[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone ever try to cook Soma stuff, or the mangaka is just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 011_1477565019.png (365KB, 902x1300px) Image search: [Google]
011_1477565019.png
365KB, 902x1300px
Did anyone ever try to cook Soma stuff, or the mangaka is just bullshitting his way through it?
>>
>>149271994
There is a blog dedicated to recreating the food made, the name escapes me at the moment.
>>
>>149271994

I tried cooking the bacon potato thing from the first episode. Didn't quite work but it wasn't bad , it needs fairly dried out potato I'm guessing to work fully.

The sauce he made with it was insanely nice though which was surprising considering how simple it was.
>>
>>149271994
Yeah, the recipes work, though you need to get the ingredients right.
>is the mangaka bullshitting
He has a real chef helping him.
>>
>>149271994
Did anyone ever try to perform Kenichi martial arts. or the mangaka just bullshitting his way through it?
>>
They have a cute food consultant who unfortunately is a hayamafag
>>
>>149272147
You have to make sure that you don't use too much oil for cooking the onions and for the mushrooms make sure that all the water dries out. To make sure that the potatoes don't get wet steam them, don't boil them.
>>
>>149271994
In the earliest threads (like back in the Karaage arc) there were some /ck/fags and they said nothing was really out of the ordinary.
I doubt anything after the ketchup isn't downright bullshit tho.
>>
Aye
good to impress the granny
>>
>>149272983
I can't imagine eating fried chicken in a Vietnamese crepe. Seems extremely conflicting in taste and consistency.

Also vietnamese crepe's are dry as hell and unappetizing unless dipped in fish sauce.
>>
>>149272224
They also print a number of the recipes in the back of each tankoboun. And they published an actual recipe book.

From what they've said, as part of how they arrange things, Tsukuda has to cook each dish once himself with Morisaku supervising, so he gets a feel for what cooking it is like.

Anyway, with the exception of a few expensive ingredients, you are meant to be able to make most of the dishes in the manga. Well, except a few of Alice's since you won't have that machinery at home.
>>
>>149271994
You can make all of it but if you have no cooking experience whatsoever don't bother because you'll fuck it up since they never really explain in detail how to cook it. Unless offcourse the recipe is printed in the back like with megumi's onigiri.

In any case don't expect anyone to lose clothing or orgasm when they eat this stuff.
>>
>>149272224
>unfortunately
>>
>>149274295
>don't expect anyone to lose clothing or orgasm when they eat this stuff.
I don't think anyone expects that, but it is fun trying to make it and actually try it out.
>>
>>149271994
remember yakitate japan,. it will turn bullshit at the end,.
>>
>>149272204
Jumping from building to building, running on water an blowing up nukes with fists is probably impossible but the rest is manageable
>>
The dishes are all possible but neither of them seem particularly innovative or mind blowing.
>adding ketchup to chicken wings
>>
that Chilapian steak shit

it's pretty good
>>
>>149272983
The honey and balsamic vinegar is a real combination.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.