[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's any manga where the true best girl ends with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: kurumu.png (97KB, 213x325px) Image search: [Google]
kurumu.png
97KB, 213x325px
There's any manga where the true best girl ends with the MC?

>pic related is a example of best girl that dosn't ends with the MC, sadly
>>
>>149517811
She did get to be his dream girl at least.
>>
It was fun rereading this during October
>>
>>149517811
She tricks the others and gets pregnant with MC firstborn
>>
>>149517811
>what is polygamy
>>
So the bus driver was never connected to the headmaster? I always thought he was going to be a dark lord or related to the headmaster.
>>
>>149517811
kashimashi
>>
>>149517811
So inner moka won? I only watched the anime, I figured the manga was a harem ending.
>>
File: 1472336572979-a.jpg (170KB, 369x1486px) Image search: [Google]
1472336572979-a.jpg
170KB, 369x1486px
>>149517811
Yes but it isn't a harem and the other girls are very minor.
>>
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>>/a/
>>
>>149522305
No, Inner Moka is Moka, Outer Moka is her mother's spirit, shielding her eldritch abomination powers from emerging.

In the end, Moka's mother slowly takes over and replaces her daughter's personality with her own.

It's fucking parental NTR/Filicide and everybody is happy with it, Tsukune most of all, because he gets that MILF pussy without the short expiry date.
>>
File: You know it's true.png (635KB, 1283x720px) Image search: [Google]
You know it's true.png
635KB, 1283x720px
>>149517811
>There's any manga where the true best girl ends with the MC?

Look at the filename
>>
>>149522624
A good manga, please.

And I just finished Rosario + Vampire. It's starts so simply, but in the end turns to be so good.
>>
>>149522294
He literally calls him his brother.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.