[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with their voices? What was the point of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

What's wrong with their voices?
What was the point of the last 2 episodes?
When's Takuma gonna do something?
>>
man-face
>>
I don't know who these girls are, but I want to watch them kiss.
>>
>>149530063
Gross.
>>
>>149530063
>girls
>>
are they real? like they are real idols?. this episode was really awful, is nothing but desperate attempts to promote wrestling
>>
>>149530340
Apparently yes. Here is a video from the previous thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKWhzkYFBNg
>>
>>149530588
Did they voice themselves here?
>>
They sound like comedians to me. They aren't 'straight' idols.
>>
>>149530841
Seems so.
>>
>>149531149
With that voice no I hope.
>>
File: 1478380069290.jpg (513KB, 700x525px)
1478380069290.jpg
513KB, 700x525px
>>149530340
Fuck yeah, mate. They're way cooler than your average forced "cute" idols.
>>
File: namahamu_yakiudon.jpg (360KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
namahamu_yakiudon.jpg
360KB, 1600x1066px
>>149531408
They're their own producers. That's has to count for something.
>>
>>149531469
Cant unsee the moustache and the little beard, too much of peach fuzz.
>>
>>149531607
That's literally just the skin folding.
>>
I thought they were traps for a good portion of the episode.
>>
>>149532263
Rude.
>>
>>149530063
>girls
>>
For an anime about fighting spirit hot blooded wrestling the series is seriously lacking in the hype department.

Also all the NJPW stuff feels so forced as the only thing thats getting over is their logo.
>>
>>149529925
their voices grow on you pretty quickly. its just that they're not one of the same 4 VAs that do everything
>>
>>149529925
>What was the point of the last 2 episodes?
Last week was to show off more wrestlers this week seems like just filler shit
>>
>When's Takuma gonna do something?

You mean like the FFA he won against literally everyone + Zangief?
>>
It's impressive to find this much realism in an anime about wrestling.
>>
I just hope ryu catches a brake soon
>>
>>149533870
Seriously. How in the fuck do you manage to eliminate yourself from a match?
>>
>>149532994
I don't know. It feels more self-deprecating than everything; Tiger Mask has been saving their asses since the beginning and even that angry female fan called out their "gomenasai" bullshit
>>
>>149532994
Their shittiness is getting over too.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.