[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never read manga or been seriously invested in anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

I've never read manga or been seriously invested in anime my entire life, but I read up to chapter 103 of the Boku Girl manga. I really enjoyed it and wanted to hear what other people on /a/ thought of it.

If you could remember to use spoilers too, that'd be great.
>>
>>149531441
Lurk for two years before posting, newfag. sage
>>
>>149531635
What did I do that was incorrect, again?
>>
>>149532271
I hear leddit has a welcoming anime community
>>
>>149531686
You don't need to fucking blog, if you want to discuss about manga, just do it. Regardless, fuck off and lurk for a year.
>>
>>149532329
Nice buzzword.

>>149532360
So then why aren't people discussing it then? I left it as a pretty open statement on what people's thoughts on it were.
>>
File: 1468307757537.jpg (82KB, 627x880px) Image search: [Google]
1468307757537.jpg
82KB, 627x880px
It's time.
>>
The second half was a mistake, especially since Takeru and Mizuki stopped hanging out for pretty much the rest of the series outside of a few scenes.
>>
>>149531441
It started off good, but the side characters (especially the underwear guy - forgot his name) ruined the pacing of the series. It's no surprise that translations were dropped and the series ended shortly after.
>>
>>149532702
Agreed.
>>149532768
The translations have completely ended? god damn it. Underwear guy's name was Yamada if I remember correctly. I thought it went back to a decent pacing after the focus was dropped from him though, I might be wrong.
>>
>>149531441
The ending ruined it for me
>>
>>149532899
Yeah, it's as if everyone dropped the series all at once. /a/ used to have a weekly live translation but Aerus (the translator) called it quits with about 20-30 chapters left. Many people didn't even know about the last chapter because of dropped translations.

Either way it was a good series, but could've been done better.
>>
>>149533092
When did the situation with Aerus happen?
>>
>>149533468
i want to say in like february or something of this year.

i still can't believe he got butthurt over what happened.
>>
>>149531441
>I've never read manga or been seriously invested in anime my entire life, but I read up to chapter 103 of the Boku Girl manga.
>If you could remember to use spoilers too, that'd be great.
These parts are unnecessary. Also, don't lurk threads unless you're prepared to eencounter spoilers.
>>
>>149533681
Sorry for not posting with the non-specified formatting on a Vietnamese Cutting Board.
>>
>>149531441
it means you like dicks, you flamming homo.
>>
>>149533526
I'm assuming that he got pissy with the direction that the artist was taking it?
>>
>>149533893
lol no. he got pissy when someone else translated a fanservice side chapter that the author put out, even though aereus was taking like month-long breaks between translations at the time.
>>
>>149533975
I just read about it in an archived thread. He got mad that someone did the wet dream between Mizuki and Takeru? and just called it quits not long after?

What in the actual fuck

When was 103 translated?
>>
>>149534030
>He got mad that someone did the wet dream between Mizuki and Takeru? and just called it quits not long after?
yes and yes. it was quite ridiculous.

is 103 the last one? i'm not sure if that has been translated.
>>
>>149534089
It's the last translated chapter that I can find, granted I haven't looked high and low for it, but on more popular manga hosting sites that's what I'm getting.
>>
>>149531441
It's super fucking gay, just like you.
>>
>>149536024
that's okay though
>>
>>149531441
It's shit.
>>
>>149531441
If you like you shoul read Ichinensei ni Nacchattara (same fun) but if you want more mature look of gb Boku wa Mari no Naka. Boku girl was my first manga too but true ending (107ch) was shocking but if end on 103ch is good end for me
>>
>>149534136
>>149534089
>>149534030

its up to 105 now.
check the comments

http://mangapark.me/manga/boku-girl-sugito-akira
>>
>>149537056
oh fug, reading now, thanks homie
>>
Started strong because it defied a lot of typical tropes of TSF and even romance manga in general. Then in the second half it did the complete opposite and became generic romance that tries to pass itself as interesting because the main girl was a boy. Overall 5-6/10 but if you just read up through when Takeru and Mizuki pretty much have sex and then skip to the Thor arc finale it's a solid 7.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.