[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't mind me, I'm just waiting for the new anime everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0877.jpg (226KB, 519x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0877.jpg
226KB, 519x742px
Don't mind me, I'm just waiting for the new anime everyone wants to see yet no one will actually make.
>>
>>149388789
From which year is this cover?
>>
I don't really want Rurouni Kenshin Restoration to be a big thing. It's fun in a Brady Bunch Reunion sort of way, but it's incredibly shallow, and not what I'd want new people to see to introduce them to the series. A more faithful adaptation of the original manga would be neat, though.
>>
>>149388789
Why did the manga end anyways? That shit could've have been the biggest even to this day
>>
File: Shishio-head.png (149KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Shishio-head.png
149KB, 500x281px
>>149388789
Your latest anime fucking sucked
>>
>>149389885
How did they fuck up so hard?

>Entire Kyoto arc in less than two hours
>Misao is the viewpoint character despite being absent from many major battles
>The entire Misao/Aoshi subplot should have been cut for time, but instead it was literally fast-forwarded through
>Kenshin straight-up murders Shishio and doesn't give a fuck

>Scene where Usui watches Shishio fuck Yumi

I liked that Misao had a hawk and Kenshin was wearing Tomoe's scarf, though.
>>
File: saitou-sword[1].jpg (13KB, 338x256px) Image search: [Google]
saitou-sword[1].jpg
13KB, 338x256px
>insists that Japanese swords are the greatest weapons in the world
>uses them exclusively as thrusting weapons

M-muh one mirrion folds...
>>
Cause he taught oda all he needed to
>>
>>149389706
The story was over. Kenshin has dealt with every conceivable sort of ghosts of the past and managed to find inner peace. Extending the manga could only have been done by pulling thematically unrelated vilalins out of nowhere or retreading the grounds already covered.
>>
It doesn't need a remake. The original is already great minus season 3
>>
>>149390897
The Jinchuu arc was already feeling pretty stretched out.
>>
>>149390911
If theyre gonna make a sequel it should be about yahiko in the manga but that was a oneshot
>>
>>149388789
The new manga fucking sucks, too.
>>
This thing needs to stay in the 90's where it belongs.
>>
>>149389658
>A more faithful adaptation of the original manga would be neat, though.
This is what I meant, Restoration was extremely forgettable.
>>
>>149390091
>How did they fuck up so hard?
Mari Okada
>>
>>149390942
It was great until it jumped the shark halfway through with Watsuki writing himself into a corner with Kaoru's "death"
>>
>>149388789
Speak for yourself, I have literally no interest in more Kenshin.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.