[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people think Chitose from Girlish Number is 3DPD Such innocent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_mz5iji9C6z1roihxco1_500.gif (714KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz5iji9C6z1roihxco1_500.gif
714KB, 500x600px
>people think Chitose from Girlish Number is 3DPD

Such innocent lambs. The true 3DPD is a girl from three years ago named Chisaki Hiradara.

Chisaki hate thread.
>>
What does she do? I have no interest in watching Nagi no Asukara.
>>
>>149134265
She did nothing wrong.
>>
>>149134344
>Strung along Kaname for five years and never gave him an answer, ever
>Put Tsugumi through emotional hell
>Resented Manaka almost to the point of hatred
>Stirred up constant drama amongst everyone

She's basically Borderline Personality Disorder: Mermaid version.
>>
>>149134508
She did nothing wrong.
>>
File: fkUkpkU.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fkUkpkU.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
Sayu best girl
>>
>>149134358
>>149134630

She did everything wrong. She's one of those girls who sabotages herself at every turn because she'd rather be a drama whore than be happy.
>>
>>149134508
-Are you talking about when he was comatose? That does not count.
-What emotional hell?
-You mean after they all woke up? Chisaki was going through the trauma of losing all of her friends through a forced age gap.
-Everyone had drama. Chisaki should have been protected but everyone kept expecting too much from her.

>>149134794
Basically everyone's problem with her was that she didn't give into Tsumugu's advances right away. Basically a girl is useless/bad if she doesn't conform to her role as the love interest. Poor girl had to live for five years without her friends and family that she grew up with. Have a little bit of sympathy you faggots.
>>
>>149134935
>What emotional hell?

She gave tons of mixed signals and played "Now I love you, now I don't" mind games with him.

>You mean after they all woke up?

Nope, I meant in part 1.

>Basically everyone's problem with her was that she didn't give into Tsumugu's advances right away. Basically a girl is useless/bad if she doesn't conform to her role as the love interest.

She kept on giving mixed signals and dragging him through an emotional roller coaster. Even at the end of the series, the situation is "Maybe I like you as more than a friend... maybe. Wait a few years for me to decide."
>>
>>149134265
she made me resistant to NTR so i think she's fine
>>
>>149135157
What do you mean, anon-san?
>>
>>149135156
It's been too long since I've seen it to argue about this in-depth. But if a person is giving 'mixed signals' then the pursuer should back off and try someone else. She didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>149135192
To be exact i find my self fapping to NTR without sperging about it after i watched Nagi no Asukara.
>>
>>149134265
No.
She was just a dumb and selfish teenager with a tiny martyr complex.
>>
File: 1477590710815.jpg (117KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1477590710815.jpg
117KB, 1440x810px
>>149135414
>I can use at least three negative adjectives to describe her but she's still not that bad
>>
>>149134265

Fucking tsumugu faggot.
>>
>>149134265
>Such innocent lambs.
Nah, they're just newfags.
Besides, a lot of us quit Nagi after part 1.
The drama didn't reach critical mass until part 2 so don't ask me why they left.

But yeah, Chisaki is the role model of 3DPD anime girls but Tsumugu and Kaname are the ones at fault here for chasing worst girl and cause tons of drama on themselves.
>>
>>149134265
chisaki was such a fucking slut
>>
File: 224287.jpg (31KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
224287.jpg
31KB, 225x350px
>>149136300
>>149136344

I'm glad we're finally starting to get some sensible posts in this thread!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.