[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

one of the instances that Japs have better taste than the West.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

one of the instances that Japs have better taste than the West. why is this show so underappreciated on this side of the globe?
>>
It's not underappreciated. I appreciate it exactly as much as it deserves. It's just shit.
>>
>>149145337
Because most people can't handle the Kawakami.
>>
>>149145337
literally too anime. not everyone likes to deal with settings that are "out there" like these.
now that i look at it, it reminds me of arcsys games
>>
Because it takes quite the dedication to love Kawakami novels.

Personally, my love for stupidly detailed settings made it easy for me to read his stuff.
A setting that is well thought up and has its own internal consistency despite all the silly shit that happens, and the amount of work he put into making the debates and such work, its all amazing.
>>
>>149145337
because I still can't get the plot.
and I watched season 1 two times already.
>>
>>149146225
Episode 1 to 4 is frankly quite packed(it covers 1 entire volume), but you should be able to get the plot if you're paying attention. They cut out some stuff for the anime but its still enough to get the plot.

Read the fucking novel.
>>
>>14146334
sorry, I have the right amount of chromosomes, so I don't read novels written by subhumans.
>>
If it was "underappreciated" it wouldn't have translations.
>>
>>149146178
Are they translated
>>
>>149148838
The translation got to Vol 4C.

You got like over 200 chapters to slowly read and catch up.
>>
>>149146225
Season 1 was simple enough for me, it got a bit confusing in season 2 but I kinda get it at least.
>>
>>149148999
>200 chapters

Is this one of those Japanese "light novels" where they treat it like it's a manga and just release chapters until the author dies?
>>
>>149150544
No, they're phonebook tier books.
>>
File: horizon novel.jpg (47KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
horizon novel.jpg
47KB, 700x525px
>>149150544
No.

There's like 30 chapters per volume, and one complete "arc" is like 2 volumes(1A and 1B, for example).
So up to Vol 3 there's like a total of around 200 chapters or more.

And we're only halfway through the released volumes, the japanese are up to volume 9. Then there's the untranslated sidestories like Kimitoasamade.

The books are like bricks.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.