[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what, fuck this. All this time I've been seeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

You know what, fuck this.
All this time I've been seeing the fanbase for this shit getting so catered on it's infuriating.
It's like being at a party and everyone is getting free blowjobs and you're sitting on the couch all alone because you don't like whores.
I'm going to download all this fucking shit and make sure I LOVE it, then I'll play every goddamn game and masturbate to every doujin until I collapse, I refuse to continue this hipster act anymore.
>>
>>149421506
I don't know what you're tying to say, but SAO is objectively a bad anime.
>>
File: dis_nigga.png (171KB, 426x813px) Image search: [Google]
dis_nigga.png
171KB, 426x813px
Well, good luck.

I don't see how forcing yourself to like something is good for you, but it's your choice.
>>
File: tumblr_ofvb2jrRPA1ujq3buo1_1280.jpg (393KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofvb2jrRPA1ujq3buo1_1280.jpg
393KB, 960x1280px
>>149421506
i for one hope you enjoy it
>>
>>149421506
The LNs aren't actually bad, yes, the MC is a self-insert Gary Stu like Onii-sama but it's enjoyable, just like Mahouka.
>>
File: half the man he used to be.png (332KB, 506x364px) Image search: [Google]
half the man he used to be.png
332KB, 506x364px
>>149421506
give it the time required to read past what reki wrote in a rush for the novel competition

you wont regret it
>>
>>149421506
I've done storytimes for the manga reboot/spinoff/prequel/remake whatever it's supposed to be., give it a shot.

Next dump is on Monday.
>>
>>149421506
I really don't get all the hate. This is just an innocent flick.
I have seen much much worse stuff getting respect.
>>
>>149421506
RIP OP
>>
>>149424501
>innocent flick
Yeah no, the loli fanservice and rape scenes put it way past that. It's just a disgusting and terrible anime.
>>
>>149424501
It goes beyond innocent, it's braindamaging. One of the few anime I've watched that can be considered as danger to intelligence.
>>
I dunno what parties you're going to but literally everywhere I go people think this sucks.
>>
>>149424501
None of it is really offensively bad. If anything, the amount of pandering in the show does make you feel a bit sick.
Some of it IS bad, of course, such as how the ALO arc had a really poor premise just to continue the series, or GGO's godawful pacing, or the fact that Sugu's entire character arc is about wanting to fuck Kirito.
>>
>>149424596
>yeah no
>loli fanservice and rape scenes are bad

leave.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.