[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miss me yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Dragon_Ball_Gt.png (920KB, 750x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Ball_Gt.png
920KB, 750x1074px
Miss me yet?
>>
>>149687378
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
no
kys
>>
>>149687378
Absolutely I'd honestly watch a anime about Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr.
>>
>>149687378

no,
go back to /ñ/
>>
>>149688553
Yeah, at least it wasn't as bad as Super.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>149688553
DBZ>DB>DBGT>>>>DBS
>>
>>149687378
GT is starting to look like a masterpiece compared to Super.
>>
>>149687378
GT is literally the worst thing DB ever
confirmed when people use it as an insult
>>
File: 40 slaps.gif (214KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
40 slaps.gif
214KB, 450x250px
>>149688948
>DBZ>DB
>>
>>149687378

Hahahaha so sperging out in one thread isn't enough. Fuck off, GT is a piece of shit. The slice-of-life episodes alone are better than all 64 episodes of that fucking garbage.

Take your gay monkey men and stick them up your ass you furry faggot.
>>
>>149687378
I grew out of DB. I guess for my own good, fuck Super.
>>
No but i hate gt a little less today.
>>
>>149687378

GT will always be trash, it's only reedemable point is the OST
>>
At least Super looks like it knows where it's going.

GT tried to appeal to so many audiences it became a mess

They turned Goku into a kid to try to go back to early dragon ball days except the dark atmosphere and designs made sure that charm couldn't be brought back. They kept Goku as a kid so when they did try to go full dark no one could take it all that seriously. They nerf'd Goku so anyone looking forward to Goku kicking ass usually has to wait thousands of episodes. Despite the nerfing, GT was when the powerlevels gotten the most ridiculous the fights were simply just beam spamming with only Goku and Vegeta having any ability to fight the enemies. The cast was all but worthless in that series (though so too are they in Super). Also Whereas super with Beerus and the Dimension hopping was connected the Buu arc (an arc I didn't really like all that much) the Dark Balls and Dark dragons came fuck out of nowhere.

So no GT is not better than Super. At best is about the same quality but there's nothing good about that garbage.
>>
File: 1478289189582.jpg (81KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1478289189582.jpg
81KB, 1600x900px
>>149687378
No
>>
>>149687378

I don't get the hate that GT gets. It was pretty good for DB standards of anime. I grew up watching it. Can't really see a flaw. I mean, it's DB. It's literally an anime about changing hair color, permadeath being irrelevant, and yelling. The GT arcs were pretty cool. It's easily just as good as the previous two. DBS on the other hand, is... uh... well, it's still DB, just a bit weaker...
>>
Pasta from other thread:

>everyone but Goku is an absolutely useless piece of shit
>random fucks like some cyborg are stronger than Majin Buu when the villains in DBZ were a pretty consistent ascension: galactic conqueror -> genetically engineered "perfect warrior" -> eldritch universe threatening demon
>despite supposedly being more powerful, all the energy blasts didn't do much damage when, again, in DBZ the power increase was consistent (Cell saga, their best moves threatened the planet -> Buu saga, casual energy blasts threatened the planet)
>everyone but Goku being a useless piece of shit to an even more extreme degree than in DBZ
>disgusting sense of fashion everywhere
>>
>>149687378
It's astounding that even after the incredible asspulls this week, that GT still remains worse. Toei truly outdid themselves.
>>
GT is soulless filler that feels like a lazy fanfiction adaptation of Dragon Ball.
>>
>>149690479
>random fucks like some cyborg are stronger than Majin Buu when the villains in DBZ were a pretty consistent ascension: galactic conqueror -> genetically engineered "perfect warrior" -> eldritch universe threatening demon
>disgusting sense of fashion everywhere
These are valid points

>everyone but Goku is an absolutely useless piece of shit
This is technically truer in GT than in DBS but not by much

>despite supposedly being more powerful, all the energy blasts didn't do much damage when, again, in DBZ the power increase was consistent (Cell saga, their best moves threatened the planet -> Buu saga, casual energy blasts threatened the planet)
This is much more of a problem in Super. The powerlevels are supposed to be planet-busting insane yet the fights are laughable. Not to mention Goku vs laser gun or Mai sniping Black
>>
>>149687378
No, it's a piece of shit.
Super is only bad at least.
DB>>>Z>Super>GT
>>
>>149689464
THEY ARE THE SAME FUCKING SERIES IN THE MANGA!
>>
SSJ4 Gogeta was and will always be the strongest of them all. It's more canon than DBS let's face it /a
>>
>>149691720
But can he beat Saitama?
>>
>>149691860
What kind of question is that? Of course he could. And if all esle fails spirit bomb his ass
>>
File: 2e2.png (29KB, 500x143px) Image search: [Google]
2e2.png
29KB, 500x143px
>>149688948
>He's still bitching about something 3 arcs ago
>>
DB>DBZ>>>Xenoverse>Heroes>Super>>>>>Shit>>>>>GT
>>
>>149687378
Yes
>>
>GT
Chocolate-covered turd

>Super
Honey-covered turd
>>
I like Super more than DB and DBZ desu. GT isn't even worth a mention.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.