[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /a/. You are given a blank check, but you are forced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: wanpiss.jpg (358KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
wanpiss.jpg
358KB, 1200x899px
Alright /a/. You are given a blank check, but you are forced to sign a binding contract. No loopholes. Your task is to use this funding to "fix" the anime of your choice. You cannot go back and redo previous episodes. Reboots are permitted. You must "fix" a currently existing property, ongoing or finished. You are given full creative and legal control to do as you please. For example, I would halt production on the One Piece anime entirely and redo their entire formula. No five to seven minute recaps. Let the manga progress for a few months and focus on creating decent episodes over trying to keep pace with the already poorly paced manga. What would you fix /a/?
>>
Boku no Pico, full length feature films directed by Miyazaki, animated by KyoAni.
Hire Ikuhara to expand the romance plot to the greatest love story ever told. Make Anno voice Mokkun.

It's going to be glorious.
>>
>>149662511
>>
File: 1476332106954.gif (225KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1476332106954.gif
225KB, 480x320px
>>149662511
>>
>>149662511
Would Chico and Mokkun battle it out for Pico's love in the end?
>>
File: 1450217113842.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450217113842.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>pay Nasu for Fate content
>Coming Soon! Stay/night, UBW, HF reboots
>never release them
>kill the franchise
>release some shitty mobile game instead
>>
>>149662191
The Pokemon anime.
Start over in Pallet, Ash goes on the road, make it focused a bit more on catching all Pokemon, have monster of the week type episodes often, where he ends in a capture, add training episodes, where he evolves a Pokemon, add better town episodes, where he sees the sights of Kanto's towns, add more exploration episodes, Etc.
Make TR make more sense, and be more clever, make all of the characters smarter, Etc, visibly show Ash improving, at the end, have him narrowly lose at the E4, move to Johto, where he's pretty much devastated at first, but regains his confidence as he trains an Ethan/Gold-type character, have Pikachu evolve to help him actually win the Johto E4, then switch to other characters in Hoenn, with Ash showing up occasionally.
It would start with all Pokemon there, though he'd probably only catch ones that were in Kanto and Johto in HGSS, and their evos.

Probably 300-something episodes before we move to Hoenn, then still tons more, would make tons of moo-la, while being interesting, and primarily focusing on the beautiful world of Pokemon, all the interesting interactions of Pokemon, and strategy.
Make it clever and beautiful enough for older audiences, while fun enough for younger ones.

Thoughts?
>>
>>149663049
Shit idea. Kill yourself.
>>
>>149663075
Oh, why?
The Pokemon anime is pretty shit, but the concept is solid, so I think this would be a good thing.
>>
>>149662191
Hyouka S2 that progresses to a kissu and maybe some light hand holding.
>>
>>149663049
Sounds like it might get boring quickly. Episodes of minimal conflict and just training for long stretches would tank in ratings. The pokemon anime formula works because of elements like team rocket. Not only that, in the regular anime Ash has improved a lot. He sicked the first few leagues because he was only just learning to strategize. The show treats him like a ten year old because he is one. Last League he almost won, got further than he had in any league in the entire run of the series, but still lost in the final round because he's not the best yet.
>>
File: 1476446492157.jpg (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476446492157.jpg
81KB, 640x480px
>>
>>149663137
It wouldn't be like that, I imagine lots of conflict in his attempts to catch certain Pokemon in realistic ways, other than just throwing a ball, plus the training episodes would be more uncommon, interspersed between the MotW episodes, mainly to evolve Pokemon already caught.
Team Rocket would still show up, just not in every episode, and with more clever tricks.
>>
Bumping nice thread.
>>
>>149663137
But I always hated Team Rocket and changed the channel during their intro speeches.
>>
>>149662191
I would bankrupt anime so badly that nobody(the very least the japanese) would never invest in the medium again.

GG weeabos
>>
File: 1471767484165.png (221KB, 385x548px) Image search: [Google]
1471767484165.png
221KB, 385x548px
>>149663049
>no Serena

Terrible idea.
>>
>>149666635
Maybe later.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.