[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any difference between the anime and the manga? Is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Sakamotodesuga2.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sakamotodesuga2.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
Is there any difference between the anime and the manga? Is the anime enough or should i read the manga too?
>>
Anime is enough
>>
The anime has more filler, otherwise they're the same. The manga is good for the spreads, but the anime has a stellar voice cast and was put together quite well, so it is definitely a substitute for the manga.
If you really like it you may as well hit both, I believe the manga has been localized fully for America, too.
>>
This is AOTY. But I wish the last episode didn't happen.
>>
Make sure you watch the OVA after you finish the anime series
>>
>>149421546
I feel the comedy doesn't traslate as well in the anime. Do whatever you like better.
>>
>>149421546
Voice acting in manga was better.
>>
>>149427788
Manga doesn't have that god tier ost tho
>>
>>149425669
I agree with the first part but why the second?
>>
>>149431587
>why the second?

Basically the only true filler of the show. They needed one more episode, but ran out of things to adapt.
The variety show aspect of the at first was meh in comparison to the rest of the series, but the second half was much better and more like the series.
>>
>>149432642
Are you talking about the OVA?
>>
>>149432777
Yea the OVA, technically it was supposed to be the 13th episode and would air.
But nipquakes got in the way and shoved the airing schedule for a majority of anime that season down by a week.

13th episode has no time to air and thus is bundled with the BDs as an OVA.
>>
>>149432868
Oh, ok. I haven't actually watched it, so I thought you meant episode 12 at first.
>>
>>149421546
who is that guy? he seems pretty cool
>>
>>149432967
He's cooler than that.
>>
>>149432919
If anything its ironically most fitting as an OVA, instead of an airing episode. The director really wanted it to air.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.