[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did he go from being the strongest saiyan who beat Cell to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: latest.png (268KB, 732x1092px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
268KB, 732x1092px
How did he go from being the strongest saiyan who beat Cell to being a bitch in super?
>>
>>149697768
Stupid fanboys, who refused to accept/understand Toriyama's vision of passing on the torch, and wanted more Goku instead.
>>
>>149697905
More like stupid fanboys who refused to accept Toriyama has no vision.
>>
>>149697905
Gohan would've been a pretty bland protagonist to be honest.

I do wish they hadn't turned him into a jobber bitch though.
>>
>>149697768
he was a nerd all along
once a nerd always a nerd
Sad thing is, he's probably shit at his job and his daddy in law paid for their big ass house
>>
>>149697768
Fuck him. It's Trunks time.
>>
>>149698297
>I do wish they hadn't turned him into a jobber bitch though.
In Super he's only lost against Beerus (who everyone including Goku lost against) and Frieza. Piccolo's lost more since he also got beat by Beerus and Frieza (and was killed by him), and also lost to Frost even if it was through cheating. And both Goku and Vegeta have lost to Beerus, Hit, and Zamasu.
>>
>>149698297
>Gohan would've been a pretty bland protagonist to be honest.

This would not have mattered. The whole thing was supposed to end with Cell, and we weren't supposed to study Gohan as a protag beyond that.

But LOL, studio interference, and their demands for more.
>>
>>149698297
No shit. Gohan is the antithesis of a shonen MC. Educated, graceful and hates violence.
>>
>>149697768
I just want Toriyama to show his characters a bit of respect already and kill off everyone.

I get it, he needs to have Goku and Vegeta permanently alive and never in any danger and always beating everyone by becoming 10x stronger with each fight, but as long as all the other characters are alive he's going to continue to butcher them until I hate all of them. Just have them all die and never appear in the series again. That's highly preferable to what we currently have.
>>
>>149698584
>The whole thing was supposed to end with Cell, and we weren't supposed to study Gohan as a protag beyond that.
>But LOL, studio interference, and their demands for more.
Lies. Toriyama has never said or implied that the Cell saga was intended to be the end, or that he was forced to continue.
>>
>>149697905
I'm still fucking mad.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.