[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been hearing a lot of talk about Caeser Clown possibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (802KB, 871x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
802KB, 871x720px
I've been hearing a lot of talk about Caeser Clown possibly joining the Straw Hats. I just finished the Doflamingo arc, so I'm a little behind. Does he redeem himself or something? I remember thinking there was no way Franky could be forgiven after kicking the shit out of Ussop so who knows.
>>
>>149667549

There's absolutely NO comparison between Ceasar and Franky.

All Strawhats are likeable people inside that strayed on the wrong path. There's no implication whatsoever that Ceasar might be a good person, he's completely immoral and without remorse.
>>
>>149667633
He could still do "the right thing".

Might even be only get into the crew post-mortem as a honorary member due to his sacrifice.
>>
There has been nothing that implies Cesar deserves sympathy. The trouble he's in now is due to being a shameless con artist, none of it is undeserved. Dude kidnapped children and turned them into drug addicts, he's never gonna be a strawhat.
>>
>>149667549
>no way Franky could be forgiven after kicking the shit out of Ussop so who knows.
The difference is that nobody cares about Usopp.
>>
Not once was a future crew member the primary antagonist of an arc!
Not once did a future crew member defeat the captain of the Strawhats!
No future member took longer than a single arc to join!
>>
>>149667633
He might not join as crew but i can see joining straw on his allegiance with all the others. And a lot of them did a shitload of immoral things. He doesn't seem to be against working with evil people as long they have the same goals, see crocodile.
>>
>>149668119
>No future member took longer than a single arc to join!

*replace arc with saga.
The Punk Hazard arc was part of the Doflamingo saga.
>>
>>149668022
He didn't do it because he wanted though. He was under pressure of big mom or else he would have been killed.

If he is to blame for his immoral things, it is when he worked together with that other scientist and blew up an entire island
>>
>>149668151

Ceasar very, very clearly enjoyed the things he was doing in that lab. He perfectly filled the role of a crazy scientist serving criminals and probably didn't wish for another life.

It took Luffy to drag him out by force.
>>
>>149668215
He is a scientist and by default he cares about progress more than people. But he didn't choose that situation, he was dragged into it and while at it he tried to conman big mom because he couldn't do what she wanted so might as well take advantage while you can.
>>
Crew need a logia, he hes one of the coolest out there.

You can do pretty cool stuff with a gas logia.
>>
What about Shirahoshi? She can join with Jinbe after Big Mom gets BTFO.
>>
>>149668119
This.

Oda never breaks his pattern, all the new arcs are just recycled from old ones.
>>
Caesar is too dangerous to leave on his own. He'll need to stay in someone's custody. Against his will, he'll help people like he did in Zou, but none of that will be enough to redeem him. And if Oda tries some sad story shit with him, I'll lose respect for him. It's okay to be a villain without a sob story.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.