[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't she just see a psychiatrist? I hope she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Why doesn't she just see a psychiatrist?

I hope she gets some help
>>
she's not ill, she's just an autist
>>
>>149131895
autists see psychiatrists though
>>
>>149131825
Psychiatry is pretty frowned upon in Japan. You're just supposed to not have problems, and if you do you suck it up and deal with them. Otherwise you're an embarrassment to your parents, who have clearly raised you wrong.

This is why hikikomori are such an issue. When people have trouble dealing with stress they're told not to seek help of any kind, but to just get over it. Eventually a bunch of them break.

there has been some progress in mental health in Japan recently, but it hasn't had time to take hold with most of the population, and is mostly just an attempt to get hikikomori to leave their bedrooms and have kids. The Japanese government has been sponsoring support groups for them, but this is about as far as widespread mental health treatment is in Japan.
>>
>>149133650
Pretty much this. Honestly, her committing suicide wouldn't be that frowned upon in Japan. Might be better for her family in the long run.
>>
File: 1419498254349.png (651KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1419498254349.png
651KB, 1280x720px
>>149131825
>he fell for the psychiatrists memes
Come the fuck on man.
And she is completly fine anyways, she can live a good life like that the same way wizard anons do it.
>>
>>149131825
>Why doesn't she just see a psychiatrist?

>A psychiatrist wouldn't just charge 20 000 Yen/hour only to prescribe 10 different pills for another 10 000 Yen for one bottle, which does nothing but increase the number of suicidal thoughts by 600%.
>>
>>149131825
Japs don't believe in that shit.
>>
>>149134869
Nobody really does, people only see psychiatrists so they can get high with prescription drugs.
>>
>>149133650
Japs sure are all pretty dumb for living in such a good country.
Oportunity wise, at least.
>>
>>149135050
Delicious, mind numbing prescription drugs
>>
Psychiatrists don't exist in nipponland
>>
>>149131825
Because she probably doesn't need to
>>
This thread reminds me of an anecdote my college professor told us about his stay in Japan. His roommate was suicidal, but when he took his roommate to the hospital all the doctor said was to get a good night's sleep. Paints a pretty interesting picture of Japan's attitude on psychiatry.
>>
File: 8079857.png (851KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
8079857.png
851KB, 723x1023px
She's pretty fine now. I mean she has stopped thinking about being "popular" and has stopped caring about what most people think of her.
She has a few acquaintances you could even call them friends.
Sadly in japan people don't do mental therapy.
>>
File: 1471003863236.png (227KB, 1195x669px) Image search: [Google]
1471003863236.png
227KB, 1195x669px
>>149131825
Why would she?
>>
serious mental disorders need to be treated by doctors not losers on 4chan.
>>
>>149131825
Same reason why none of us on this site don't. We can fix ourselves.
>>
File: 1456251319906.png (276KB, 424x412px) Image search: [Google]
1456251319906.png
276KB, 424x412px
Let me redpill you on Tomoko.

She's actually not popular at all. No, I'm not talking in-universe. I'm talking about her popularity here on /a/.

Tomoko fans are actually a massive minority here. Don't you believe me? Just go to archives and look at post/poster ratio in Tomoko threads. You will see a huge disproportion compared to other threads.

Why? Because this so called Tomoko "fanbase" is literally just a group of friends who use /a/ like their own private chatroom. But because they're autistic enough to keep posting 24/7, threads always reach bump limit and give the illusion that Tomoko is popular.

Guess what? She's not. She's a terrible character. The only people who like her are neckbeards because "HURR DURR, I'M A SHUT-IN TOO LMAO"

Fuck Tomoko and fuck Watamote.

S2 never ever because nobody bought it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.