[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let us psychoanalyze Miyazaki. Is he really an artist who suffers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 14

File: mfc.jpg (139KB, 714x956px) Image search: [Google]
mfc.jpg
139KB, 714x956px
Let us psychoanalyze Miyazaki. Is he really an artist who suffers because anime is actually bad nowadays, or a jealous fuck who is upset that he has had little to no relevance within the world of anime and no one listens to him?
>>
He's the most revered living director in the world of anime. People actually working in the industry near universally respect and admire him. Only autists on 2chan and 4chan hate him.
>>
>>149285293
Why would he be jealous to begin with? He's just sad.
>>
>>149285293
He's a guy fueled by genuine passion, who really lets his interests shine through in his works, and he's frustrated at the paint-by-numbers, boilerplate approach to contemporary anime.

It's not like he was alone, whatwith people like Kon or Anno sharing similar sentiments.

I mean, there's not much you can do when TV anime is basically loss after loss subsidized by a big hit.

But it's gotta be frustrating for the guy behind such major highlights of the medium to witness anime become "Japanese Peter Parker saves a mysterious girl, attends high school and some other bullshit happens"
>>
File: 235436475.jpg (411KB, 878x620px) Image search: [Google]
235436475.jpg
411KB, 878x620px
>>149285293
KFC man please
>>
>>149285293
>>149287435
He's been complaining about anime since at least the 80's. You know, the supposed "golden age" of anime with Akira, Honneamise and all those other classics. He's just a very bitter genius with an occasional good point.
>>
>>149285293
I think he was right
Anime IS more commercialized and dumbed down than its ever been, it's now more focused on pumping out cute girls doing cute things rather than creating a well-told story or characters that grow and develop
>>
>>149285293
i dont care for his opinions. He has a few works i like.

Just like bill waterson I like his work but i can't wait til he dies and everytime he come back to try and stay relevant its cringey.

Miyazaki isn't the end all and i hope he realizes this along with anno when they're on their deathbed taking their lasts gasps.
>>
>>149289186
Those two sentences are completely unconnected, he never said anything like what you just said.
>>
I imagine that Miyazaki opinion is the same as what the great classical artists of the past would think of "modern art."
>>
>>149288972
> I think Japanese animation is facing a dead end. > I wonder why there are so many films that contain so much violence and feature sexual content.
> I think there is a chance that the spread of Japanese animation overseas might only lead to embarrassment.
> People read comics in trains even when they become adults. ]Why don't people debate what effect this is having on our children?
-Miyazaki, 2002

>Panda Kopanda was made, well, how many years ago was it, when Japanese TV animation was at its lowest. If you look at the history of TV animation, there are many such "lowest" times. It's still at a low even now.
-Miyazaki, 1995 (Panda Kopanda was made in 1972)

> I frankly despise the truncated word "anime" because to me it only symbolizes the current desolation of our industry.
-Miyazaki, 1988

>The general theme in currently popular shows seems to be that the protagonist jumps on a giant machine he couldn’t possible have created on his own, battles the enemy in it, and then boasts about winning. I frankly hate these kind of shows.
-Miyazaki, 1979

>The hallmark of Japanese animation became works with a great deal of pretension, where vaporous and extremely deformed characters inhabited distorted and flashily colorized worlds.
-Miyazaki, 1979, talking about the 60s to early 70s
>>
>>149289435
>I wonder why there are so many films that contain so much violence and feature sexual content.
>People read comics in trains even when they become adults. Why don't people debate what effect this is having on our children?

I find this hilarious considering Nausicaa was one of the most violent and gruesome manga I've ever read. It even gives Berserk a run for its money at times.
>>
File: 18e.png (238KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
18e.png
238KB, 500x293px
>>149289248
>>
>>149289538
I wonder if he's ever realized what a fucking broken record he is.
>>
>>149285293
It's all just memes. I don't think any of it is true.
>>
>>149289675
that would require self reflection and humility.
>anno, waterson, miyazaki having humility

cmon bro its 2016
>>
>>149289435
The funny thing is if more people thought like him the industry would actually be better off.
>>
>>149289742
> if more people thought like him
"Whatever is being made right now is bad"?
>>
>>149289785
if you dont think something is bad/worse you can improve
>>
>>149289887
can't improve*
>>
>>149289742
If people thought like Miyazaki, anime would consist almost entirely of a small handful of high-budget family/general-audience movies, which would be visually shackled to the same constant-fluid-motion approach he admired a billion years ago.

>>149289887
That's a nice platitude and all, but it doesn't really contribute anything. Miyazaki just shits on every period as though it were unusually bad, which is both silly and totally non-constructive - how on earth would the whole industry adopting his close-minded parochialism benefit it?
>>
>>149289742
There probably would be more variety, which is desirable, and the audience may eventually become more open to original series instead of crap out of a VN/LN. The hacks writing anime would still need to pull their shit together though.
>>
>>149290111
>There probably would be more variety
How the fuck do you get that? He hates far more different things than he likes. Hell, you can see it right there, complaining about everything from violence and sexual content to mecha to exaggeration of reality. He has extremely stringent ideas of what anime could be - they don't promote variety, they limit it.
>>
>>149285293
He is a self-hating westaboo that wishes all anime was like disney movies.

That´s it.
>>
>>149290263
But he hates Disney too.
>>
>>149290395
News from Japan: local man hates everything
>>
>>149290247
It sounds like he's complaining about an over-saturation of the same ideas more than anything else.
>>
>>149290395
No, he thinks Disney is/was the greatest anime company in the world, he just thought Pixar was better lately
>>
>>149290080
the question should be asked, was the stuff criticized actually bad?
>>
>>149285293
You know that those quotes from him are fake right?
>>
>>149290525
He's never said anything like this.
>>
>>149290486
No, he really just dislikes almost everything because he nitpicks at these very specific things he disagrees with. For example, the reason he hates mecha is because the fact that the protagonist doesn't have to build their own mecha pisses him off. He also complains about animators/directors borrowing visual techniques from manga, because he thinks it should always be expressive character animation that's emphasized (which sounds nice until you realize he's saying this in the 80s when people like Dezaki are making great innovations with limited animation that Miyazaki apparently doesn't acknowledge at all). He just wants everything to be made to incredibly specific parameters.

>>149290567
>the stuff criticized
Those quotes are mostly criticizing broad swathes of anime, not naming specific things, so fuck if I know. In the 1988 interview he singles out the original Yamato as commercialized trash and "the grave of love and justice," though, and that's just blatantly shit taste.
>>
>>149290525
No, he hates Disney. And even Fleischer. And the god of manga himself, Tezuka as well, because why not.

> “. . . Mr. Bug Goes to Town is both wonderful and incredibly stupid. People say Dave Fleischer created it, but I would like to extend my heartfelt greetings and congratulations to the nameless staff members who managed to crawl their way out of his control. . . I do wonder where they went. They probably scattered throughout the industry, lost their powers, and either went through a masturbatory period of creating Fleischer’s Superman, or disappeared into doing work on not particularly memorable films.” (115-19)

http://nishikataeiga.blogspot.com/2011/05/hayao-miyazakis-taste-in-animation.html
>>
>>149291018
What I love about his Tezuka hate is how he only really unloaded on the guy publicly in a fucking obituary ~2 months after he died. At least pick a fight while he still has breath to fight back.
>>
>>149289538
>I find this hilarious considering Nausicaa was one of the most violent and gruesome manga I've ever read.

So you've read less than five?

>Berserk

Oh well, thanks for answering my question.
>>
File: aus der traum.png (2MB, 1700x954px) Image search: [Google]
aus der traum.png
2MB, 1700x954px
>>149285293
He's a pedophile who constantly shoehorns young girl/old man into every storyline he can. He criticizes other directors efforts as linear or uninspired, yet peddles the same few themes in every story. His 'genius' relies almost entirely on his personality cult, the clout of Disney, and the legions of fans who confuse smooth animation and sound design for a compelling story. The really good aspects of his films can usually be attributed to his underlings.
>>
>>149287435
>It's not like he was alone, whatwith people like Kon or Anno sharing similar sentiments.

But that's totally wrong you retarded Evageek.

Kon recognized that the existence of popcorn fanservice and action anime has its place in the industry and that without works like that existing in the first place, he would never have had a chance to make his movies or have them stand out. He realized that the anime industry was just that- an industry, not some art gallery. But it didn't stop him from making art pieces.

Anno is a hack who has spent almost his whole career abusing one franchise and milking it for all its worth to cash in on stupid otaku and sell them a bunch of expensive waifu merchandise among other stupid George Lucas tier promotions. If there's anyone who shouldn't be talking about how trashy and commercialized anime has become, it shouldn't be him. God knows how him and Miyazaki are still friends, but since they both yell at clouds together I guess they make a good pair.

Others have already documented Miyazaki's habit of whining about everything regardless of the era. It has nothing to do with the current anime industry.
>>
>>149286078
/thread
>>
>>149286078
>People actually working in the industry near universally respect and admire him
And yet almost none of them actually promote or believe in his ridiculous close-minded ideas about writing, animation, and directing that go against 50+ years of tradition and shit all over the literal foundations of the industry. Isn't it funny how that works?
>>
File: flip flappers.jpg (2MB, 2033x1528px) Image search: [Google]
flip flappers.jpg
2MB, 2033x1528px
>>149291929
>And yet almost none of them actually promote or believe in his ridiculous close-minded ideas about writing, animation, and directing that go against 50+ years of tradition and shit all over the literal foundations of the industry. Isn't it funny how that works?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>149292873
That doesn't look anything like Miyazaki you faggot.
>>
>>149291194
Calm down Miyazaki
>>
>>149293836
>colorful
>little girl main character
>makes you feel good
It has to be Miyazaki
>>
He hates anything that he didn't make.

Which is fair, he's made about half of the worthwhile anime.
>>
File: K-ON_Character.jpg (79KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
K-ON_Character.jpg
79KB, 640x480px
>>149295675
Please be bait.
>>
>>149296063
Which one is the main character?
>>
>>149296092
The little girl of course.
>>
>>149296092
all of them. that's the best part
>>
>>149296128
No no no
There can only be 1 (one) main character
>>
>>149295748
>Which is fair, he's made about half of the worthwhile anime.

Of the 12 total shows you've watched, sure.
>>
File: high speed sex.jpg (130KB, 704x702px) Image search: [Google]
high speed sex.jpg
130KB, 704x702px
>>149295675
>Miyazaki invented cute girls doing cute things
>>
>>149285293
>or a jealous fuck who is upset that he has had little to no relevance within the world of anime and no one listens to him
Definitely not this. /a/ is truly delusional.
>>
>>149296265
They're not even wrong, though. People take inspiration from his works, sure, but his overall philosophy and approach to animation, by his own repeated admission, has always gone directly against the trends of the last half-century since Mushi Pro and the dawn of TV anime, and he has completely failed to win that war of his. Limited animation with most of it done on threes is still the standard, weekly production is still the standard, exaggerated expressionism (as he's put it) and visual language borrowed from manga is still the standard, etc. The things in the industry that he dislikes and has personally rebelled against still continue dominating, and are unlikely to stop doing so any time soon.
>>
>>149296756
>They're not even wrong, though
Yes they are and you're wrong too, just another idiot trying to impress other idiots by speculating about things he doesn't understand
>>
>>149296838
Great argument.
>>
File: 1287.jpg (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1287.jpg
169KB, 1920x1080px
>Makes really good Disney esque films.
>Thinks he can critique the whole anime industry.
If it isn't clear jealousy or something else then I don't know what it is.
>>
>>149296856
It's the truth, there is no need to embellish it
>>
>>149296838
>just another idiot trying to impress other idiots by speculating about things he doesn't understand

Speak for yourself you brain damaged fuck.
>>
>>149285293
>waah anime is not like I want it to be
He's always been a complaining faggot, even in the 80s. He gets away with it because he made good movies.
>>
He isn't saying anything new.

We've been down this road when TV cartoons became a thing. I'm sure the great theater short greats like Jonez, Avery and Freleng all had strong words for Hannah and Barbera when they whored out for TV cartoons.

Fact, nothing Disney has made since 1950 compared to the glory of the '40s Disney cartoons. Snow White, Fantasia, and especially Pinocchio don't even seem real because of their ridiculous quality. None of those films have aged in visuals despite being nearly 80 years old.

Best Miyazaki can hope for is some major company, like Toei or any of Mushi Pro's descendants, goes through a random renaissance period and makes more TV anime like Hakaba Kintaro.
>>
in general, don't take artists too seriously when they discuss their own work or medium. Remember, miyazaki is a businessman too. By critiquing what some viewers may consider to be flaws, he is signaling to his target audience that his works are different enough to be worth seeing. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not suggesting that something like HxH can be compared to GiTS, but you would have to be pretty jaded to not realize that sex and violence have always been a part of anime.
>>
File: miyazaki lolicon.png (133KB, 706x494px) Image search: [Google]
miyazaki lolicon.png
133KB, 706x494px
He's just a frustrated, self-hating lolicon.
>>
>>149289323
Are you implying that mainstream anime has any of the same pretensions as modern art? Because that would be hilarious.
>>
>>149297013
> the glory of the '40s Disney cartoons
>muh rotoscoped realistic motion
Miyazaki'd have some strong words for you.
>>
>>149297045
>Remember, miyazaki is a businessman too.

He doesn't even have a computer and rarely uses the phone outside of emergencies. He sends everything by normal post office. The last thing he gives a fuck about is influencing public opinion. Except because of his status whenever he says something the media writes it all down. Especially political shit.
>>
File: kiki_flop.gif (1MB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
kiki_flop.gif
1MB, 500x301px
Kiki's Delivery Service is his best and it's not even an original work.
>>
>>149296961
>taking /a/ this seriously
you're the brain damaged one
>>
File: found the retard.jpg (65KB, 523x592px) Image search: [Google]
found the retard.jpg
65KB, 523x592px
>>149297185
>"nuh uh it's YOUUUU!"

Solid.
>>
>>149291929
>in his ridiculous close-minded ideas about writing, animation, and directing that go against 50+ years of tradition

You have no idea what you are talking about. This post is so ignorant that it bothers me, so let's dissect it piece by piece.

>close-minded ideas

Miyazaki does not like that anime is becoming a closed minded medium. He does not like the close mindedness of Otaku. He is not closed minded at all.

>animation

Are you implying that people should learn to animate from anime and not from real life? Are you retarded? Animators are getting more and more mediocre as the years go on and talent is drying up because of 3D. You can already observed this having happened in the west.

>and directing that go against 50+ years of tradition

Yes, because one of the oldest directors in the industry is shitting on tradition he helped create. Do you even read the shit you type? Who is he shitting on? Tezuka?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>149297159

that's part of his brand. if you take him literally it sounds like he hates everything, yet he has explicitly praised people like anno and oshii
>>
>>149289435
What a retard. At least Tomino made quality shows to have a right to shit on others. Miyzaki's movies are probably the worst Ghibli movies.
>>
>>149295748
It's impressive how the memes about him have evolved from being critical of the things he has said to straight making up things to validate yourself against him.
>>
>>149297149

Rotoscoping is why I specifically mentioned Pinocchio, which only has one explicitly rotoscoped character, the Blue Fairy.

Additionally, while rotoscoping is looked down on from a skill POV, it technically has superior animation to

Disney's 50's work, including Peter Pan, Alice, Dalmations and Sleeping Beauty, all had largely better human animation to whatever was rotoscoped in the '40s films. But everything else from environment animation, layered backgrounds, and non-human animation was inferior, due to budget and passions.

For those '40s films, you had pioneering geniuses go nuts for peanuts of pay. That kind of effort isn't reflected in the movie budget, unlike with the later films.

Early Gainax was the same way.
>>
>>149297306

animation doesn't have to mimic reality, fuck off
>>
>>149285293
some good anime came out last year.
>>
>>149297149
Post quality on this site has been reduced to pure unfiltered trash.
>>
>>149297345
The foundations of movement all come from reality you retard. That's the entire point. Show me good animation that doesn't get it's principles from reality. I'll wait all day and you will not be able to post anything. Even those flashy gianax scenes with giant explosions and fluid transformations all follow the principles of animation derived from life.

And character acting does have to mimic reality.
>>
>>149297306
>Miyazaki does not like that anime is becoming a closed minded medium. He does not like the close mindedness of Otaku. He is not closed minded at all.
What are you even talking about? He's not annoyed about it "becoming" anything, he's annoyed at what it became in the 60s.
>Are you implying that people should learn to animate from anime and not from real life? Are you retarded? Animators are getting more and more mediocre as the years go on and talent is drying up because of 3D. You can already observed this having happened in the west.
Again, what the fuck are you talking about? That's not what he complains about at all, you just projected your own complaints onto him and then assumed I was talking about those. He wants full frame animation, less exaggeration, and an emphasis on character animation, none of which have been the major trends in the whole history of TV animation.
>Yes, because one of the oldest directors in the industry is shitting on tradition he helped create. Do you even read the shit you type? Who is he shitting on? Tezuka?
If you think he's the major figure who created TV anime tradition, then you're out of your mind. He goes directly against the industry - he fucking founded Ghibli so he could do his own thing. He shits on Tezuka, yes. He also shits on all the stuff that Tezuka and others at Mushi established, and which has been everywhere ever since then.

Basically, that whole post was just you making up random bullshit you think Miyazaki believes, and then accusing me of being dumb for supposedly disputing these things that weren't even part of the conversation.
>>
>>149297316
Why are Tomino fans so obsessed with Miyazaki?
>>
>>149289323

Modern art is shit, though.

It's like the modern idea of gender = your gender is what you decide to identify as. Which opens up a lot of problems for people who decide to be stupid shit like fish, and why so many of these people are on suicide watch.
>>
>>149297354
death parade and blood blockade battlefront was great both should be a 10/10
>>
>>149297399
>Tomino says anime is shit
>everyone shits on him
>Miyazaki says anime is shit
>everyone sucks his dick
Well I wonder now
>>
>>149296156
Yui, but the show is more of an ensemble especially as the story progresses.
>>
>>149297306
>Miyazaki does not like that anime is becoming a closed minded medium. He does not like the close mindedness of Otaku. He is not closed minded at all.

He's been bitching about it being all mass production garbage since the 70s you faggot. If you don't think this is "close-minded" then get yourself a fucking dictionary.

>Animators are getting more and more mediocre as the years go on and talent is drying up because of 3D.

Name me the 5 best animators from the 70s, if you even can. Because Miyazaki thinks all anime from the 70s onward looks like badly animated rubbish.

>Yes, because one of the oldest directors in the industry is shitting on tradition he helped create. Do you even read the shit you type? Who is he shitting on? Tezuka?

But he did shit on Tezuka. The guy who basically popularized TV anime. Are you that illiterate that you can't read what was written?

>Kill yourself.

You first. You would be doing everyone here a favor.
>>
File: 1476757054406.png (113KB, 217x243px) Image search: [Google]
1476757054406.png
113KB, 217x243px
>>149297418
>muh edgy anime for edgy people such as me
>>
>>149297429
>Miyazaki is an irrelevant old hack
>everybody sucks his dick
Choose one because you can't have both.
>>
>>149297306
>this entire fucking post
Please don't try to talk about this topic ever again.
>>
File: musashiden_2.jpg (63KB, 529x370px) Image search: [Google]
musashiden_2.jpg
63KB, 529x370px
>>149297384
>Show me good animation that doesn't get it's principles from reality.

Look up Yoshinori Kanada. Miyazaki loves him and his style and he doesn't do anything that looks remotely realistic.

I like Miyazaki but you don't know a damn thing about him and are just projecting your tastes onto his statements like the other anon was saying.

Shut the fuck up and go back to ANN.
>>
>>149289323
>>149297101
>>149297414
>when plebs don't know the difference between "modern art" and "contemporary art"
>>
>>149297312
>yet he has explicitly praised people like anno and oshii

Because those two are some of his best and only friends in the entire anime industry who don't work at Ghibli. Show him a movie by Kon and he'll call it rubbish, guaranteed.
>>
>>149298081
>Show him a movie by Kon and he'll call it rubbish, guaranteed.

For what it's worth Takahata thought Wings of Honneamise was shit.

http://www.nausicaa.net/miyazaki/interviews/t_corbeil.html
>>
>>149298185
I love how the interviewer spergs out about it and Takahata just casually tells him he has shit taste
>>
>>149298185
>What anime do you like?
>I don't know, what anime do you like?
>I liked Honneamise, did you like it?
>No.
>Why?
>I don't know, why did you like it?

God damn, he really didn't want to answer that question.
>>
>>149289435

Fuck. Miyazaki clearly gets off on feeling like an informed genius auteur so he enjoys saying shit like this, but he's really just a salty overworked asshole shitting on his industry and his peers. This guy is super picky in conversation and he obviously insists that he is the smartest person in the world.
>>
What's a Japanese animation that Miyazaki likes that he didn't make? Seems like this guy just feels comfortable shitting in anything without thinking, just for not being one of his own projects.
>>
>>149298944
>What's a Japanese animation that Miyazaki likes that he didn't make?

Red Turtle. Which he liked explicitly because it wasn't based on anime principles.
>>
>>149297097
>lolicon shitposting about thestate of anime
One of us, one of us!
>>
>>149285293
>jealous fuck who is upset that he has had little to no relevance within the world of anime

Is this some advanced shitposting?
>>
>>149299137
That's not Japanese.
>>
>>149292873
>>149297306

That's just what Miyazaki SAYS. The reality of his actions and character is that he creates Disney-like family movies with fluid animation and sound that revolve around a select few themes. He's working in a specific style that not everyone else is, that's it, but he certainly is NOT capable of appealing to as many audiences as the industry as a whole does, he's limited just like anyone else. Anyone in the world can say 'anime should be better' over and over again, and they'd be technically right, but it's not insightful nor does it automatically mean that they have an actual open mind and aren't a salty old fuck who insists on shitting on everything so he can feel like the smartest guy in the room.

Miyazaki generally shits on anime as a whole while not being too specific, and people project their own problems with anime onto Miyazaki's opinion. He's an actual great artist and is highly respected, but that doesn't mean his whiny complaints about the industry are magical and true.
>>
>>149299479
>is that he creates Disney-like family movies
Why are you insulting him?
>>
>>149297384

Obviously every drawing is an adaptation of something or some concept from reality, no one is disputing that. However there is visual language and metaphor that conveys these realistic ideas in extra-real and exaggerated ways. There is no reason to insist the industry as a whole should limit itself by being straight up afraid to use these tools to achieve their desired effect.

You obviously feel very free to assume people are idiots and to look down on them, but you're really just being belligerent and thinking people are saying things that they aren't.
>>
>>149299609

Because Miyazaki's insulting myself and pretty much all fans of anime by saying they have shit taste.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 333x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 333x499px
>>149289282
then what about this?
>>
>>149300316
Thanks god everything in the Internet is true.
>>
Does he really shit on everything though?
From interviews and stuff, I gather he's ideological and disagrees with the general direction things are going, but to say he's this angry or spiteful person? This thread is far more hateful than Miyazaki has ever been towards anime.
>>
>>149298944
Hakujaden is one I know for sure.
>>
>>149300316
Sounds like something some dumbass on /a/ said.
>>
>>149285293
>or a jealous fuck who is upset that he has had little to no relevance within the world of anime and no one listens to him?
Is this a joke?
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.