[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This ending is so fucking gay, someone give me the run down as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

This ending is so fucking gay, someone give me the run down as to how shit /a/ though kuromukoro was
>>
>>149055070
i don't remember it being gay
>>
>>149055070
Kuromukuro should have been 12-13 episodes, overstayed its welcome too hard and the pacing went to shit in the second half.
>>
>>149055070
how did this shit end?
>>
I didn't think the ending was awful, but at the same time agree it could have been much better. Overall though I didn't think the show was too bad. It had its good and it's bad
>>
>>149055070
It was a pretty okay show, honestly.
>>
>>149055070
>give me muh words to describe some thing that I don't know how to form an opinion of without the consent of anons
>>
>>149055070
From what i know most /a/ like this show, not crazy love level, but satisfy with it.
>>
>>149056026
>the pacing went to shit in the second half.

The second half is way better than first half.
>>
>>149055070
>someone give me the run down as to how shit /a/ though kuromukoro was
The threads for the ending were actually surprisingly positive. I have no idea why. This show failed to commit to any of the decisions that might have made it remarkable, such as refusing to kill the two classmates or Sebastian.
>>
Compared to the other Mecha anime that season, ending was fine.
>>
>>149058883
>killing a side character
>remarkable
>>
>>149058952
It would have been remarkable for this piece of shit show
>>
At first I hated the ending, but then the idea of the girl who started by never wanting to get in the robot deciding to travel across the known universe to see her husbando made me pretty happy.

8.5/10
>>
>>149058936
Agree, though i'm unexpected that i would like a mecha show with open ending, strange, maybe because the show completely done what it should do after all?
>>
>>149055070
The ending was basically a giant hook for s2. Hopefully Netflix is satisfied enough to give PA works funding for it.
>>
>>149059085
>Netflix
Why do people think Netflix is calling the shots, again?
>>
>>149055070
Neither good or shit enough to warrant a thread.
>>
>>149055070
it was okay
>>
File: 39136413.jpg (69KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
39136413.jpg
69KB, 399x400px
I dropped this somewhere around episode 18, because it just didn't seem to go anywhere and the cast varied from boring to obnoxious.

>"Kill demons! Hime-sama! Demons! Hime-sama!"
>"Kensuke..." she mumbled with a forlorn look
>"Wherever I go, I must also livestream"
>"I may look like a little foreign loli, but let me take this chance to say something terribly corny and pretentious."
>A high school student who looks and sounds like a man in his 40s.
>>
>>149055070
Had some good robot action. I really liked the grappling and wrassling stuff they did. Fish out of water stuff with the samurai was great. I didn't even dislike the classmates, although I wish they went somewhere with them.
>>
File: 20161025201000.jpg (295KB, 1480x924px) Image search: [Google]
20161025201000.jpg
295KB, 1480x924px
>>149059105
While Netflix just paid the worldwide streaming rights, but it seems they actual pushing the show.
>>
>>149055070
Surprisingly enjoyable to watch, cosplay-chan and weebo were my favorites characters.
>>
File: tTYeXmF.jpg (112KB, 1016x717px) Image search: [Google]
tTYeXmF.jpg
112KB, 1016x717px
>>149059068
Because she won the Kenbowl, think what will happen with them in 5 years.
>>
>>149055070
I hate how Ken had to take Muetta and then leave. They could have had some more political drama since the UN was acting like faggots.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.