[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has this faggot never seen the "loose lips sink ships"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Has this faggot never seen the "loose lips sink ships" poster?

Like, even though he doesn't know the other dude is a spy, why the fuck would you tell anyone the secret of your country's biggest weapon?
>>
>>149492785
Glad that other guy fixed the problem
>>
>>149492785
Would you do whatever it takes to protect your country, /a/ ?
>>
>>149492785
I wonder how many people rushed to /a/ after watching those first few minutes instead of finishing the episode.
>>
>>149492856
I absolutely enjoyed the look on his face when he realized what that question meant.
I was tired of his dumbass constantly getting a big dick over Izetta.
>>
Honestly, this is a failure on multiple fucking levels.

Killing the kid was absolutely the right thing to do, but what could've also helped is not being an idiot discussing these things in public.
>>
>>149492785
He was that faggot in school that would keep mentioning that secret he knew but never say what it was
>>
>>149492856

I actually laughed at that scene
>>
>>149492930
>>149492930
He still told someone that he heard a secret about her. Why the fuck would he do that?
>>
>>149492785
>HURR DURR I JUST LEARNED A SECRET
Why the fuck would you announce that shit if you weren't then going to tell someone about it? It's like saying you brought a whole lot of gum, but you're not going to share any.

>>149493613
>not being an idiot discussing these things in public.
Technically they were pretty far away from the camp, out in the woods, but yeah. Discussing top secret information outside of a secure, soundproof room is just asking for leaks.
>>
File: 1404808554736.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1404808554736.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>149492856
>mfw I thought he would be a returning character who eventually would be Izettas connection to the soldiers
>mfw instead he kicks of the "extreme actions that the strategists hide from izetta" plotline
P good
>>
>>149492856
Anything to MAGA.
>>
>>149493804
For status, kids usually do that.
>>
Watching this anime makes me want to play Valkyria Chronicles again
>>
File: whalewhores3.jpg (34KB, 600x306px) Image search: [Google]
whalewhores3.jpg
34KB, 600x306px
>>149492785

>never seen the "loose lips sink ships" poster?

Well it is a Japanese show, after all...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.