[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As someone who likes watching busty women get broken down, humiliated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: disgusting.jpg (132KB, 482x756px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
132KB, 482x756px
As someone who likes watching busty women get broken down, humiliated and otherwise degraded, is this anime worth watching? She seems pretty gross, which is my thing, but I heard it just spoonfeeds wikipedia level sociology/economy, and most LNs are totally up their own ass as it is.

How often does she get treated like a sow or look stupid? Is it any good?
>>
File: 1357344834483.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1357344834483.gif
1MB, 480x270px
She is definitely not that chubby in the anime.
>>
Never. Everybody loves the Demon King.
>>
>>149043661

>She is definitely not that chubby in the anime.

That just makes me less inclined to try it.
>>
>>149043421
T H I C C
>>
It's extremely boring, like someone gave a lobotomy and stuck a pair of tits onto Spice and Wolf. Just go to a booru and jack it my man
>>
>>149043775
So don't. Watching a show just because your chode gets a little excited because of one of the characters is pretty dumb.
>>
>>149043421
there is one ep when she was going to get executed, but that's in the middle if i'm not wrong.

Other than that, I'll not recomend it if you are just gonna watch it for her.
>>
>>149044817

Its led me to some great shows in the past. Obviously you also get some bad shows. But you'd get that even if you blindly watched stuff without a hot girl in it.
>>
>>149043421
Japan has one hell of a view on the devil nowadays
One is 11/10 waifu, that once dominated 4chan
and the other is a McDonalds part timer (not that it isn't creative)
>>
File: vidcd10.jpg (68KB, 702x600px) Image search: [Google]
vidcd10.jpg
68KB, 702x600px
>>149045162

Japan has unique views on everything. Because they're willing to be creative and not literal. They're willing to take pieces of multiple cultures and make something unique out of it, not worrying about the backlash from those cultures. Even their own.

Remember, this girl was suppose to be a combination of Oni, evil aliens and the devil.
>>
>>149045340
>unique
>HOW ABOUT, HOW ABOUT WE MAKE THIS
GOD/DEMON/HISTORIC FIGURE/INANIMATE OBJECT INTO A CUTE GIRL!
>unique

Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1117811573361.jpg (82KB, 242x411px) Image search: [Google]
1117811573361.jpg
82KB, 242x411px
>>149046294

The fact that the west won't do it pretty much does make it unique. You're also cherry picking to an extreme. There's plenty of examples of ways Japan is unique besides just cute girls.

Like it or hate it, Japan is willing to do things that the west would never attempt. Because the west is too afraid of labels.
>>
>>149043421
maou a pure and a cute nigga ill rip your dick off your body with my bare fucking hands
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.