[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does nobody ever mention the fact that Mugi's family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (548KB, 454x1345px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
548KB, 454x1345px
Why does nobody ever mention the fact that Mugi's family owned white slaves?

That's kinda fucked up, right?
>>
Mugifags on suicide watch
>>
>>149181727
Why not black slaves?
>>
>>149181823
We both know the answer to this question
>>
>>149181727
>foreigner born in Japan
>foreigner
>born here
>>
>>149181880
she's full white, unlike mugi who is half-white
>>
>>149181981
But if you're born in a country you are native to that country regardless of heritage
>>
>>149182059
it's just a bad translation
>>
>>149182059
Not in today's sociopolitical landscape. Stop trying to rape foreign cultures, pig. Assimilation is supression.
>>
>>149182066
There's nothing wrong with the translation. Japs reflexively use the word "foreigner" for any non ethic japanese person, even if their family has been there for generations.
>>
File: moogs.gif (787KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
moogs.gif
787KB, 500x460px
>>149182103
Not even sure what you're trying to say or if you're agreeing with me or being sarcastic I don't know. I need to go to sleep.
>>
>>149182059
Not on Japan. They are one of the most homogeneous societies in the world and they are even more ethnocentric than the Chinese. If you aren't Japanese then you are a gaijin regardless of whether you were born in Japan or how long you have lived there. You will always be a foreigner.
>>
>>149181727
Why are white slaves seldom ever mentioned for that matter?
>>
is 3D jp-white mix even looks good?
>>
I'd love to be Mugi's slave too
>>
mugi is a slut

mugi is the character that mentally unstable self harming teenage girls identify with

yes i am harsh and bitter from life experiences
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.