[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The One Piece is a flag to unite all pirate crews on the whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: One_piece_logo-5.png (366KB, 1748x1313px) Image search: [Google]
One_piece_logo-5.png
366KB, 1748x1313px
The One Piece is a flag to unite all pirate crews on the whole grandline, thus the Name "One Piece". Its all becoming one crew.

Making the Captain truly to the King of Pirates. literally.
>>
no one piece dosnt exist roger was just pranking the world he tought it was hella funny so he died with a smile shanks righley whitebeard and buggy are on the joke thats why buggy doesnt care about the one piece
>>
>>149060190
no, you fucking retard, one piece is the name of the treasure, reyleigh fucking said that they were just some random idiots with their captain that was able to hear the past and shit
>>
Oda already gave an idea as to what it is. He hated the idea of making it something intangibly stupid like the adventure.

Heaven knows everyone and their dog would completely hate 20+ years of reading just for hat garbage.
>>
>>149061091
so what kind of idea did he give?
>>
>>149060190
no, it's one piece of shit
>>
>>149060190
One Piece is the destruction of Reverse Mountain and Fishman Island/Mariejois, thus destroying the Grand Line and most of the World Governments basis for power,
while also creating the All Blue and reuniting Brook with Laboon and reuniting the world in One Piece.
>>
>>149061135
He said it is something physical.
>>
>>149062299
I hope it's this
>>
>>149063940

It's just gold/money then which is way worse than intangible stuff.
>>
>>149060523
Stop stealing my theories.

>>149064049
Are you even reading One Piece?
>>
>>149062299
Basically this

My take on it however is that all the islands will merge into one landmass (one piece get it) therefore uniting all the kingdoms of the world into one. This ends the great pirate age and brings world peace.
>>
>>149060190
One Piece is a piece of paper telling you that you're friends are the most precious thing.
>>
>>149064078
That would be a giant 'fuck you' to Luffy though.
If he knew that was the result of 'activating' One Piece, he probably wouldn't even do it.
>>
Nah, it's probs an air bridge to the moon that the skypedians originally used to invade the earth.

We've already seen sky bridges in the new world and there would be little point in having visited a single sky island and set up the entire moon stuff if it's never called back on. On the moon itself is probably the last of the poneglyphs dictating the true history.
>>
File: 1475273912371.png (85KB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
1475273912371.png
85KB, 388x218px
>The best solution to a corrupt government is absloute chaos and anarchy

Are people retarded enough to believe this? like do they think if the grand line or whatever was destroyed then everyone would get a long all sunshine and flowers?
>>
It's the straw hat
>>
>>149064078
>The treasure that enables one to become pirate king ends the great pirate age

Sounds retarded
>>
I thought it was uranus.

Is there a chapter today?
>>
>>149064162
That's going to be the big moral dilemma at the end, which is more important to Luffy, world stability, or the spirit of adventure?
>>
I'm all on OPs theory, though i think it could be something different to merge all pirate crews to one giant crew.

like, a giant pirate ship maybe.
>>
>>149066189
Pirate King is an empty title

Roger was called it after the fact. All Luffy really wants is freedom
>>
>>149063940

So like a flag?
>>
It's Gol D Roger's hat
Notice how he isn't wearing during his execution
>>
>>149067501
Because he gave it to Shanks, who gave it to Luffy.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.