[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait, isn't this guy among other things a terrorist, war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: OrochimaruCharacter_2656.jpg (66KB, 300x425px) Image search: [Google]
OrochimaruCharacter_2656.jpg
66KB, 300x425px
Wait, isn't this guy among other things a terrorist, war criminal, and child murderer? And he just got off scot-free and everyone forgave him?
>>
Yeah... Sorry
>>
>>149142160
>terrorist,
Terrorist is a funny word. It stands in contrast to freedom fighter and partisan and many others, and is generally only employed when you are trying to bring up the population against somebody. Orochimaru, being popular, is therefore not a terrorist.
>war criminal,
Most soldiers end up becoming war criminals.
>and child murderer
Murder is a funny word. Most people think it means "intentional killing of another person".
What it really means is:
>without justification or excuse, especially the crime of killing a person with malice aforethought or with recklessness manifesting extreme indifference to the value of human life.
He was working for science. He definitely had a justification/excuse.
>>
yeah sorry
>>
>>149142160
>waiting for naruto to have consistency

Do you look at your wallet waiting for a $1 billion check from Bill Gates to arrive to every day?
>>
>>149142160
He'd make a good ally
>>
>>149142160
He was the coolest guy
>>
File: 1462602621283.png (567KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
1462602621283.png
567KB, 525x700px
>>149142160
>and everyone forgave him?
we should all be so lucky
>>
i don't think you can really do anything to the guy at this point

no prison could really hold him
he's effectively immortal

he's a powerful ninja who isn't actively against you anymore. Might as well just keep him happy and keep a close eye on him.
>>
>>149142160
He also died and came back to life because of his horcrux.
>>
If Obito survived, do you think he would have gotten away with everything like Oro and Kabuto?
>>
>>149143533
Duh. Follow the pattern + even more so considering his best friend is the new Hokage.
>>
>>149142160
Stop oppressing that trans woman you shitlord. She didn't do nothing wrong just trying get her life back on track
>>
>>149142160
>>
File: naruto sasuke.jpg (319KB, 703x1220px) Image search: [Google]
naruto sasuke.jpg
319KB, 703x1220px
>>149143617
>>
>>149143533
Dunno, but if not for Hinata I bet he would have named his children Orochibortmaru or Bortbito
>>
>>149142160
Welcome to naruto where all your crimes are forgiven so that people will understand each other.
>>
Not only that, his son is a good friend of the children of Nardo and Sauce, and the two Ninja Jesuses are on good terms with him, to the point they can casually crash into his hideout/lab to say hello at any moment.
>>
>>149142920
>no prison could really hold him

Not entirely true. With proper restraints he can be physically subdued.

>he's effectively immortal
Only if there's someone within a close enough proximity for him to transfer his consciousness.

>he's a powerful ninja

Technically, he's not a ninja nor has he been one for several years. Ninja is an occupation, a job title. To put them simply, a ninja is a mercenary. He's not been that for quite some time.
>>
>>149142160
You know, results of human experimentation don't grow on trees.
>>
>>149145830

All he'd need to do is get someone to kill him so he can jump out of another curse seal somewhere
>>
>>149145830

>Not entirely true. With proper restraints he can be physically subdued.

All Orochimaru has to do kill himself and he'd be free to respawn elsewhere.

>Only if there's someone within a close enough proximity for him to transfer his consciousness.

Proximity has nothing to do with his respawning
>>
>>149149199
>All Orochimaru has to do kill himself and he'd be free to respawn elsewhere.

You realize that isn't exactly how it works. The cursed seals were like backups with existing copies of his memories in them. And even then, that was just in the event of a worst case scenario. Orochimaru would never actively allow himself to die no matter the situation. It's not in his nature. And he doesn't have to die for them to be activated as such. They require someone who knows how to activate them. Theoretically, he could activate them all and they'd be literal flesh and blood duplicates of himself.

>Proximity has nothing to do with his respawning

It does. Fushi Tensei needs to have a host present for the transference to work. He can't take another host if there isn't any to be had in the immediate vicinity.
>>
I never got why japs are so fond of letting monstrous villains get away with everything and laughing about it

Reminds me of the time they let a cannibalistic murderer go free and he became a wacky TV star.
>>
>>149149454
Wasn't Anko like the last one to have the curse?
>>
>>149149841

Not entirely sure. I remember when Sasuke was recruiting for his group or whatever they raided one of Orochimaru's labs that had a shit-ton of prisoners that all had cursed seals and were at the level where they could transform their bodies partially. I don't remember if they were all killed or not. If not, then there are some folks around who still had them.
>>
File: 694-12.png (210KB, 902x1300px) Image search: [Google]
694-12.png
210KB, 902x1300px
>>149144221
Nah, Oro isn't one of Naruto's coolest guys
>>
>>149150247
He's not the coolest one but cool enough to get sharingan orphanage and government funding because he was sorry (and of course misunderstood!) too
>>
>>149150741
Kabuto is the one who got the sharingan orphanage
>>
>>149142724
Who ´d think it is funny tor parody the fanart of Sonic autist? doesn´t make it any lees autistic Or is it orginal autism in fanart form?
>>
He's literally their Unit 731. So he got off.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.