blablabla
>>
Just wait until the fucking manga drops.
The anime is clearly centered for kids or brainless casuals who only care about hype.
>>
>>149707060
That was my guess honestly. Bulma wants to give Kid Trunks something F. Trunks doesn't have, so their real son doesn't ever feel the same pain he does. But F. Trunks has Mai and the two kids now at least.
>>149707092
I loved Vegito saying he had a Ki Sword too like it was nothing and Zamasu flipping out about Trunks showing up.
>>149707095
Goku only used the Earth to defeat Kid Buu.
>>149707100
Super Dragon Balls don't exist in his timeline anymore, and he doesn't know where New Namek is. Even if he did, they can't revive anybody who has been dead a year longer in large groups. It'd have to be one at a time.
>>
>>149707108
>>149707081
They did have him learn how to use a spirit move though. Just a little before. His aura is cracklign with divine energy, he used a evil sealing power, and the Spirit BOmb is really just an evil erasing power instead of sealing. It's not that huge of a leap.

Let's face it, Goku is kind of an idiot. Trunks was introduced to something, learned it quickly, and this is completely within his character - because unlike Goku he doesn't fuck around. Then he evolved in a moment where he's looking at his sword. It is the spirit bomb, but it's a move he's known about, and using the evil sealing technique as a base it's not a leap to think that an intelligent fighter makes the leap without it being knocked over his head like Goku required.
>>
File: ffwTZuR.jpg (44KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
ffwTZuR.jpg
44KB, 500x434px
>mfw Gowasu makes Trunks his new apprentice to become kaio-guardian of the time ring
>>
So, zamasu wasn't that immortal?
>>
>>149707226
Zeno will make trunks god of destructiom of the 12 universes of his timeline and give him supreme kai of time has his link up kaioshin.
>>
>>149707226
im hoping for the little kai of time to show up
>>149707233
he was immortal and mortal remember he merged with a mortal and they outright discuss that this mistake on his part could be used against him
>>
>>149707211
It's also important to note that Trunks was trained by Gohan, who in turn was trained by Piccolo, and we all know that Piccolo loves his weirdass energy techniques.

I dunno of a fondness of energy attacks can be carried over genetically, but Vegeta is a lot more fond of energy attacks than Goku too.
>>
File: 1477815037134.jpg (59KB, 661x578px) Image search: [Google]
1477815037134.jpg
59KB, 661x578px
>>149707207
>He thinks it'll be any better despite also taking Toriyama's doodles as a guideline
>He thinks Kamitube was invented by Toei
>He thinks Goku forgetting the senzu beans was Toei's idea
>He thinks Goku forgetting the amulet, the most integral part of defeating Zamasu, was Toei's idea

Toriyama is getting senile and doesn't care about Dragonball enough to get directly involved. It's going to be shit one way or another.
>B-But Toyotaro gets Toriyama's approval
Yeah, so? Some scenes make more sense and some dialogue is added or cut out. It's not suddenly an entirely different story.
>>
>>149707207
Fuck me get over yourself you really think you're superior because you read the manga? its all centered for kids retard.
>>
>>149707279
The weird ass energy techniques in dragon ball are always my favorite. Gohan's demon light stuff he learned from picollo are pretty cool too.
>>
File: Akira-Toriyama-660x330.jpg (49KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
Akira-Toriyama-660x330.jpg
49KB, 660x330px
Faggots thought I was going to give vegito the finishijg blow after the countless time vegeta and goku jobbed. Hahahaha
Nope spirit bomb sword that bitch
>>
>>149707010
>>149707121
I think the actual main issue is that if there were a Dragonball hunt it'd mean we'd already be one year past the U6 tournament, while they're trying to keep things in the 10 year period. Note that in the Trunks arc there was no relevant passage of time at all. Everything was resolved in a few days.
>>
File: 1451242791261.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1451242791261.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>149707322
>Even fusing with Goku can't un-job Vegeta
At least Toriyama's being consistent.
>>
>>149707207
Only the manga can save this mess.
Lists of toei filler:
>second timetravel with no prep
>mafuba
>scythe and blacks clones
>purple glue
>vegito
>>
>>149707305
I actually think there's a chance all the back and forth from the future was added by Toei. Unless the Mafuba gets used next week in the anime to seal cloud Zamasu, it might not even appear in the manga. They could just go to the future once and that'd be it. Beerus and Whis are already investigating Goku Black's identity and suspect it's a god. They can run into and kill Zamasu without needing Goku in the past at all.

Trunks is training with Vegeta with heavy gravity and they'll probably use that explanation and an anger boost for any power up he shows when they go to the future.

The manga is supposed to get ahead of the anime by the next arc, so I think we could see the Black saga ending in three chapters or so in the manga (if they all continue to be double sized).
>>
Trunks is now the DBS equivalent of Naruto, Luffy and Natsu. Prove me wrong.
>>
We can all agree that this arc went to shit when he left, right?
>>
>>149707355
>not including goku on the jobber list
>literally hasn't defeat anyone during super/battle of gods
-lost to beerus
-cheated to win against frieza and stole a kill from vegeta but ultimately won because of whis
-couldn't defeat jello vegeta
-lost to hit
-got his shit pushed in multiple times against zamasu
-literally killed by zamasu in an alternate timeline and couldn't even save his family

if vegeta is jobber-kun, so is goku.
>>
File: HG-Vegetto.jpg (267KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HG-Vegetto.jpg
267KB, 1200x1200px
>>149707389
Vegito is canon though.
Early merchandise confirms.
There is a higher chance trunks new form being filler then vegito.
Purple zamasu is toei bs for sure.
>>
>>149707428
Luffy is actually a jobber.
Naruto never actually managed to defeat sasuke even until the end of the manga.
Yes trunks is natsu
>>
>>149707490
>creating a bigger hole in the water tank
>not a victory
watching sasuke REEEEEEEEEEEEEE like a bitch was enough win for me.
>>
>>149706980
Back in the earlier episodes Vegeta once told him that he doesn't need that sword which Trunks replied that he feels better with it.
Honestly would have been better if the payoff was vindication of Vegeta ' s words and Trunks bests Zamasu without a sword rather than getting a more amped up one.
>>
Am I the only one not super keen for the next arc to be this multi-verse tournament?
>>
>>149707539
Trunks without a sword is just gohan
>>
>>149707574
what is goten?
>>
>>149707431
Really? I thought fused Zamasu was more fun, especially when he started going completely fucking insane.
>>
>>149707207
It's cute that you think that the manga is either better or more canon, because you're wrong on both.
>>
>>149707207
Manga is our only hope now and thank god they will be taking over the next arc.
>>
>>149707594
Yeah, Zamasu sperging out all the time while fused was highly entertaining for me. I think the fusion really fucked with his head somehow and made him kinda insane.
>>
>>149707207
Well duh just look at all the hitfags greatest cancer since trunks turning super ningen.
Toyotaro actually takes some time and thoughta into it unlike toei who dont hive a fuck.
>>
Pretty interesting stuff.

People hating Trunks now on the show because saved the day.

People on Xenoverse 2 thinking it's good post-game Trunks is able to save Gohan.

Saving the day.
>>
>>149707762
Nobody plays Xenoverse for the "story". It's only appeal is having your OC in the Dragonball universe. Which admittedly is pretty fucking cool.
>>
>>149707762
It's less about saving the day and more about saving the day in a retarded way while cucking Vegito

XV2's postgame can go any way
>>
Did Toei kill all the hype for fusion, something that brings shit ton of audience, just for Trunks and his asspulling?

I hope the manga won't make Vegetto appears or they trashed that stupid retcon
>>
>>149707762
Why are you so fucking retarded.
Nobody is complaining because it was trunks. people are complaining because of the stupid asspull that he got to finish off zamasu. If you cant comprehend this then you are either an underage faggot or a braindead autistic manchild beyond saving.
>>
>>149707891
Or he has baited people like you.
>>
>>149707915
>I was only pretending to be retarded XD
That's the excuse all retards say.
>>
>>149707762
Nobody hating on trunks.
Just the way he got written by toei.
Manga will do better.
>>
>>149707915
Sure whatever kid.
>>
>>149707943
Explains why you say it on a daily basis
>>
>>149707803
I actually do wonder if we'll see the Demon Realm stuff in Super eventually. Considering this was something Toriyama himself made and the amount of times they've appeared in other Dragonball media already.
>>
Everyone here is a fucking vegetafag.
He busts a whole dimension and defeats black after 6month of training. Best dragonball episode ever.
Trunks actually does shit.
Mary sue
Asspull
Just shut the fuck up you cucks.
>>
>>149708070
>demon realm saga
>beerus gives goku and vegeta a ticket to get into hell alive
>everyone in hell is freaking the fuck out because holy fucking shit vegeta is back and now he's even stronger than before

Hahahaha, that'd be great.
>>
>Anime focused for child people.
>Every old grandfather complaining about irrelevant stuff for kids.
>>
Trunks >>> Piccolo/Master Roshi (Mafuba) >>> Vegeto
>>
>>149708117
The Demon Realm isn't the same as hell though.
>>
>>149708117
Hell and Demon Realm aren't the same thing anon.
>>
>>149706234
>>149706639
>>149706849
>>149706854
>>149706928
This thread is so comfy
>>
>>149708103
He was already close to black's power you stupid fucking mong. Trunks being able to hang with Gods because "MUH RAGE" and "MUH FRIENDSHIP" is brain retarded writing. Fuck off back to Sao where you can jerk off to Mary sue nonsense until your dick falls off.
>>
>>149708227
>>149708231
Well, I assumed there'd be differences, but wouldn't hell and the demon realm be connected?

Those oni's that work for King Yemma, aren't they demons?
>>
>Zamasu appreciates nature, that's why he killed the ningen only instead of blowing the earth up
>the entirety of nature was used to kill him

The end of justice.
>>
>>149706088
Straight up cancer.
Felt rushed as fuck
>>
>>149708103
You a fucking idiot. vegeta trained.
Trunks keeps getting stronger for no reason. also that genkidama asspull out of nowehere is the most stupidest shit I have ever seen in all dragonball.
>>
>>149708276
Not really. Mankind in DB has advanced enough technologically that pollution is a thing of the past.

Just think about it. It lacks all the typical pessimistic Japanese scifi cyberpunk city elements.

The world in DB is a peaceful world with big advanced megacities surrounded by huge swaths of wild nature dotted with little farming villages. It's a utopia.

Hell, they've even brought back extinct lifeforms, because the natural habitats are completely filled with dinosaurs and whatnot.
>>
>>149706198
Yes, we Vegitofags were BTFO. We wanted Vegito and what we got was Gogeta.
>>
>>149706234
Classic. Super Sayain Spirit is awesome.
>>
>>149708259
That's anime filler.

Hell has been shown to be specific to the individual bad guy, Frieza was in his own personal hell all by himself in RoF for example.

Demon Realm is different to all that.
>>
File: 1460888563756.png (426KB, 539x833px) Image search: [Google]
1460888563756.png
426KB, 539x833px
>>149708127
>Anime focused for child people
That's actually very unclear. The tone, lack of effort and downright stupidity of Super as well as heavy toning down of violence implies it's for children (though having children as a target audience is never an excuse for bad writing), but at the same time it's based on a franchise that stopped airing decades ago. This would imply that their target audience is, at their youngest, in their late teens.

Super doesn't even know who it wants to appeal to. Even if you assume it's "dragonball for a new generation", it relies on so many throwbacks to Z that at least some knowledge of it is neccessary.

So yess, "every old grandfather" is justified in fussing over this. It's not exactly the same like fussing over Peppa Pig.
>>
File: 1479034376525.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479034376525.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
DAILY REMINDER THAT VEGETTO IS A KAIOSHIN AND TIME LIMIT IS RETARDED BUT SUPER FAGS WILL STILL DEFEND THIS
>>
I like how both fusions jobbed because Goku was in each.
>>
>>149708000
Terrible comeback m8.
>>
I was prepared cause I checked the leaks but even when we knew about trunks asspull and bein the one defeating zamasu people were pretty okayish with it. problem is the execution and toei really fucked it up and made super a joke.
>>
>>149708259
They still haven't really fully explained the Demon realm but it is essentially a realm of evil. As in the people there aren't sent there as punishment. They literally live and rule there.
Dabura was from that place
The demons there are kinda like the antithesis of the Kais. They wear similar clothing and some of them have the potara earrings the Kais have. Except they're evil to the core.

The two onis are not from the Demon Realm. They work for King Yemma as staff in the afterlife.
>>
>>149707803
I would if the story wasn't so shit and poorly implemented.
>>
>>149708342
Okay, I guess we'll see it sooner or later, after the reveal of Whis and Vados being angels.
>>
>>149708357
Kaioshin as in the Kaio race, same as King Kai, Supreme Kai of U7, Old Kai, Gowasu, Zamasu, etc.
Supreme Kai is a title given to Kaios like Zamasu, or they're born supreme, like the Supreme Kai of Universe 7. You can't even understand a show made for children you retarded nigger.
>>
>>149708357
he also uses god ki, literally no excuses
>>
>>149707081
To be fair IT ISN'T A FUCKING GENKI DAMA YOU RETARD
Stop misnaming both the sword construct technique AND the transformation. Neither are genki dama
>>
>>149708357
Kaioshin got retconned in super since being a kaioshin is a title and not a birth right. Potara wont work on ningens and these are gods.
>>
>>149707112
>got nerfed
Understatement of the year. I'd've rather seen Gogeta than the nerfs to the savior.
>>
>>149708317
Yh because there are no white people to make shitty coal powered technology.
>>
So, is the whole 1 hour thing the reason why he split in Buu's body?
>>
>>149708439
Are you fucking retarded trunks literally jumped and aborbed the power from that blue spirit ball that is apparently not a genkidama. Just fuck off you toei ahill
>>
>>149708475
I thought the explanation at the time was that Buu digested the earrings.
>>
>>149707539
Fuck Vegetta though. This is trunks finding himself and his purpose rather than getting it from his Dad and sayains. This is SUPER NIGEN GODDO
>>
>>149708439
>See genkidama
>not genkidama
Wow nigga you actually are retarded
>>
>>149708443
black was not Kaio race
>>
>>149708493
There's no gods in Trunks' timeline now, he will have to take their place of justice. Zamasu is rolling in his graves now.
>>
>>149708489
Doing anything to the earrings wouldn't affect the fusion since Elder Kai can just remove his earrings and not become unfused. Plus nothing happened to him when the earrings were digested, and those earrings were his originally.
>>
>>149708511
Yeah idk man this whole shit makes no sense.
>>
File: 4568012575960667.jpg (41KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
4568012575960667.jpg
41KB, 408x408px
this >>149708511 was for >>149708429
>>
I can't believe I ever fought against you guys. I've just seen you Vegitofags get cucked worse than Gogeta ever did. I want to take it all back. My seething hatred for Vegito has been replaced with a cold, calculated loathing of Trunks.
>>
>>149708439
It was the spirit bomb you blind cuck.
>>
>>149706639
It reminded me of Goku going SSJ the first time and tearing a new one to Frieza, Super is still weak shit but that was a really nice moment.
>>
So have we gotten any information on the future of Super besides the preview for the next episode? I'm pretty sure we were getting some hints at Goku Black during the climax of the Universe 6 saga.
>>
I dont undestand why people is so butthurt, i said it before
There was clearly a big reference to Hikari No Will Power, Trunk's song.

>Light of hope
>Will power
>Miracle

These themes are present in the song and those themes happened in this episode.

HOPE is this guy slogan since Android Arc
>>
Since they've now canonized the possibility to infuse objects with a genki dama...

How long until we'll see Goku absorb a genki dama into his SSB form like in that Android movie?

>Or even better... see Vegeta absorb a genki dama like in that Android movie? He already got hit with a genki dama so that'd make it even better, hahahaha.
>>
>Cucking Vegetto in favour of Trunks
Wew lad. That's some shit writing.
>>
>>149708551
But Zamasu was, as long as one person in the fusion is a Kaio the fusion is permanent. See Old Kai.
>>
>>149708578
News for the next arc starts in december.
So we will be getting around 2-3 eps of filler and not too mention the manga is supposed to catch up the anime.
So expect a filler arc.
>>
>>149708511
>black was not Kaio race
Neither was the witch that fused with Old Kai. Likely, you just need a Kai to be involved to make things permanent.

I fucking HATE retcons. They ruined Vegito.
>>
>>149707671
he got Black self harming tendencies and destroyed his advantage way to go!
>>
>>149705959
>Trunks a prodigy

>Spends a lot of time in ROSAT with prince of all saiyan father

>Has royal blood and smart genes

>Still doesn't know how to surpass SSJ to beat Cell considering all that and can't in that short amount of time

>So stupid that he powers up in a way where he sacrifices his speed and so it becomes meaningless.

>Even Goku the fucking retard knows not to do this.

>Even Vegeta the greatest jobber knows not to do this.

>Gohan
>Way younger than Trunks and his blood isnt anything special.

>Father is an idiot and common saiyan and mom is a hillbilly

>Takes one turn in ROSAT with father

>Surpasses SSJ in ample time to beat Cell

Yeah Trunks is the prodigy guys because of his superior genetics.
>>
>>149708599
Fusion has only ever worked once in this series, and that movie isn't canon.
>>
Now is the time to PANIC
>>
>>149708590
Trunks abosrbed the spirit bomb both trough his body and sword. Also not to mention he got the spirit boost from vegeta and goku like in the broly movie
>>
>>149708569
No it wasn't a genki dama. Genki dama is a technique.

This was a spontaneous gathering of the hopes of the people in the future.

Trunks didn't do shit except create a ki sword with a light so bright, it was seen across the planet. This united all the small groups of people across Earth to get hope, hope they lost previously, and created a spontaneous "genki dama".
>>
>>149708475
Retcon, the fusion was supposed to be permanent during the buu saga. Vegeto were only separated because they entered Buu and magic shenanigans separated them inside.
>>
>>149708648
That's dumb and I hope you know it.
>>
>>149708599

>>149708599

>Not wanting Trunks to be the one saving his timeline
>Expecting Jobgito to get the JOB done.

Wow it's almost like you don't pay attention.
>>
>>149708648
>No it wasn't a genki dama
>...and created a spontaneous "genki dama".
Well which is it mate
>>
File: 101551491611965.jpg (41KB, 420x262px) Image search: [Google]
101551491611965.jpg
41KB, 420x262px
they should just go with gogeta and his time limit, fucking retards at toei, super is so shit its unbelievable
>>
>>149708648
Nice headcanon there
>>
>>149708648
Why you being retarded on purpose faggot?
>>
>>149708429
>>149708511
He had a kaio's ~ki~
>>
>they had to shoehorn Gogeta's drawback onto Vegito to make him lose
kek
>>
>>149708661
Actually, there was no magic shenanigans that separated them.

It was never explained. No amount of schoolyard discussion ever got us a satisfying answer why Vegito unfused.
>>
>>149708661
Doesn't the Potara working differently on only mortals seem less of an asspull than just Buu's body is weird and undoes fusion for no reason?
>>
>>149708705
shut you whore mouth already
>>
>>149708702
Because he's either a legitimate Toei shill or baiting the fuck out of people for kicks.
>>
>>149708720
In the manga it was stated that by entering buu's body his negative energy nullified the potara fusion.
>>
File: dbz_vegeta_claps.gif (180KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
dbz_vegeta_claps.gif
180KB, 350x350px
>big thread goes into autosage
>shitposters automatically migrate and kill off any discussion

Are you Naruto/One Piece fags really this mad?
>>
>>149708699
Vegeta's never practiced the fusion dance in canon.

>>149708713
Didn't that also happen with SS3 Gotenks?
>>
>>149708720
Well, I guess now we know. It's a good thing Buu ate him when he did, because they would have been fucked otherwise.
>>
If 1 hour turns into 10 minutes in SSJB, what would it be with the dance?Instant defuse?
>>
>>149708723
Pretty much, but good luck convincing these Superman fanboys of that.

Doesn't matter what happened in this episode, these sissies would complain anyway.
>>
>>149708720
>>149708748
Vegito didn't "enter" Buu's body, he was absorbed by it. It would make perfect sense to say a fused being may split when absorbed by a fused being who fuses beings for a living.

Though this doesn't explain Gotenks.
>>
>>149708775
5 minutes, duh
Apparently Blue is as power hungry as 3 despite Blue's whole point being no wasteful ki leaking
>>
>>149708775

They'd unfuse quicker than Vegeta jobs
>>
File: puke.gif (3MB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
puke.gif
3MB, 880x660px
what a shitty fucking episode
>>
>>149708775
I guess so.
>>
>an entire scene in DBZ is dedicated to Trunks's sword not being the source of his power
>in DBS, he kills the villain with it

It's time to wipe this meme from the face of the earth
>>
>>149708789
>Superman fanboys
Vegito was supposed to be the nail in the coffin to old red underpants. Now we'll never hear the end of it.
>>
>>149708755
fucking super drone, we will never get rid of them, we just have to get used to them
>>
File: Gotenks.jpg (509KB, 747x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Gotenks.jpg
509KB, 747x1600px
Lets be honest here guys.

The person who had the best techniques and attacks was Gotenks. Like those ghosts for one.
>>
>>149708864

yeah Super ghost kamikaze was pretty Godank.
>>
This is my first time browsing /a/

Is "ass pull" a word filter or do you guys actually use this phrase this much? Is "ass pull" the "kino" of /a/
>>
>>149708756
>>Vegeta's never practiced the fusion dance in canon.
that would still make more sense than what we have now
>>
>>149708929
Go back to /v/
>>
>>149708929
yes
>>
File: 0010.png (58KB, 800x330px) Image search: [Google]
0010.png
58KB, 800x330px
>pic related actually became true
>>
>>149708929
thats the name of this series m8, Dragon Ball: Asspull
>>
File: Finger.jpg (55KB, 492x675px) Image search: [Google]
Finger.jpg
55KB, 492x675px
>>149708929
>This is my first time browsing /a/
>>
>>149708846
It still isn't the source of his power, you retard. He was infusing his own power into the sword.
>>
Holy shit this episode was horrible. That's what I get for getting hyped for a Super episode I guess.

>Potara's powers retconned, they don't multiply their users ki anymore, it only lasts for an hour or for as long as the plot needs.
>Vegitto jobbing
>Vegitto not being the cocky bastard we all loved
>""""Final Kamehameha"""" is a poorly animated blast that can destroy ALMOST a building
>Fucking FakeSSB Trunks same level as VegittoSSB
>Genkidama asspull
>Le big shiny sword to defeat evil!! XD

All doubts are clear now, Super is being written by fucking deviantart.
>>
>>149708999

Final Kamehameha animation was good.
>>
>>149708999
>they don't multiply their users ki anymore
But they do.

Vegito fucking trashed Zamasu so hard, Vegito's time limit went from an hour to 5 minutes.
>>
File: 970587615623165.png (5KB, 471x258px) Image search: [Google]
970587615623165.png
5KB, 471x258px
>>149708999
>""""Final Kamehameha"""" is a poorly animated blast that can destroy ALMOST a building
>>
I thought 2chan were whiny ass bitches but you guys are all the same.
Better off with reddit. You all cancer.
>>
>>149708999
>they don't multiply their users ki anymore
How do you know they didn't? If Vegeta and Goku were fighting pretty evenly against Zamasu and Goku Black, shouldn't a potara fusion between Vegeta and Goku fight pretty evenly against a potara fusion of Zamasu and Goku Black?
>>
This is all Bardock's fault. Had he outright Killed Chilled, the Saiyans would have become crazy strong without Freeza worrying about it and then strong Raditz goes to earth and kills Goku forever and Goku Black is never born and the earth is destroyed by Vegeta
>>
>>149708723
>>149708723
Boo is a magic creature made to kill kaioshins, there is a high chance his bad magic is nefaste for Kaioshin's things
>>
>>149709044
>reddit
Thats where your kind belong you cumslurping faggot
Sry that not all people swallow shit
>>
>>149709032
and also pointless
>>
>>149709060
Buu was some kind of chaotic monster from before the creation of the universe.

Get your facts straight.
>>
>>149708929
The fuck's a "kino"?
This looks like a russian word for "cinema"
>>
This episode felt like the final in a Precure movie
>>
>>149709035
>they do
>two (2) [TWO] SSBs === FakeSSBTrunks
They fucking don't, if anything, they made weaker.

>>149709032
>good
>literally a kamehameha with yellow lighting on top
>itty bitty explosion at the end
No.
>>
>>149709044
2chan fucking mad that they gave vegito a timelimit hahaha. Also they calling trunks stupid wonder kid.
>>
>>149709095
Some retarded /tv/ meme.
>>
File: big-bang-kamehameha-o.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
big-bang-kamehameha-o.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>149708999
Yeah, Final Kamehameha looked so bad. Why could it not look as awesome as the Big Bang Kamehameha in GT?
>>
What can be said is that this doesn't bode well for the idea of an extraordinary powerful UR SSB Vegito card in Dokkan.
An LR Future Super Trunks on the other hand.
>>
>>149709100
You're being retarded. Vegito was just one hit away from killing Zamasu. When Vegito unfused, Trunks just jumped in and got the kill.

Rewatch the episode, you crybaby Naruto faggot.
>>
>>149706088
But I am seriously wondering why they even put Vegito in if they were going to do him dirty like that.
They mights as well have goku and vegeta do a combination attack so that Zamasu was weakend so that Trunks could finish the job.
There was litereally no reason for them to put him in there if they are gonna go through so much bullshit retcons and nerfs just to do literally nothing with him.
>>
>>149709092
He is tainted with Bibidi's magic
>>
>>149709100

It was fluid animation. I'm not talking about the effects.
>>
>>149709120
comparing shit to shit? you sure proved your point
>>
>>149709035
>Vegito fucking trashed Zamasu so hard
Were we watching the same episode? He literally got overpowered by Zamasu and took a gut punch that made him scream in pain, his Final Kamehameha didn't do a damn thing to him either. Zamasu was more concerned with sucking his own dick than fighting Vegetto.

Vegetto got thrown under the bus horribly this episode.
>>
File: dbz_dead_goku_laughs.gif (438KB, 239x200px) Image search: [Google]
dbz_dead_goku_laughs.gif
438KB, 239x200px
>>149709120
>big bang kamehameha
>awesome
>>
>>149708999
>Vegito and Buu Han powering up was tearing up reality
>SSJ3 Gotenks powering up could rip a hole in a dimension
>SSB Vegito had no impressive feats what soever

DBS is so anti hype.
>>
>>149709060
Buu was never made by Bibidi. He's actually just an entity that's existed since the beginning of time that destroys and absorbs the evils of mortals.

Also, fusion isn't never used against Buu originally when the Supreme Kais fought it (and I thought Eastern Supreme Kai didn't even know about it until Elder Kai explained it), so how do you know Bibidi even knew about Potara fusion?

>>149709120
Looks like he's just spraying Omega Shenron like you would a misbehaving pet.
>>
>>149709135
Stop talking out of your stupid ass you retard.
>>
>>149708955
>>149708970
>>149708986
>MOM THERE'S SOMEONE NEW IN MY ((((SECRET)))) CLUB HOUSE
kek
>>
>>149709159
>He literally got overpowered by Zamasu

I was waiting the whole episode for Vegito to say "lol, j/k n00b" and start DESTROYING Zamasu.

Instead I got Gogeta.
>>
I fucking hate trunks so much, what a mary sue.
>>
>>149709159
Errr did we just watched the same episode?

Vegito was trashing Zamasu all over the place - physically and mentally, Zamasu only got one good hit in. If Vegito had gotten one more punch in, Zamasu would have died right there.
>>
>>149709173
>SSB Vegito had no impressive feats what soever
To be fair, one of the first things God Goku did was learn NOT to tear up the universe with ki leakage.
>>
>>149709120
Dude, Vegitto is my favorite fusion, that's why I am so fucking pissed. In DBZ, all his attacks looked incredibly powerful. Big Bang Kamehameha is a fucking joke.

>>149709157
>more frames =! good animation

>>149709135
Let's put this shit on numbers.

SSB Goku = 9
SSB Vegeta = 9
SSB Vegitto = 18 minimum, if it multiplies, 36
Merged Zamasu = to keep up with Vegitto, at least 17
FSSB Trunks = 5

HOW?
>>
>>149709153
vegeta+trunks could hold back against zamasus death ball, i bet all 3 of them they could finish him just like they killed broly in second movie
>>
>>149709203
Gogeta doesnt job though
>>
>>149709219
>more frames
>good animation
are you from /v/?
>>
>>149709203
Vegito was destroying Zamasu. That energy punch was about to kill Zamasu until Vegito unfused.

The fact that Trunks managed to cut Zamasu in two with a tinyass genki dama and a power boost from Vegeta and Goku makes it pretty clear Zamasu was on life support.
>>
>>149709219
You can't use numbers because none of it makes sense. Goku/Vegeta/Trunks were standing up to Merged Zamasu. Vegito should have wiped the floor with him, judging by the power boost in the Buu Saga. Instead Zamasu is even with him which makes no fucking sense compared to what has been established about Vegito and Potara Fusion.
>>
File: Jobetto.png (470KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jobetto.png
470KB, 1280x720px
>"Vegetto won't job", they said
>>
Last time I saw this many butthurt fags was when goku got lasered.
Only a matter of time this will be forgotten and we will all joke about it.
See ya guys next week.
>>
>>149709226
omega
>>
>>149709219
Because Zamasu was already dying.
>>
File: sudoku anime.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sudoku anime.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
why is the art and direction in super so bad
even GT was light years ahead
>>
>>149709163
>power that have enough force to bend space and time
>the shockwaves are enough to fucking paralize the strongest beam in the universe
>>
>>149709159
Why are you acting like this is somehow unexpected? Finishing the bad guy with a Spirit Bomb is pretty typical of Dragonball, and it makes sense that something that hurts 'evil' regardless of god, mortal or immortal was the way to end things.

That said, All is probably going to come in and disperse whatever is left. I think the spirit bomb sword hurt him, but the all king probably is going to have to clean the rest of this mess up when he comes looking for Goku with a, "Where's my new play mate bitch?"
>>
>>149709274
The laser thing got retconned though.
This shit will never be fixed. except for mangafags.
>>
>>149709219
Wait, what's the problem? That Future Trunks killed Zamasu with 5 hits? The point is that Zamasu was becoming more unstable from all the damage he was taking thanks to Goku Black's mortal body. Trunks was just finishing him off after Vegito did a lot to destabilize him, it's not like Zamasu should instantly heal after Vegito defused.
>>
>>149709270
>zamasu even to vegito
>zamasu just took punches so much that vegito ran out of energy in 7 something minutes and zamasu died to like five sword slashes

Yeah Zamasu was even with Vegito... you fucking retard. Go back to watching One Piece, retard.
>>
File: slap a ho.webm (774KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
slap a ho.webm
774KB, 852x480px
>>149709226
>Gogeta doesnt job though
>>
I want to know what a pussy feels like but I can only get hard to 2D.
>>
Trunksxmai Canon when?
>>
>>149709272
That's not jobbing. Jobbing is if you outright lose the match, especially in a quick and one sided manner, not just taking damage in a fight.
>>
>>149709320
just put your finger in your armpit, that's how it feels like
>>
Fuck Super with a barbed rob. Literally nothing in Super has been as good as DB, DBZ or even the later parts of fucking GT. It's not even as good as the shitty filler arcs in DBZ. This entire franchise needs to be put to bed because at this point it's beyond saving. They even manage to bring back a fan favorite character and make his episode absolute trash. I hope Toei go fucking bankrupt
>>
>>149709244
>more frames
>good animation
Do you even logic?
>>
NOT MY VEGITO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWIIrsQtA-A
>>
>>149709316
No the reason zamasu was going derp is because of his emotions. GOwasu mentionnes that after vegeta asked whats going on with zamasu's body.
>>
>>149709216
>Zamasu only got one good hit in
No, we clearly didn't watch the same episode. Nothing Vegetto attacked Zamasu with did a damn thing. Even his Spirit Sword got broken and Zamasu literally prioritised hearing the sound of his own voice over Vegetto. He got nerfed, got smacked around like a bitch and then jobbed. He's lost so much credibility after this episode, Gogeta is starting to look better.
>>
Admit it guys, the scene with Goku kicking the shit out of Zamasu was dope as fuck
>>
File: 350172483.jpg (17KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
350172483.jpg
17KB, 316x239px
>>149709307
genki dama doesnt work against 'evil things' you fucking retard
>>
>>149709253
>Vegito was destroying Zamasu
Go rewatch the Buu fight and relearn what DESTRUCTION means before you open your whore mouth again.
>>
>>149709348
Vegito did outright lose the match, he ceased to exist.
>>
>>149709372
No it was fucking dumb
>>
File: 1472254948191.jpg (47KB, 459x497px) Image search: [Google]
1472254948191.jpg
47KB, 459x497px
post yfw literally gogeta
>>
>>149709358
buu was not a god
buu was not immortal
buu was not goku power ups after healing paired with immortality
>>
File: dbz_beerus_smile.gif (846KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
dbz_beerus_smile.gif
846KB, 500x280px
>>149709368
>Nothing Vegetto attacked Zamasu with did a damn thing.

Are you retarded?
>>
>>149709356
i could even have 1000 FPS and it would still look like shit
>>
>>149706088
Didn't even take 10 minutes for Super to fuck up.
>>
>>149709382
spirit bombs most basic function is to zap evil fucktard
>>
>>149709348
>Jobbing is if you outright lose the match
Jobbing is when you don't live up to the hype by even a meager margin.

Vegito jobbed hard. Harder than even Gogeta because Vegito was so much more hype.
>>
>Half of Zamasu body regenerate correctly
>Other half tries to zenkai but fail to do so correctly, putting the emphasis on raw strength and horrible mutation than anything else
Say whatever you want about DBS, I liked this detail.
>>
>>149709410
Are you? Trunks did better than Vegetto. Super made him into a failure.
>>
>>149707389
I hope Trunks new form is SSGSS2 (Super Saiyan Gold) otherwise that shit would make no sense at all.
>>
File: oh_god_mah_drills.gif (3MB, 250x255px) Image search: [Google]
oh_god_mah_drills.gif
3MB, 250x255px
>>149709384
Buu wasn't (half)immortal. Buu had a regeneration factor.

You're being retarded. Go back to watching Naruto, fagboii.
>>
>>149706639
The music was fantastic too. I gave Trunks my energy, he deserved it.
>>
File: ShinjinTypeBirth(SEG).png (80KB, 300x436px) Image search: [Google]
ShinjinTypeBirth(SEG).png
80KB, 300x436px
>>149708443
there you go
>>
>>149709358
The music was so fucking good.
>>
>>149709394
>literally gogeta
>>
>>149709348
No jobbing is if your only purpose is to make someone look strong or be an utility. Vegito was just hype bait for people to watch the episode.
>>
>>149709425
no its not, its basic function is to gather external energy not using casters energy you mong
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzP8BK-xw3g

What went wrong?
>>
File: soap_man_laughing.gif (1MB, 205x223px) Image search: [Google]
soap_man_laughing.gif
1MB, 205x223px
>>149709445
Vegito was about to kill Zamasu. Unfused, so then Trunks stepped in.

If Vegito hadn't fucking trashed Zamasu, Trunks would never have been able to kill Zamasu.

Watch the episode faggot, instead of just shitposting about an anime you never saw.
>>
>>149709412
Please educate yourself: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_logic_symbols
>>
File: 80360.jpg (41KB, 200x295px) Image search: [Google]
80360.jpg
41KB, 200x295px
>>149709496
irony
>>
>>149709474
No you retard, genki dama's can't hurt people with a good heart and can only hurt people with an evil heart, that's what allowed Gohan to bounce Krillin's genki dama back onto target after Vegeta dodged it.
>>
>>149709491
>If Vegito hadn't fucking trashed Zamasu, Trunks would never have been able to kill Zamasu.
Except that vegito didnt do shit you faggot. he was only used to bait people in the preview. His attacks had literally no effect on him. watch the episode you illiterate cunt.
>>
>>149709496
>ctrl f "=!"
>0 results
good job
>>
>>149709212
Mary sues don't suffer this much.
>>
>>149709387
In a technical sense maybe, but really in most cases this would just be considered a no contest since the time limit made him disappear instead of Zamasu actually beating him in a fight. By this logic, SS4 Gogeta jobbed to Omega Shenron, not because Omega Shenron beat him, but because the fusion became undone.

Plus the original post was not referring to Vegito jobbing because his fusion became undone, they used an image of Vegito taking damage when talking about Vegito jobbing >>149709272

>>149709435
>Jobbing is when you don't live up to the hype by even a meager margin.
You clearly don't know your wrestling terminology despite trying to use it. Jobbing is precisely losing the match. You're just doing your job. Not living up to your hype has no actual connection to the term jobbing.
>>
>>149709358
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ2FdEkXZuU
man i love vegetto but i miss this smug motherfucker
Vegetto loved to humiliate his enemy
gogeta was just a plain asshole
>>
File: haha.webm (97KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
haha.webm
97KB, 960x540px
>>149709451
>Buu had a regeneration factor.
Buu had a factor that brought him back up to FULL POWER each time he was destroyed. Zamasu was LOSING POWER because he was only immortal.

Jesus Christ, did you even WATCH DBZ?
>>
File: 1478447842532.jpg (113KB, 363x463px) Image search: [Google]
1478447842532.jpg
113KB, 363x463px
Did Trunks really just jam his sword up Zamasu's dick? That's not how gentlemen fight, Trunks!
>>
File: 1475976824508.jpg (131KB, 1097x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475976824508.jpg
131KB, 1097x640px
>>149709524
>this is an average poster in these threads
im not surprised at all
>>
>>149709562
What reason would he have to be smug when Goku and Vegeta lost over and over again before they fused? They had the smug wrung right out of them.
>>
Let be honest, the final with Trunks didn't felt like DBZ at all

It felt more like Precure or a Rider
>>
File: DBS-Episode-66-Trunks-Lame-de-Ki.jpg (121KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
DBS-Episode-66-Trunks-Lame-de-Ki.jpg
121KB, 1366x768px
future warrior: protector of time the Immortal slayer trunks
Was there ever a more based character?
>>
>go out of your way from the beginning to show that the potara fusion can be undone with dragon balls, by having kibitoshin defuse via wish
>lol you just defuse after 1 hour xD not even that :P if you are ningen

woah thanks Toei
>>
File: 1479019189848.jpg (206KB, 1269x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479019189848.jpg
206KB, 1269x720px
Why does Gowasu know more than Elder Kai?
>>
>>149709599
doesnt matter how hard it is old times goku nerver lost his smugness
>>
File: zamasuhurtin.jpg (113KB, 1902x1046px) Image search: [Google]
zamasuhurtin.jpg
113KB, 1902x1046px
>>149709526
>Except that vegito didnt do shit you faggot.

Hahahaha. Faggot.
>>
>>149709615
Watched all the info videos on Godtube.
>>
>>149709538
"equals not"
>more frames equals not good animation
Learn some fucking logic before you go arguing with people on the internet. The person you were arguing with literally made a statement that agrees with your own.
>>
>>149709606
HE LITERALLY LONGSWORD STYLED ZAMASU
THE MEME JUST GOT REAL
>>
>>149709491
>Vegito was about to kill Zamasu.
Nice headcanon. All he did was gain the upper hand in the fight, but as soon as he did, he jobbed. Even his final punch on Zamasu before he defused was literally nothing since Zamasu bounced back a second later to smack Goku and Vegeta into the ground.

And Vegetto had nothing to do with Trunks. That was just another unexplained power-up for the sake of plot. If anything, it was the sword that mattered, not the user.

The guy got thrown under the bus for Trunks and he did absolutely nothing against Zamasu.
>>
File: CoolerGowasu.jpg (73KB, 511x305px) Image search: [Google]
CoolerGowasu.jpg
73KB, 511x305px
>>149709615
Because he is best kai.
>>
>>149709358
>DBZ Vegitto refers to himself as "Ore" which is how Vegeta talks
>DBS Vegitto refers to himself as "Ora" which is how Goku talks

DBS Vegitto is literally Goku with different clothes and Vegeta's voice in the background
>>
>>149709358
It would be great if the manga returned Vegito to being the smug motherfucker from DBZ.

If that happens I will instantly completely switch to the manga honestly because it would show that the manga has a better grasp of the characters and their personalities.
>>
>>149709637
=! != !=
>>
File: Blushing Trunks.gif (768KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
Blushing Trunks.gif
768KB, 500x452px
>>149709606
Best boy is the best!
>>
>>149709633
And he directly replies afterwards haha I am immortal watch the fucking show you stupid faggot
>>
How many humans are even left in Trunks's world?

It looks like the species is genetically screwed.
>>
File: 5302986-0200651816-goget.jpg (25KB, 313x445px) Image search: [Google]
5302986-0200651816-goget.jpg
25KB, 313x445px
>Jobettafags trying to damage control
I'm feeling pretty smug right now.
>>
>it's been 20 years and autistic NEETs still think their "badass so stronk" Dragon Ball is marketed towards them rather than Japanese children
>>
>>149709643
You don't even know the definition of jobbing.

As one expects from a little Naruto faggot. Why don't you fuck off back to Mexico and take your shit taste with you?
>>
>>149709643
>If anything, it was the sword that mattered, not the user.
It was literally Trunks' spirit and the hope humans had for him to win that powered the sword up. The sword itself was nothing special, just a tool to channel that energy.
>>
>>149709606
Trunksfags are going to be the new gohanfags.
Ahhh let the cancer begin
>>
>Want to use Gogeta
>Don't, because Vegeta don't know the fusion dance
>Instead of retconning that (and Vegeta saw Gotenks in episode 45 ) ,choose to make the 2 type of fusion the same.

Now they straight up damage DBZ with that shit.
>>
File: katanayuno.jpg (173KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
katanayuno.jpg
173KB, 1440x810px
>>149709606
>western style energy sword beat the evil god

This is not like my japanese anime.
>>
>>149709682
>Why don't you fuck off back to Mexico and take your shit taste with you?
Can't be from Mexico because then they would actually know their wrestling terms.
>>
>>149709672
Looks like there's about 50 people. It's enough to repopulate though.
>>
File: 0307-006.jpg (352KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0307-006.jpg
352KB, 1066x1600px
>>149709615
Thank you based Toei

The Treasure of the Kaioshin was never known to the old guy of having a time limit on mortals.
>>
>>149709633
And Zamasu broke the fucking sword a second later. You're not helping your case at all.
>>
>>149709687
Gogeta wouldn't even be able to exist since as soon as Gogeta would power up SSB, he'd run out of energy and unfuse.
>>
>>149709676
He didn't even job. Zamasu got wrecked until the they defused.
>>
>>149709715
did mortals even exist before the old man got sealed
>>
>>149709649
Big oversight by Toei! Sad! You won't ever see this happening on my watch let me tell ya that!
>>
>>149709721
So? Vegito was in control the entire fight. Zamasu only got one good hit in.
>>
>>149709682
>You don't even know the definition of jobbing.
It's being made to look like a bitch to make someone else look better. Vegetto fits the description pretty well desu senpai.
>>
>>149709554
>wrestling terminology
>anime board
Yeah, not the same thing boy. The term may have come from wrestling and originally meant that, but it's used in a derogatory manner here, and only to people who didn't live up to the hype.

>>149709606
I like Trunks a lot. He's a pretty cool guy and isn't afraid of Zamasu.

>>149709662
>haha I am immortal
Two episodes back, Black makes the comment that Zamasu is losing energy. Immortal =! consistently high energy levels.
>>
>>149709711
>50 people
Anon all humans outside of Africa came from around 3000 individuals 100,000 years ago. Blacks probably came from an unknown batch of ancient humans in a much higher number which is probably why they are so genetically diverse.
>>
>>149708644
Future Trunks' timeline: Erased.
>>
>>149709745
Yes, since he got fused with a witch.
>>
>>149709751
No, you fucking retarded spic.

Go wash your mouth with soap.
>>
>>149709749
Now, why don't you practice what you preach and watch the episode yourself before spouting bullshit out of your ass, you delusional faggot?
>>
>Vegeta comes home
>tells kid Trunks that his adult counterpart beat an immortal god that even he and Goku combined couldn't defeat

That kind of bullshit pressure he will never be able to live up to is why he's going to give up fighting entirely.
>>
>>149709615
He's older than elder kai
>>
>>149709650
toriyama doesnt remember vegetto, i doubt that
>>
So aren't there 3 timelines now where Black wins?
>>
>>149709655
They are logically equivalent.
>>
File: OldKaiFusing.png (198KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
OldKaiFusing.png
198KB, 640x480px
>>149709715
To be fair, he's only old because he fused with an old witch. If it wasn't for that he'd just be another young guy, like Supreme Kai, who was known for spending his time looking at porn.
>>
Noah and his crew repopulated the earth. Trunks and his waifus can do it too
>>
>>149709771
I don't think Zen-chan will erase his timeline. Goku is his friend, so he can just ask Zeno in a nice way to help Trunks.
>>
File: 0306-010.jpg (263KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0306-010.jpg
263KB, 1066x1600px
>>149709795
He is actually old in age as well, not just looks.
>>
>>149709799
Noah never existed mate, dont take the first half of the Torah seriously even jews dont believe that crap.
>>
>>149709804
Erasing that timeline and ending his suffering would be helping him.
>>
>>149709799
>Trunks becomes a Gary Stu with a sword
>Gets a harem almost immediately

I would fucking laugh so hard.
>>
>>149709672
Can't the gang use the regular timeline Super Dragonballs to fix the shit done to it?
>>
>>149709643

That's not what jobbing is. Do you also think that Gogeta jobbed to Omega because he defused?
>>
>they didn't bring Piccolo or Master Roshi to do the Mafuba
baka Super Famicom
>>
>>149707121
Kibito Kai used the Namekian Dragon Balls. Don't they recharge in 3 months?
>>
>>149709795
does he have both a vagina and penis
>>
File: Jobbing.png (848KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jobbing.png
848KB, 1280x720px
>Cuckgetto getting cucked and jobbing out in the same episode
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! All week you insufferable faggots were shitting up these threads and now you pay the price. Gets wrecked by Zamasu and then fucks off so Trunks can take the spotlight instead. Absolutely hilarious!
>>
>>149706232
Vegeto lost. 1 minute fight, fully healed, still can't beat Zamasu.

Trunks beat Zamasu.
>>
File: IMG_0095.png (291KB, 840x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0095.png
291KB, 840x455px
>wahhh Zeno is a cop out
>wahhh Trunks is a Mary Sue
>wahhh it's the Goku show
>wahhh Vegeta's a jobber he don't win fights
>wahhh power of humans is too gay for me
>wahhh Fusion is plot bullshit
>wahh Beerus is le reddit cat man

Fuck all you faggots. There was literally nothing that could have happened that you retards wouldn't complain about.
>>
>>149709840
Kaio's don't have sex organs
>>
Guys here is the explanation to trunks attack.
HE is the chosen warrior or time.
Deistiny has said he will rid the world against darkness. his new ssj has an ability that allows him to absborb the power of everyone in his surrounding.
The form is called royal ssj.
His power is so big that its infinite.
Source : --------My headcanon------
>>
>>149709822
It's not happening anyway, they'll just give everyone a happy ending.
>>
File: homu sad.png (40KB, 176x263px) Image search: [Google]
homu sad.png
40KB, 176x263px
Would Black and Zamasu have won if they didn'T fuse at all?

It's not like they were losing before they fused. Zamasu just got scared.
>>
>>149709825
No plz god no I am so sick of Dragon Testicles ex machina.
>>
>>149706754
>goku will never make tien befriend all-chan
>>
>>149709862
all of that were just meme, until today
>>
>>149709862
Mafuba would have been a fine ending.
>>
>>149709873
>It's not like they were losing before they fused
They clearly were. Zamasu had such low energy levels that Bulma could have held him off. He wished for immortality, not infinite energy.
>>
>>149709870
Still better explanation then my asspull spirit bomb
>>
>>149709884
>I am so sick of Dragon Testicles ex machina
Why the fuck do you even watch Dragon Ball?
>>
>>149709825
since black only destroyed trunks timeline SDB's, it makes sense that they can't wish for stuff outside of their timeline
>>
>>149708511
yes he was. he was zamasu with goku's body.
>>
>>149709873
>It's not like they were losing before they fused.
Black got dominated by Vegeta, the magical dimension clones were a bit of a comeback but he didn't really understand the attack himself so I doubt he could win with it.
Zamasu was never winning against anyone, he relied on the fact that he was immortal. Which is handy as fuck sure but all they really had to do was knock him out or something I guess.
>>
>>149709910
You obviously weren't around during the shitstorm when Mafuba was first leaked.
>>
>>149709870
Even trunks is like wtf is this shit
>>
>>149709919
Goku could ask Zen-chan to fix them.
>>
>>149706088
In todays episode we learned that humans are good for nothing and can't protect themselves wthout aliens, so say no to trumps wall, kids!

Can hillarycucks get any more obvious?
>>
>>149709825
Zeno will create new Super Dragon Balls.
>>
>>149709929
so he felt like he was kaio and that was enough? the same way trans people thinks they are girls? mother of god you are so retarded
>>
>>149706088
MAKE BROLY CANON AND ON PAR OR STRONGER THAN WHISS!!!
I know you are reading this, all-chan and toryama!
>>
>>149709942
They would have fought him until Bulma rebuilt the time machine, grabbed the seal from Roshi's, returned with Piccolo and put Zamasu in the pot.
>>
>>149709994
i dont want broly in such shitty anime, leave him alone
>>
I'LL DEFEAT GOD WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!!!
LET ME SHOW YOU THE POWER OF HUMANS!! HYAAAAAAAAA!!
*sword turns into a giant lightsaber*
THE ERA OF MANKIND BEGINS NOW!
I'LL DEFEAT YOUUUU!!
*slices Zamasu in half*
>GRYAAAHHH! I-IMPOSSIBLE!! S-SO THIS... IS... THE POWER OF DEVIANTART
*God explodes into million pieces*
>GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
>>
>>149709929
So Godly ki in a ningen body is good enough? Then why did SSB not work out?
>>
>>149708351
>but at the same time it's based on a franchise that stopped airing decades ago.
Huh. Dragonball Kai. Also, who do you think is going to arcades to play a card game like Dragonball Heroes? It's likely mostly children.
>>
>>149709994
Perfect False Legendary Ultra SSJ Blue 4 Kaioken x100 Broly is the strongest character in all of fiction.
>>
>>149709942
>Black got dominated by Vegeta
And he got up as if nothing happened to him and became stronger again. Had the fight kept going on Vegeta would have gotten trashed again.
>>
>>149710019
Zamsu is autistic and didn't understand the emotional aspect of saiyans, only the physical.
>>
>>149710011
Ok, you are right.
First Broly movie was legit good until the last 5 minutes, when it went "ok, he lost, bye bye!"
>>
>>149709942
>Black got dominated by Vegeta, the magical dimension clones were a bit of a comeback but he didn't really understand the attack himself so I doubt he could win with it.
Gowasu stated that Black was the strongest though when describing the fusion, so it sounds like Black 's rage boost put him above Vegeta. Black was also described as the strongest before Beerus in that scan with Trunks' light sword.
>>
>>149710049
Zamasu hated the normalfags.
>>
File: smugswitch.png (124KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugswitch.png
124KB, 400x400px
>>149710013
>THE POWER OF DEVIANTART
>>
>>149709994
Why does people like this retarded character? He's literally the worst villain in all DBZ movies, and that's saying a LOT
>>
>>149708823
sauce?
>>
>>149710113
He had a good soundtrack and that's all you need.
>>
File: Sorriso.jpg (139KB, 762x393px) Image search: [Google]
Sorriso.jpg
139KB, 762x393px
>>149710013
>GRYAAAHHH! I-IMPOSSIBLE!! S-SO THIS... IS... THE POWER OF DEVIANTART
>>
You know the episode was shit when the entire stream filled with americucks,eurofags and chineseman are raging.
As a spic I must say the episode wasnt all that bad. I actually enjoyed the fuck out of it. People need to fucking chill. It was the best episode ever. glory for best boy
>>
>>149710113
Because his power is maximum.

Literally the maximum of power.
>>
>>149710148
>Weaker than cell
>>
>>149710142
>As a spic
I stopped reading there
>>
>Buu wanted to kill everyone
>Throw a multiblast to eliminate all people on the planet
>Zamasu wanted to kill everyone
>he takes months to do almost as much damage

>Kid Buu wanted to destroy the Earth
>throws a blast to the ground and blows it away
>Zamasu wanted to destroy the Earth
>Even though he is an omnipotent God he only manages to break a couple buildings.
>>
>>149709779
Kid Trunks is even stronger than Future Trunks because hes still a child and already stronger his Future Counterpart at the beginning of the Android Saga.
>>
>>149710142
Of course you thought the episode wasnt all that bad cause you have poor taste pedro.
>>
>>149710179
>Just fuck my shit up.
Toryiama to toei
>>
File: 1468906630288.jpg (58KB, 592x588px) Image search: [Google]
1468906630288.jpg
58KB, 592x588px
>>149710224
>This entire arc could've been prevented, and the future saved, if Goku just didn't fucking challenge Zamasu to a fight.
>>
>>149708823
Sauce
>>
>>149710179

To be fair:
>he takes months to do almost as much damage
Buu was an uncontrollable monster of rage. He had no capacity to savor the slow killing of billions of people.

>Zamasu wanted to destroy the Earth
I don't believe he ever intended to destroy the planet, just the filthy ningens on it.
>>
>>149710257
Nah, dude, multiverse. If our Goku didn't challenged Zamasu, some other Goku already did that's why Black was already in the future
>>
File: 1473299752604.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473299752604.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
Will any of the next villains ever be as good as Black?
>>
>>149710257
>>This entire arc could've been prevented, and the future saved, if Goku just didn't fucking challenge Zamasu to a fight.
No zamasu always had evil intentions.
In the manga he discovers goku by browsing godtube. This whole arc could have been avoided if beerus actually did something.
>>
File: zamasu2.png (100KB, 518x585px) Image search: [Google]
zamasu2.png
100KB, 518x585px
>>149710257
Or if Gowasu gave better advice instead of watching videos on Godtube about tea.
>>
>>149710179
They need to fix the scale. Nothing is impressive anymore. It's like everyone got nerfed. I was watching Goku vs. Vegeta in the Sayain saga last week. That was more visually impressive than this Vegito vs. Zamasu fight.
>>
I am not a Gohan fag
I am not a Vegetto fag
I am not a Gogeta fag

Trunk still is a big stinky Sue

Let Trunk fags have this, we won't be seeing this shithead so soon either in the anime. Only in the newest games.

I'm fucking glad this arc's over with, the TrunksxMai/Go Trunks pandering was through the fucking roof and asides from a few moments of animation, IKAI and the plot behind figuring out Black Goku's backstory, those were literally the only redeemable parts about all this and the constant time travel shenanigans felt like a fucking bore

can't bloody wait for fucking Silver Cell Saga or whatever the heck comes next

also fuck Gohan, I never liked that shithead, he can keep sticking his head in the books as long he doesn't fucking appear again
>>
>>149710291
>just the filthy ningens on it.
Fair point, still he could've blasted them all with one go like he did with the Kaios and such, the Earth is nothing special.
>>
>Vegito jobbed
Running out of time isn't jobbing.
Also: Trunks only beat Zamasu because Zamasu was already getting weaker.
dangerous and universe dooming
>>
>>149710142
Just proves that the only ones watching dragonball are spics.
>>
File: 0804561405395838.png (96KB, 225x186px) Image search: [Google]
0804561405395838.png
96KB, 225x186px
>>149710310
yes, there are at least 5 more goku clones planed in future
>>
>>149709615
Old Kai was locked up in the Z Sword for 15 God generations. It is entirely possible that there hadn't been a non-kaoi Potara fusion before he was sealed up.
>>
>Whining about Vegito and how he got nerfed

BECAUSE HE'S TOO FUCKING STRONG RETARDS

DBZ WOULD BE FUCKING OVER IF THEY COULD JUST FUSE AND RAPE THE VILLAIN EVERY TIME
>>
File: 9053283902858.jpg (127KB, 990x554px) Image search: [Google]
9053283902858.jpg
127KB, 990x554px
bad last episode
but overall I really enjoyed this arc
>>
>>149710326
Yep, my thoughts exactly, just look at Vegito's "Final Kamehameha" and compare that to Gohan's kamehameha against Cell, not even the last one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJEbzM9bhQw

This is a SSJ2 (two) [dos], way "below" a SSB
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (14KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
14KB, 320x180px
Jobetto hahaha cant even damage zamasu. runs out of time haha.
Only introduced tobait people into watching the episode.
What a fucking jobber.
>>
File: chen.gif (619KB, 733x644px) Image search: [Google]
chen.gif
619KB, 733x644px
>>149710373
>multiverse tourney will have 5 AU versions of Goku going for the gold
>>
>>149710179
Zamasu and Black could sense ki very badly. They couldn't even keep track of a wounded Goku and Vegeta, or the resistance members when they rescued them for the first time.
>>
>>149710386
>rather than create enemies worthy of Vegito, we should make him weak as shit
>>
So Zamasu's dead cuz his mortal half that was wearing the ring got separated, right?
>>
File: 1472423804726.jpg (60KB, 854x481px) Image search: [Google]
1472423804726.jpg
60KB, 854x481px
>>149710310
I MISS HIM BROS
>>
>>149710418
Thank god they didnt use gogeta.
Rather be non canon then preview fodder.
>>
>>149710346
>he could've blasted them all with one go like he did with the Kaios and such, the Earth is nothing special.
Absolutely true. My only thought there is with Trunks being the last Saiyan maybe he didn't want to

Wait a fucking minute, Trunk's Goku died to a heart virus. How the fuck with Black wind up in Trunk's future?

Dear GOD, putting any thought at all into DBS is just setting yourself up for brain cancer.
>>
>>149710437
>Zamasu's dead

Nnnnot really. If you remember the preview descriptions, you'd realize that he lost his physical body.

Still alive. That's where Zeno comes in, supposedly.
>>
>>149710428
yet he used Instant Transmission to go to the Kaios planet of ALL universes.
>>
>>149710386
Just shut the fuck up you disgusting toei shill fag
>>
File: 12479845776.jpg (17KB, 461x509px) Image search: [Google]
12479845776.jpg
17KB, 461x509px
>>149710425
>they all have different ssj colors just to not confuse retarded audience
>>
>>149710326
Vegeta and Goku need to use the Super Dragon Balls to be able to breathe in space. Until they do that, we will be limited by planet tier feats
>>
>>149710492
>How the fuck with Black wind up in Trunk's future?
Time Ring. The anime's writers kind of forgot to explain it, but it has been said in the manga that Time Ring can be used to go to the alternate timelines.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK TORIYAMA?
>>
File: 1477692535284.gif (966KB, 460x257px) Image search: [Google]
1477692535284.gif
966KB, 460x257px
>>149710330
>can't bloody wait for fucking Silver Cell Saga or whatever the heck comes next
Opinion discarded.
>>
Why didn't they just use the black water mist to get rid of Zamasu or kick him into the dead zone?
>>
>>149707211
>They did have him learn how to use a spirit move though. Just a little before
From a three minute youtube video, you mean? Yeah, that makes it convincing, I agree.
>>
>>149710504
Zamasu doesn't need to lock ki to use his kaioshin instant transmission - just needs to know where the place is.
>>
File: what.png (1MB, 1847x1040px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
1MB, 1847x1040px
>>149710513
>implying it wasn't a toryiama idea
>>
>>149710492
That tickled my autism too so I read the manga to see what was going on, it seems that the Time Ring can be used to travel between Parallel Universes, Black was looking for a timeline where Beerus didn't exist (In Trunks timeline Supreme Kaioshin was killed by Dabura thus killing Beerus)

Still Super is full of plotholes like Vegito only lasting as much as their energy lasts as if it was a normal fusion
>>
Is this inbred whiny ass bitch the beat villain ever?
I find him pretty bueno
Me gutsa 10/10 epsiode
>>
>>149710530
I can semi-understand future Trunks going back to his own timeline after altering the past, but why Zamasu skipped over to a different future timeline from the one he created is beyond me.
>>
>>149706088
So... Gokunigga is Goten, righr?
;-;
>>
What do you think guys? Veggetto will appear at manga? I DONT THINK SO TO BE HONEST...
>>
Gary stu bullshit, not even rey was this bad
>>
>>149710593
Stfu you spics nobody cares about your shitty fanfic.
Its gonna be non canon like gt.
>>
File: mikufire.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
mikufire.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
I want the mange to have Gogeta instead of Vegito just to watch the reaction on /a/.
>>
>>149710539

kek, I don't know what'll come next, so I just made up Silver Cell Saga after Gold Frieza.

I wonder what they'll legitimately come up with next though.
>>
>>149710650
>I want the mange to have Gogeta instead of Vegito
So basically what the anime had.
>>
File: 1476365285895.png (164KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
1476365285895.png
164KB, 500x591px
>>149707428
Natsu is actually pretty "balanced" asspull wise. Natsu never beats the boss on his own unless its something lame like a god summoned by scrubs

Trunks is Erza
>>
>le power of friendship

Really? it's Dragon Ball following THAT way? i would accept a asspul new transformation or spirit bomb instead.
>>
>>149710164
in your canon dreams
>>
>>149709862
The writing was absolute shit. Stop defending it or kill yourself.
>>
>>149710604
>Why didn't they just use the black water mist to get rid of Zamasu or kick him into the dead zone?
According to the anime, he went there after learning about Trunks (from Zuno, when he asked him to tell him everything about Goku) in order to punish him for the time traveling that kept Goku alive.

According to the manga, he chose to stay in Trunks' timeline and start his plan there because Beerus was conveniently dead already there, due to the Kaioshin dying during Trunks' battle with Dabura. So, he could start his plan more easily.
>>
File: OnioKiBlast.png (175KB, 673x377px) Image search: [Google]
OnioKiBlast.png
175KB, 673x377px
Next arc.
The true ssj god from beerus dreams?
Oh surprise he is actually good but why is he still alive?
Find out on the next episode.
>>
>>149710124
>>149710275
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/626780/22be40cb9c/ lads
>>
>>149710682
We got the three
>>
>>149710721
Ah yes, this actually makes sense.
>>
>>149710388
>One is Immortal
>they're both Insane
>>
>>149709615
Reminder that Old Kai isn't actually old, he just looks like a decrepit old man after fusing with that witch. He spent thousands or millions of years just sleeping in the Z-Sword
>>
>>149708999

>Potara's powers retconned, they don't multiply their users ki anymore, it only lasts for an hour or for as long as the plot needs.
I give you that. They introduced dragon balls being able to undo potara fusions and a supreme being who can do whatever it wants. They had a lot of ways to justify Vegeto without retconning shit.
>Vegitto jobbing
He lost to himself rather to Zamasu. It would be kinda anti-climatic to have him get the kill anyway, hence the clusterfuck they did to retcon potaras.
>Vegitto not being the cocky bastard we all loved
He punched Zamasu mid speech without giving a single fuck.
That's the thing about SSB or god ki in general. Being able to control your ki instead of getting stronger by just leaking as much as possible.
>Fucking FakeSSB Trunks same level as VegittoSSB
Zamasu wasn't as strong. I'd say he was as strong as Cell at best. His thing was immortality, and Trunks overpowered Black with his LSSJ
>Genkidama asspull
Yes, the worst part of the episode. But it was kinda fitting if you ignore the fact Goku had to learn it by dying and running through the snake way to train with King Kai.
>Le big shiny sword to defeat evil!! XD
Sword is one of the biggest reason for Trunks being a favorite.
>>
>>149708823
>3.04 MB
How? Are only webMs limited to 3?
>>
>>149710814
Gifs can be over 3 MB
>>
>>149710835
I want that extra fucking megabyte when making webMs, dammit!
>>
>>149709919
Didn't they say the Super Dragon Balls can do anything with no limits?
>>
File: DBS-Episode-66-Zamasu-defigure.jpg (152KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
DBS-Episode-66-Zamasu-defigure.jpg
152KB, 1366x768px
Can we all agree that zamasu is the best villain in all of dragonball?
I never had this much fun since the buu saga.
>>
>>149709776
except he's right faggot, vegito was in control the whole time and if he had known that the time limit was much shorter he probably would have ended it sooner
>>
I feel this arc introduced a few arbitrary rules either shortly before we need them, or to retcon things after the fact, in ways that are just plot convenient.
>I am Black, and I am caused by Black. My time ring shits on causality, and it protects me from being erased after Zamasu was killed. Nevermind that there was a timesplit according to Toei, making the last thing completely unnecessary
>Beerus is dead in the FT timeline because Kaioshin are linked to their respective Hakaishin. Oh, what's that, there were originally more than just one Kaioshin in U7? Don't worry, Beerus-sama, nothing can go wrong.
>Well, Whis is inactive in the FT timeline because angels cease functioning when their Hakaishin dies
>Oh and by the way, using Potara on filthy ningen will only make the fusion last one hour. Even though we could have just unfused you using the Namekian dragonballs, which is also a thing admittedly not introduced in this very same arc
>>
>>149710858
Yeah, it's pretty retarded how gifs have a higher size limit than webms.
>>
well since zamasu became some generic shounen villain it's only fitting that the biggest sue finishes him off
>>
File: whowouldwin.jpg (97KB, 1273x346px) Image search: [Google]
whowouldwin.jpg
97KB, 1273x346px
>>149706653
>bigbang kamehameha
>supposedly most powerful atk yet seen
>did absolutely nothing
>>
>>149710013
TAKE THIS
MY LOVE
MY ANGER
AND ALL OF MY SORROW
>>
Bra W H E N?
>>
>>149710113
>Hirudegarn
>Hatchiyak
>Bio-Broly
>Meta Cooler
>Turles
>Super Saiyan Frieza
You might be retarded.
>>
>>149710425

Each universe only has one other universe that is similar to it. The others are different.
>>
>>149710872
Merged zamasu was hella based.
Even his fucked up form was cool and hella strong. Cant wait for xv2 dlc
>>
>>149710872
They were better villains before they fused.
>>
Besides some exchanges of punches between Vegetto and Zamasu, the fighting scenes were terribad. Soundtrack was AWFUL. The episode lacked feels (there were some only when the kids sent energies to Trunks).
TOEI Animation shit piece, for sure.
You can't even compare it with the following clip. The diference is H U G E.

https://youtu.be/LZSpI7QLMac

3/10.
>>
It wasn't that bad desu
>>
>>149710530
Gowasu had a set of time rings. Trunks' future is the "real" future of U7 so that's where the ring takes him.
>>
>>149710872
I love hulk zamasu.
>>
File: 1479013167905.png (217KB, 634x434px) Image search: [Google]
1479013167905.png
217KB, 634x434px
>>149710872
Yes, and he did nothing wrong.
>>
>>149710872
Hands down best design.
He gonna be beast in xv2.
>>
For some reason i kinda wish they played Hikari no willpower when Trunks kill Zamasu.
>>
>>149710539
>what is sarcasm
>being this fucking brain retarded
You should offer yourself up for a study. It would probably further our understanding of how beings with excruciatingly low thought power like earthworms, amoebae, and the microbes in shit function.

You fucking retard. Go kill yourself.
>>
>People actually liking deformed purple zamasu.
Way too many spics here.
Its like saying bio broly was good.
>>
>>149710790
>That's the thing about SSB or god ki in general. Being able to control your ki instead of getting stronger by just leaking as much as possible.
yet Trunk's SSJ2 Final Flash did as much damage.
>it was fitting if you ignore DBZ
are you for real?
>Sword is one of the biggest reason for Trunks being a favorite.
So? That still doesn't excuse the shitty cliché poorly written mess he's become
>He punched Zamasu mid speech without giving a single fuck.
You're just grasping at straws now.
>Zamasu wasn't as strong. I'd say he was as strong as Cell at best
He could stand against SSB more or less, he should be Beerus level for that, and he isn't, one punch of SSB should've sent him to the Sun.
>>
Thanks Toei for making DBS a pleb anime.
>>
>>149710872
I got hella hyped when he punched vegetto so hard he coughed up blood.
I feel bad that he got killed by some stupid asspull.
>>
>>149710923
Broly does inclued Bio-Broly and all those other villains are better
>>
>>149711068
More like a pleb filter. Only true patricians can appreciate this anime.
>>
Broly becoming canon next arc lads
>>
>>149710872
You mean Black is the best villain.
>>
File: Black.gif (1MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Black.gif
1MB, 512x288px
>>149710373
>thinking that the reason why he was so great was, because he looked like Goku.
Get a load of this guy.

>>149710471
We all miss him, dude.
>>
File: oldkai.png (217KB, 671x387px) Image search: [Google]
oldkai.png
217KB, 671x387px
WHERE IS OLD KAI? THE Z SWORD BROKE. WHERE IS OLD KAI. PLOT HOLE. PLOT HOLE. PLOT HOLE.
>>
>>149710790
>With his LSSJ
when will you retards quit with this "muh legendary super saiyan!" Nonsense?

Also
>J
>>
>>149710872
This is the best zamasu of them all.
The fight against vegetto was on point.
I loved how he bulked up that was nice as fuck. This guy is lid.
>>
File: 22054020371.jpg (29KB, 304x400px) Image search: [Google]
22054020371.jpg
29KB, 304x400px
>>149711094
>its personality that matters
>green zamasu is not that great
>>
>>149711099
It's not the Z Sword, it's not even the same Sword Trunks used in Z. Trunks only used the Z Sword in the manga, but it was petrified and completely vaporized by Dabura. The sword he uses against Black is another one.
>>
>>149711099
In the FT timeline, he died due to the sword breaking.
In the main timeline, he exists. So what is your point?
>>
One of the gods of destructions is surely a cute purple haired trapcat?
>>
>>149711042
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>149711044
I wont deny the episode was hella shit but you cant deny how fucking cool berserk zamasu looks.
>>
>>149711077
You are either trolling or have taste so bad it's actually incorrect.
>>
>>149711077
Garlic Jnr

>Succeed in getting immortality
>Proceed to perform an attack that will backfire horribly if you get sucked in because of said immortality
>Do this TWICE
>>
>>149711154
>Trunks only used the Z Sword in the manga, but it was petrified and completely vaporized by Dabura.
Oh wow, they accidentally got Old Kai killed like that, that sucks for him
>>
File: 1478911926774.png (649KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478911926774.png
649KB, 1280x720px
>>149711147
>Implying that Black wasn't way better than that sperging green god of autism.
>>
>>149711212
he was better because he was a goku clone, that was the point
>>
>Introduce Black's ability to rip through space and time
>Not using that to defuse Vegetto
What the fuck
>>
>>149711042
No anon, kill yourself and free the world from your autism.
>>
File: CwisQdtUsAAvFHZ.jpg (55KB, 999x558px) Image search: [Google]
CwisQdtUsAAvFHZ.jpg
55KB, 999x558px
>>149710872
Zamasu is really cool, I'm satisfied with him this arc, I do miss Black though even if the fusion looks cool

>>149710951
It was just the random spirit bomb that bothered me, I'm satisfied as a Vegetto fan
>>
>>149710790
>He punched Zamasu mid speech without giving a single fuck.

Goku = Vegetto everyone.
>>
File: archangel-trunks.jpg (141KB, 612x900px) Image search: [Google]
archangel-trunks.jpg
141KB, 612x900px
I really liked this episode.
>>
>>149711206
And Beerus. Whis, too.
What a shitty system, kill one Kaioshin and everything is shut down. They really should have replaced the other Kaioshin.
>>
>>149711251
They didn't use that to undo the mafuba either. Instead Goku forgot the amulet. That makes Goku look retarded, and Zamasu incompetent. Imagine if it had actually worked, and Black managed to cut Zamasu out of the pocket dimension he was trapped in.
>>
>>149710939
>>149710973
>>149710974
>>149711001
>>149711076
>>149711135
>>149711266
You all have shit taste for liking this inbred purple blob retard.
Hakai yourself.
>>
>>149710908
Except you know, damaging omega 90%, while final kamehameha dindu nuffin against zamas
>>
In my vision one huge flaw was not in Vegetto not being 10x stronger than fused Zamasu, but Goku, Vegeta and Trunks being able to even scratch him. By power levels Vegetto was only supposed to be slight stronger than Zamasu
>>
>>149707207
Toyotaro will clean it up. The manga has been consistently superior and more logically consistent than the Toei version. Damn it, they should have animated his vision
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
F trunks, gohan and Goku all have main villain kills
it's now time for vegeta to get one.
it's been too long for someone of his popularity to not be given his arc to shine.
>>
>>149711310
Roshi forgot to give it to him
>>
File: 1476546094929.jpg (38KB, 363x463px) Image search: [Google]
1476546094929.jpg
38KB, 363x463px
>>149711317
Dumb ningen
>>
>>149711330
They should make a new movie based on the manga version.
>>
>>149711339
He defeated black.
>>
>>149711340
It really bothers me how people just blame Goku, Roshi of all people should have remembered it
>>
>>149711317
Stfu you whiny ass bitch.
Purple zamasu is fucking nice.
>>
>>149711339

Won't happen. Tori thinks that he already gave Vegeta enough time to shine in RoF.
>>
>>149711339
Dumb Vegetalposter! Napoleon Midget Vegeta will never achieve anything, it would be out of character!
>>
>>149711363
No he didn't.
>>
>>149711389
how they robbed vegeta in ROF was one of the worst thing to happen in DB
at least give him a longer fight
>>
Is anyone else disappointed with the shitty writing? How Trunks gets random spirit power out of nowhere?

The last episode was fan fic tier bad.
>>
>>149711528
>>149711528
>>149711528
New thread
>>
>>149711340
>>149711381
Roshi mentioned he'd prepare the amulet, but then both of them forgot and he just let Goku leave without handling him the amulet.
>>
>>149708999
Trips confirm. Especially the feats annoy the fuck outta me, everyone is fucking weak compared to their DBZ counterparts.
I bet Gohan SSJ2 could wreck ZamAss and Vegito in 1 episode
>>
>>149711491
>Trunks gets random spirit power out of nowhere?

Why does that annoy you more than Goku getting SSJ transformation out of nowhere?

Or Goku being able to fly out of nowhere?
>>
>>149709409
Buu is stronger than ZAMAS
>>
BRA When!?¡!?¡?
>>
Didn't Old Kai's sword get petrified in Trunks' timeline? Also, you think Beerus shoved him in there because a Ningen fused with him?
>>
>>149711662
When DID Goku learn how to fly? I don't think he could yet when he fought Raditz
>>
>>149709358
We all know Toyble and Toriyama will fix this shit.
Toei can't just ruin a 18 year old lore in the DB world.
Watch when Toyble makes Zeno to be the one to cancel the fusion
>>
>>149711662
ssj hinted the whole freeza saga
>>149711969
the end of dragonball, he used against piccolo jr in the budokai tenkaichi.
>>
>>149706980
>Implying I consume or acknowledge anything besides the original manga
>>
>>149707226
Time patrol canon now?
I don't like Xenoverse desu
>>
>>149709844
Gogeta would have lasted like 10 seconds in blue, and would have been have separated even faster then that if he fired a normal ki blast
>>
Ok guys start pitching ideas on what you want for the next filler arc!
I want another Goten/Trunks adventure with some big shots showing up. I actually liked purple vegeta, and i wouldn't mind some gohan stuff
>>
>>149712208
Isn't these God forms all about controlling ki whereas the Super Saiyan vanilla power ups are all about building up and letting out a bunch of ki at once?
>>
>>149709448

The recent episode was clearly a revelation that Trunks was getting a spirit powerup from the power of the people he was protecting. That's the revelation of what his new transformation is.

How are people missing this?
>>
>>149712279

Slice of life filler with timeskip.
>>
>>149712023

>Lore

>HEY THIS CAN'T UNFUSE
>WHOA THEY UNFUSED IN BUU'S BODY? I WONDER WHY?

later

>It was stupid that we didn't give and explanation, let's mention there was an hour time limit
>Yes, this extra information that fixes a 20 year plot hole will be appreciated by the fandom I'm sure!
>>
>>149712338
Slice of life filler arc with Goku and Vegeta taking some weeks of for all this god bullshit, and enjoying life
>>
>>149712338
There will never ever be a time skip and we will never ever catch up to eoz. Dragon ball media will be stuck with everyone at the same age like its the simpsons
>>
>>149712279
Training arc for Piccolo so he becomes relevant again.
Please, I'll take any bullshit powerup. It can't be worse than what Trunks got even before the most recent episode, anyway.
>>
>>149712387
It doesn't make sense of there being a time limit just because they aren't ''official'' gods.
They were a combined force of two saiyan gods that had reached their absolute biggest potential.

Anon we all knew they had to undo the fusion but come on even for Toei this is fucking bad.
>>
>>149711662
Goku learned to fly from Tien
>>
>>149712487
Fusing with Demon King Piccolo to get DB Heroes' Red Eye?
>>
>>149709358
I give the anime a lot of shit for its pacing, filler and other issues but at least there are scenes like this were the quality was consistently on point and in model. (And desu at this point the manga had declined horribly in quality so, in a rare case, this probably looks better than the manga scene=
>>
>>149709695
yeah, it's literally third rate JRPG
>>
>>149709307
>Finishing the bad guy with a Spirit Bomb is pretty typical of Dragonball
You mean the thing that happened ONCE in canon?

>>149709382
>>149709590
It does though?
>>
>>149708470
no jews you mean. bulma seems very white.
>>
>>149709862
Wait until the manga version. I guarantee there will be minimal complaints
>>
>>149710326
I miss all the volcanoes erupting, earthquakes, meteors etc everytime someone was powering up/ casting a major ki blast.
Now, even vegito kamehameha felt less powerful than an grenade
>>
>>149709725
He jobbed to executive meddling
>>
>>149708648
so they won thanks to the power of friendship.
Thread posts: 535
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.