[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

English dub or wait for a Japanese audio release ? This is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Kingsglaive.jpg (169KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kingsglaive.jpg
169KB, 630x1200px
English dub or wait for a Japanese audio release ?

This is the release I got since fansub groups at the time didn't have any out.

http:// sceper. ws/09/kingsglaive-final-fantasy-xv-2016-limited-1080p-bluray-x264-veto.html
>>
>>149091967
Might as well watch it with the english dub.

its not like the plot is good at all anyway. The action is the only real thing worth watching for.

Also the aspect ratio on this movie is disgusting. It feels like they chopped the top and bottom of the screen off.
>>
>wasting this god-tier CGI on such a shitty plot

why
>>
>>149091967
Watch the dub you got. As the other anon said, the plot and dialogue is gonna be dumb whether you wait or not.

Besides, its got Sean Bean so thats always a plus.
>>
>>149092276
The actual animations during the fight scenes felt jerky to me. It just seemed off.

But otherwise it was definitely beautiful.
>>
File: FF sword teleport.webm (2MB, 1158x480px) Image search: [Google]
FF sword teleport.webm
2MB, 1158x480px
>>149092249
the CGI is realer than real

it's fucking impressive
>>
>>149092339
Shame the bad guy got wasted on the movie. I was expecting him to become a major character in the game.

I hope there is a good villain you get to fight one on one.
>>
>>149091967

The action is terrific in this movie but the constant cutting gets really frustrating and annoying fast.

Scenes that have an established shot of combat immediately cut to another angle of the action and then to another angle of the action and then another angle of the action and it just keeps happening every four to five seconds and it's just agonizing.
>>
It could have easily been an hour shorter
>>
>>149092408

This. I knew Ultros was in the movie but when they encounter him, I can't tell it's Ultros until the fight is like halfway over because they never get a good shot of him. And even then I'm second guessing if it's actually Ultros or not
>>
>>149092654
Yeah, that was bugging me at first.
I was like "Wait, is that ultros?"
And I spent more time on that scene trying to figure out if it was than just enjoying the action.
>>
>>149092339

This part was actually spectacular.

I liked the movie, it had many issues, but it at least existed for something more than fanwank, like AC did.
>>
>>149091967
The dub is fine, there's no reason to wait.
>>
>>149092654
>>149092947
>Put Ultros in movie
>Don't make him say a single word
What the hell were they thinking
>>
OP here, jesus you guys were right, that was forgettable at best.

Maybe worth looking at again to test a new display, like an OLED one or something, but that's it.

Audio was shit, barely any atmosphere to it, too many instance of just music and nothing else, crap music, meh plot, too many angle changes.
>>
It was animated with english mouth movement, jap audio looks out of sync
>>
>>149098269
Because Japs don't care if the audio matches the mouth, that's why they went with animating to the dub.
>>
For a tie-in movie it was really quite impressive.

It had its issues and its plot was not strong but the quality of the animation and the voice acting (both dub and Sub) was really very good.

I guess it achieved its aim in that it left me pretty fucking hyped for the actual game.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.