[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

K-ON is objectively better than Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1462799934104.jpg (13KB, 275x221px) Image search: [Google]
1462799934104.jpg
13KB, 275x221px
K-ON is objectively better than Legend of the Galactic Heroes. The most sophisticated anime ever created, a tour de force, the pièce de résistance of animation! LoGH is little more than plebeian dreck in comparison, the creators wishing they could have produced an anime with even an inkling of the genius contained within Our Holy K-ON. From the profound debates about eating cake, to the highly philosophical discussions about procrastination, to the marvellous musicianship exhibited by the Light Music Club, K-ON has established itself as the greatest intellectual anime. You cannot disagree unless you are a terrible person. Seriously. It's an infallible law of the universe. K-ON is a masterpiece. And we all know that K-ON has the superior tea scenes. "A phenomenal chef-d'oeuvre. My fifteen years of work on Evangelion now feel trivial by comparison." — Anno Hideaki, esteemed anime director "During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man." — Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States "I am an uncultured lowborn with pedestrian tastes in anime." — Anonymous plebeian, speaking in reflection of his love for LoGH
>>
>>149609639
>>
>>149609639
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>149609639

(You)
>>
File: LoGH WEG.jpg (78KB, 1318x588px) Image search: [Google]
LoGH WEG.jpg
78KB, 1318x588px
>>149609639
EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING is better than LOGH, OP. Even entry level shit as K-on. You choosed a wrong example for your troll thread.
>>
>>149609639
Trolling aside K-On genuinely is better than legends in every way.
>>
Is this the pasta thread?
>>
Hello my fellow sirs and madams, I am a newcomer to this internet forum. *Gives you a complementary upvote as a token of friendship*. My name is niceguyplzdontfriendzone1, but you can call me a Gentleman and a Scholar. As you can see I am very sophisticated and classy, that's why I came here, to meet other classy people like me. :) I'm 13 years old (I'm very mature for my age though!!) I like to watch Cosmos with Carl Sagan with my girlfriend (that's right I have a GIRLFRIEND, sorry ladies :P ), its our favorite TV show because it is so classy and intellegent! She's classy to of course but we want to meet more classy people! :) As they say, a Gentleman can never be to popular! Anyways, I hope to meet alot of sophisticated gents and ladies here so please don't hesitate to respond (or PM me ladies ;) ). I bid you fellow my brethren as I go off to other great endeavors (me being classy again haha).
Till our grand paths cross again,
-A Gentleman and a Scholar
>>
>>149612755

I agree
>>
>>149609639
'kay
>>
I sexually identify as a Navy Seal. Ever since I was a child I dreamed of being the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. People say to me that having over 300 confirmed kills is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a secret network of spies trace your IP right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. From now on, you're fucking dead, kiddo. If you can't accept me you need to check your gorilla privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
>>
Here's the thing. You said a "trilby is a fedora." Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that. As someone who is an atheist who studies euphoria, I am telling you, specifically, in atheism, no one calls trilbys fedoras. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you should too. They're not the same thing. If you're saying "fedora family" you're referring to the euphoric grouping of le reddit army, which includes things from neckbearded gentlesirs to highly intelligent intellectual like myself.
So your reasoning for calling a trilby a fedora is because random people "say that only neckbeards wear fedoras?" Let's get Mountain Dew and Doritos in there, then, too.
>>
Downvoted. You're exactly what's wrong with circlejerk. Instead of posting satire, mocking reddit and being clever and original, you continue to post lame phrases and beat to glue anything that was even remotely funny, all under the guise that you want to show what's wrong with reddit. You don't care about reddit. You belong to the system that this subreddit was made to mock. You seek karma. You seek to be a power-user, a well-known name in a sea of perpetual anonymity. The higher your karma-count, the more you get off on it. You are smug and self-satisfying. You are the problem. There should be a "delete" button below your posts. Start clicking them after you post and you'll find that reddit starts to improve.
>>
>>149609639
>>149610857
>>149611049
>>149611857
>>149611993
>>149612755
>>149612851
>>149612973
>>149612997
>>149613182
>>149613219
>>149613305
>>149613334
>>149613378
THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING BOARD I'VE EVER BEEN TO. SERIOUSLY, WHAT WAS MOOT THINKING WHEN HE SHAT OUT THIS PUTRID DUMP? I MEAN, REALLY: AN IRONIC MEMEING BOARD? WHAT KIND OF DRUG FUELED PSYCHO CAME UP WITH SUCH A SHITTY, ASININE IDEA? THERE ISN'T A SINGLE HALFWAY-INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION TO BE FOUND ANYWHERE ON THIS SHITHOLE, THERE'S NOT A SINGLE FUNNY FUCKING LINE IN ANY OF THESE MISERABLE EXCUSES FOR THREADS, AND THERE'S NOT EVEN ONE DECENT MEME THAT'S COME OUT OF THIS PLACE IN ALL ITS MISERABLE LIFESPAN.

POSTING ON THIS BOARD IS LIKE PISSING INTO A SEA OF PUTRID SEWER WATERS. READING ANY OF THE POSTS IS LIKE HAVING A DRUNKEN MONKEY PERFORM A LOBOTOMY ON YOU USING WOODEN STICKS WHILE RIDING A ROLLERCOASTER DURING AN EARTHQUAKE. IT TURNS YOUR BRAIN INTO A FUCKING SHITSHAKE OF EPIC PROPORTIONS.

I'D RATHER GARGLE A CAMEL'S PISS WHILE AN ELEPHANT SHITS DIARRHEA ALL OVER MY FACE THAN BROWSE THIS BOARD FOR EVEN A SECOND LONGER. I'D RATHER EAT THE ROTTING CORPSE OF A SKUNK, VOMIT IT UP AND EAT IT AGAIN. I'D RATHER SHOVE BROKEN GLASS UP MY ASSHOLE, SHIT IT OUT AND RUB THE BLOODY GLASS-FILLED FECES ALL OVER MY BODY. I'D RATHER GET MAULED BY A RABID GRIZZLY BEAR AND THEN RUB HOT SAUCE IN EVERY OPEN WOUND. I'D RATHER FUCK A GARBAGE BIN FILLED WITH USED HYPODERMIC NEEDLES AND RAT POISON WHILE BEING RAPED UP THE ASS WITH A CACTUS. I'D RATHER SUCK A TYRANNOSAURUS'S ANAL JUICES OUT HIS ASS AND WASH IT DOWN WITH TOXIC WASTE
>>
>>149609639
Pffffft as if K-ON could have an OP and ED this good come on man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUf-8aXt9Hw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwTn5CKubN8
>>
File: 1476009233923.jpg (185KB, 640x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1476009233923.jpg
185KB, 640x1920px
>>149609639
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.