[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was this chapter, holy shit? All of these characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: img000023.png (570KB, 1073x1523px) Image search: [Google]
img000023.png
570KB, 1073x1523px
What the fuck was this chapter, holy shit? All of these characters introduced are fucking completely insane
>sumo guy
>guy who can punch through steel with his FINGERTIPS
>fucking MICKEY MOUSE ON STEROIDS
>ADAM FUCKING DUDLEY

What is this fucking series
>>
Series is Kengan Ashura, by the way.
>>
File: not ok.jpg (38KB, 368x260px) Image search: [Google]
not ok.jpg
38KB, 368x260px
>>149698394
>tfw still no air date for the anime
>>
>>149698394
ADAM FUCKING DUDLEY is fucking bro
>>
>>149698394
>ketchup
>>
>>149698394
>ketchup
>not superior relish
thats no country of mine
>>
>>149698394
I think it's going to be hard to capitalize off all the characters well, most of them are just going to job.
>>
>>149704674
I read all the ways to the most recent chapters (~159-160) and it's pretty boring/formulaic. They'll go into a round, give some back stories on the 2 contestants, they use some pseudo science to explain their superhuman powers, then they fight. The author has only one gimmick and he repeats it incessantly - one fighter would get the lead, then the other would uses some secret technique or something and comeback. Sometimes it goes back and forth, but for the most part you can probably guess who's gonna win based on vital they feel in the plot

The only surprise is that (MAJOR spoiler ahead) the faggot rival of the main character (Setsuna) actually loses when he goes up against the old dude with the beard who can punch holes in steel with his fingers.
>>
>>149704916
Ah well, it isn't interesting for the story is it. I think of it like Toriko with good art, just a balls to the walls shitshow.
>>
>>149703242
>>149703201
Kill yourself
>>
>>149704916
where'd you get the other chapters?
>>
>>149698394
>Ketchup
>Not ranch

You're no American of mine.
>>
>>149704916
What about demon girl?
>>
>>149707694
>sticky white shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.