[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fate/Stay Night What the fuck does that even mean? Did he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1407854751310.png (128KB, 319x362px) Image search: [Google]
1407854751310.png
128KB, 319x362px
>Fate/Stay Night

What the fuck does that even mean? Did he mean "Fight"? What's with the slash? Who's staying the night where?
>>
>Blue Blue Glass Moon, Under The Crimson Air

What did he mean by this?
>>
'Destined Sleep Over at Shirou's Place' would be a better title for the series, since that happens every time
>>
File: yuid.jpg (39KB, 350x364px) Image search: [Google]
yuid.jpg
39KB, 350x364px
>Cagayake! GIRLS
What's with the first word being a separate sentence? Why is girls in all caps?
>>
>>149487805
I will take the b8.

Fate is a meme that carried over from the title of the first route.

Stay Night refers to Archer and Saber, who disappear on the dawn on the last day of the war. Rin and Shirou want it to Stay Night not to part from them.
>>
>>149487900
didn't see this one.
It refers to the massacre of the Nanaya bloodline. The moon looks like glass to young Shiki, while the air is crimson because of the Crimson Red Vermillion.
>>
>>149488512
That's one of the most stupid things I've ever heard. No wonder I had enough of this shit after three episodes.
>>
>>149488512
>fate/zero
now explain this
>>
>>149489530
Episode 0 = prequel
That wasn't that hard
>>
>>149489530
There literally is a countdown to where Kerry rescues Shirou. That's the point zero where SN starts.
>>
File: kuro explains.gif (467KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
kuro explains.gif
467KB, 450x253px
>>149487805
I always thought it came from one of the last decisions in the fate route. When Shirou and Saber are climbing the stairs to the temple where they would fight Gil and Kirei, Shirou doubts for a second about going and considers the idea of flipping the finger to everything and running away with Saber (it's even propped up as an in-game choice to the player, even though it doesn't change anything because he realizes there's no other way but to fight).

So it is indeed about choosing between letting Saber face her "Fate" (dying under a tree in her time while being true to her morals but never being together again) and having her "Stay night".
>>
>>149487805
This figure's face looks like Benedict Cumberbatch.
>>
Fate ÷ stay night =
>>
File: 1445246003954.webm (914KB, 478x540px) Image search: [Google]
1445246003954.webm
914KB, 478x540px
>>149487805
>Sader happens
>becomes collectible
>some day we will see bootleg Saders
If we haven't already.
>>
File: 1478418186144.png (2MB, 1600x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1478418186144.png
2MB, 1600x1304px
>>149487805

I heard once it was supposed to be Fate Day/Night but for some reason got bungled in the translation process. Sometimes I wish translators actually gave a shit about rendering titles in a way that isn't complete nonsense but I guess to the Japs anything in English has that "cool" factor that makes them keep it as is.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.